[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
James bond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462344856056.jpg (86 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462344856056.jpg
86 KB, 900x900
How do I sneak into a private event that I'm on the "no go" list for? Like for a wedding or like a birthday party at a restaurant. Is it possible to walk in from the kitchen?
>>
>>17181411
How private is the event? Most weddings I've seen that are invite only don't have any check in or bouncers. Dress the part and be confident. Or you can try to get in as the photographer or photographers assistant. Do a little social engineering, creepy ducks like you should be good at that.
>>
>no go list

If they specifically have like a picture of you or some shit don't even try unless you rolled a stealth/charm character

Otherwise go behind the place and just knock on the back door and hopefully someone will hear you, just say you got locked out having a smoke.
>>
>>17181425
They just have my name on people who shouldn't be allowed in. It's an event meant for about 180 or so people. I think it might be outside in a gated open area
>>
>>17181422
I was thinking of showing up early and ask where the bathroom is and sit there for 30 mins until the event starts going then join the party.
>>
>>17181438
Say you were just in there and forgot your jacket/phone/wallet

Hop the fence

Say you're with catering

This shit isn't hard OP
>>
O/T but how did you get put on the no go list specifically? And how are you not going to get noticed if you do get in?
>>
>>17181469
The host don't want me there, I have friends that expect me there.
>>
>>17181526
Do you really think you'll manage to dodge the host during the event?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.