[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she playing hard to get? I got her number finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160524-210946.png (134 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160524-210946.png
134 KB, 1080x1920
Is she playing hard to get? I got her number finally
>>
File: Screenshot_20160524-210949.png (143 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160524-210949.png
143 KB, 1080x1920
>>17181204
>>
What am I reading?
>>
>>17181204
It is called "small talk."
>>
>>17181270
How do I escalate. She responded instantly
>>
>>17181262
Got the courage to ask crush for her number. This is what insued
>>
>>17181280
Send a dick pic.
No but seriously under what pretense did you even get her number?
>>
women typically text like this at first. 95% of the time, i have to lead the conversation with women. its annoying, not sure why they do it? once she has got more comfortable texting with you, she will open up more.
>>
>>17181204
"Playing hard-to-get" is a meme. Almost no one ever actually does it. The few who do are cruel: you don't want them, and you should not encourage them by continuing to pursue.

Let her go, OP. Either this girl you're after isn't interested in you, or she isn't what you thought she was. You lose either way.
>>
>>17181303
So cut off? Or send
1. You're everything I think I want in a girl.
-Straightforward compliment.

2) You're everything I don't think I want in a girl
-Straightforward rejection.

3) You're everything I thought I wanted in a girl.
-Past tense creates ambiguity but generally, there's no reason to assume that you no longer think that->compliment

4) You're everything I didn't think I wanted in a girl.
-Past tense creates even more ambiguity in this situation. It's on the surface a statement about your past negative feelings toward her. But, given that the past tense is used and not present tense, she'd have to assume that it's because that's no longer the case and so it's that you now do think that she's everything you want in a girl. It's both a rejection and compliment but primarily a compliment.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.