[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this new girl at work, and she's very pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 4
File: image_4 (7).jpg (207 KB, 960x1002) Image search: [Google]
image_4 (7).jpg
207 KB, 960x1002
So there's this new girl at work, and she's very pretty and just generally my kind of girl. She seems to be into me, too. There's just one problem: she's 16 years old. What do I do?
>>
Don't do anything. If you ever have sex and she regrets it she will fuck you over.
>>
>>17180519
How old are you?
>>
>>17180531
>>
>>17180529
How can you be so sure she will?
>>
>>17180519
If she's old enough to bleed then she's old enough to breed.
>>
>>17180533
You should talk to her and get to know her better. Mybe she's mentally older than 16
>>
>>17180533
21/2 = 10 1/2
10 1/2 + 7 = 17 1/2
She's too young for you, if you really like her wait until she's older.
>>
>>17180543
>mentally older than 17
This is just something pedos say to make themselves feel better.
>>
>>17180543
That's what I'm thinking/hoping for. I guess I should have been more specific in the OP; I'm more concerned about the social ramifications (being labeled a creep for example) than legal. 16 is the agofof consent here.
>>
>>17180551
age of*
>>
>>17180541
Hormomes in cows milk and other ingredients is making humans hit puberty faster, this is not a valid argument nowadays.
>>
>>17180548
My point is instantly proven >>17180551
The age of consent usually only applies to people a certain age, for example, a 16 YO can be with a person three years or less over them, 19 or under. For everyone else the age is 18.
>>
>>17180544
>Half plus seven rule
>Not total cancer

Fuck this faggot. Hang out with her, get to know her. If you enjoy each others company, that;s all that matters
>>
>>17180560
...that makes it MORE of a valid argument.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160524-232456.png (386 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160524-232456.png
386 KB, 1440x2560
>>17180567
>>
>>17180571
>how to spot a pedo vol. 1
>We are currently in the research and development phase, but I believe we have found ourselves a real live pedo, Jean.
>You think so, Sal? The specimen appears to be trolling
>I could definitely be wrong, Jean, more research is required until we can make a conclusion on this one
>>
>>17180519
I had a bf with the same age gap at the same age years ago and my current boyfriend found out about it and he thinks that im a pedophile even though this was 10 years ago and i havent dated someone young like that since. if this happens and you break up just make sure to never tell future partners about it
>>
>>17180583
>Sets it up with a book theme
>Conversation between two researchers
>u trollin lol
Christ, I bet you can't even remember the last time someone has laughed with you instead of at you.
>>
>>17180570
>Sal! I think I've spotted another one, this one appears to be trying to undue the statement of Randy, I wonder if this poorly thought out argument will have any effect
>Well, Jean, the pedos have their own logic, it's quite seperate from that of a person with a fully functioning mind can comprehend, theirs revolves around anything that can justify their beliefs, no matter how twisted
>>
>>17180592
>Hm, it appears to be trying to communicate with us, Jean, can you hear what it's saying?
>I can't quite make it out, it's language is quite different from ours, quite different indeed... I'll have to make a note of this, it's very intriguing how it's trying so hard
>>
>>17180577
I guess you could ask her out, but if her parents make a fuss or she decides she doesn't like you or wants revenge (if you break up) after you've had sex she can get you sent to jail. The liklihood of her even liking you is pretty low, anyway.
>>
>>17180612
Where are you getting your legal knowledge from?
>>
>>17180607
>trying so hard
lol irony
>>
>>17180629
The internet, I have no idea where you're from or what your laws are but if a girl cries "rape" and is under 18 where I live that idiot that slept with her is going to jail.
>>
>>17180635
>It appears to be trying to mimic us, this behaviour is actually quite adorable... Don't write that down.
>I won't, Sal.
>>
>>17180551
If it's legally you should definitely fuck her. You could probably get her to all kinds of shit too.
>>
>>17180529
This is a lie.

Op, try her if u want, but bear in mind that ppl at that age are really inmature and you'll prolly end emotionally broken.
>>
>>17180560
That's fucking stupid.
As a matter of fact, I've always drank a lot of cow milk (whole and semi) and I've been a latebloomer.
>>
>>17180668
>this is a lie
So are you a 16 YO girl that believes all 16 YOs are a hive mind or a 30 YO pedo? If she feels used she can definitely get the law involved, this can definitely end badly for OP.
>>
>>17180567
It does apply for everyone. The age of consent is meant for an age in which you can have sex with adults if they have your consent. The exceptions to that (as in her not being of legal age) happen when she's like 15 and you're 18 and stuff like that.
>>
>>17180672
You're an outlier, science means more than your opinion on the subject, feel free to use DuckDuckGo or Startpage to get the correct information on the subject.

Also, when did you reach puberty?
>>
>>17180583
>16 yo
>pedo

Kek it's like you're jealous that your virgin dick is not going to come any close to that prime young pussay
>>
>>17180678
Well, that's not how it works where I live, your laws must be different.
>>
>>17180638
You're so dumb.
>>
>>17180674
Nah, I just know a lot of teens ;)
>>
>>17180686
>Sal?
>Yes, Jean?
>After careful study on their language on the subject I've been getting better at understanding their primitive language, this one here appears to be calling me a chaste male
>Hm, it's eyes must not be fully funtional, Jean, it can't see that you're female. Perhaps the coat you're wearing is giving it a different impression of you?
>I have no idea where that assumption would have come from, the rest of its speech appears to be nonsense, let's continue our observation
>>
>>17180691
Citation needed, please give me a worldwide law that supports your argument, otherwise, go away.
>>
>>17180696
So you believe all 16 YOs are a hive mind and are a 30 YO.
>>
>>17180682
I'm not sure about when I exactly reached puberty, since we all assume that we're in it when we finish primary school... But anyway, I've always been and looked younger than most of my fellows.

Also, where's your scientifically proven info?
>>
>>17180703
Your claim's the same as if you said that the moment a woman says you've hit her, you're in jail.

Where's the evidence and the 'innocent until proven otherwise'?
>>
Why the fuck are you people talking about fucking milk? For centuries 16 year old pubescent broads have been fucked and fucked again. Did you think that this is some new phenomenon brought on by dairy farmers?
>>
>>17180704
Nope to both, but I do believe that you're paranoid and make shit up in your head based on your own poor instinct.

By the way, your own argument works against you if I say that you too are implying that 16 yo grils are a hivemind cuz they'll fuck u up if there's a bad breakup.
>>
The next time you are working with her just pull your dick out. Then just go with the flow.
>>
>>17180711
Cuz that guy's a conspiracy fag or some shit. He prolly read it on the internet and since it seemed logical to him, he took it for true.
>>
>>17180705
>I'm not sure about when I exactly reached puberty, since we all assume that we're in it when we finish primary school... But anyway, I've always been and looked younger than most of my fellows.
When you say primary school do you mean around the age of 11, 12, 13? That's a young age to reach puberty at. Looking younger doesn't mean you haven't hit puberty, that's just how some people age. If you're not familiar, puberty for a male (I was talking specifically about females in my first post, by the way, so the science may be different for males) means that you start growing hair on your face, armpits, and near the penis, those are generally the most noticeable signs for males.
>Also, where's your scientifically proven info?
If you re-read my first post carefully, you'll see that I've provided you an outlet for further research (Startpage and DuckDuckGo), I can't personally give you citations because the majority of people on this site would just ignore them and continue to believe whatever nonsense they already believed.

What I'm saying is, the only way for you to believe and fully understand this science behind this is to search and learn about it yourself, it would be easy for you to just look past any link or quote combination I give you.
>>
>>17180720
I know right? What an asshole. Never once have I looked at a girl and started thinking about her dairy intake. And what if the bitch is lactose intolerant?
>>
>>17180716
Oh, I don't believe that, so no, my argument doesn't work against me.
>If she feels used she can definitely get the law involved, this can definitely end badly for OP.
>can
I'm not the first guy you replied to, also.
>>
>>17180722
Hey buddy, why don't you go fuck a cow, okay?
>>
>>17180722
Oh, it took me way longer than my friends to grow facial hair and stuff like that.

And I had always thought that puberty started at X age and then it could prolong itself until your 20s.
>>
>>17180720
>>17180711
It's clear neither of you ha e any idea what I'm talking about, please do your own research on the subject and come back to me.
>>17180725
I'm pretty sure this is satire, if so, it's very funny; if not, please refer to the above reply.
>>
>>17180722
There's an unlimited ammount of theories about a lot of stuff involved in our daily life that seem pretty logical and believable and that you could easily research on the internet.
That doesn't neccessarily mean thst they're true.
>>
>>17180729
How cute.
>>
>>17180735
We're feeding our cows genetically modified food and our chickens are getting made to have bigger breasts (causing them to not be able to stand for the later half of their life), no shit it isn't good for you to consume them or their bi-products.
>>
>>17180730
Men generally hit puberty later than women so your life isn't really something that can be used to disprove the research that I was talking about while referring to women, you probably hit it at a reasonable age, anyway.
>>
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL TALKING ABOUT PUBERTY???!!! THE BITCH IN QUESTION IS 16!!! SHE'S PUBESCENT! CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK ON THE SUBJECT OF FUCKING HER???!!!
>>
>>17180739
Most of the food you consume has been genetically altered in some way, my friend.
>>
>>17180756
I know that, I try to steer clear from any such food.
>>
>>17180746
I know that women hit puberty earlier, but I don't see how they're developing faster than 100 years ago.
>>
>>17180757
Do you buy ecological vegetables, meat and such?
What about every product that's been already prepared?

Don't buy shit from the supermarket then.
>>
>>17180758
The food is getting processed differently, and big companies (surprisingly, only a few big companies feed the masses) are feeding their animals genetically modified food, this is very new and as such, the effects are only now being seen.
>>
GODDAMN YOU SONS OF BITCHES!!! YOU TURNED A BEAUTIFUL AND ENLIGHTENING DISCUSSION ABOUT FUCKING A 16 YEAR OLD BIMBO INTO A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNONCEMENT ABOUT FUCKING DINNER!!!
>>
>>17180766
Genetically modified food doesn't equal 'bad' food.
>>
File: descartes.png (15 KB, 247x112) Image search: [Google]
descartes.png
15 KB, 247x112
>what do I do

I'm not reading this whole stupid thread but I'm sure you've been told already OP
>>
The age of consent in most states is 16. However, I'm sure you'll get sick of her quickly because she's 16, and despite how she seems, she probably acts like it. So unless you're very immature for your age, steer clear.
>>
>>17180519
I'm 30 and still bang the 16 year old puss that take the summer and winter jobs.

Just make it clear its just a bit of fun.
>>
Don't justify being a pedo, find an adult companion
>>
>>17181105
I think the term pedo is too liberally applied. Wanting to bang an 8 year old is pedo. Wanting to bang a 16 year old isn't pedo. For as long as people have existed 16 is well and truly old enough to be sexually active and I don't think its wrong as male to find girls that age attractive. Sometimes the prime of their physical beauty.
>>
>>17181487
Your opinion on the issue is legally wrong. It doesn't matter what you think, the law is clear and makes no exceptions.
>>
>>17181487
Finding attractive and wanting a relationship are two different things

He's pedo
>>
>>17180537
Girl here. Because girls are fucking crazy bitches, thats why. This is coming from a girl too. Dont do it OP.
I was mentally older at a very young age but it doesnt mean that i wasnt childish at the same time. No such thing as being mentally mature in your teens. This is coming from expeirence and because i was mentally mature in my teens too, but dont mean i didnt do stupid shit from time to time.
>>
>>17180533
Check local laws. There may be an exemption for certain age range. In NYS it would be legal for you and her.
>>
>>17180709
You're a fool if you honestly think that is truly applied to rape accusations. Most times, the accused has to prove he's innocent and not the accuser proving that the accused is guilty.
>>
>>17180519
First of all, is age of consent in your state 16 or 18?

If it's not 16, then don't even go there. No amount or quality of puss is worth a life time on the sex registry. She may be a nice girl, but her parents may go fucking ape shit and they will find out, because parents of pretty teen girls always find out.

So, you have one of two options after that point:

1. be a fucking beta and wait for her to turn 18, only for you to date and/or fuck for a while and she eventually leaves you because she entered the relationship at too young of an age and wants to "explore"

2. move on and find someone your own age.
>>
>>17180519
Even if your state laws state the age of consent is 16, you could still be charged eitth statutory rape. A lot of faggots forget the age of consent allows minors to fuck each other, not adults to fuck minors. Just putting some law out there.

Secondly: DO NOT SHIT WHERE YOU EAT. I'm guess you work at a fast food joint or a similar place given that a high school kid can work there. Things get messy quickly in these places and rumors fly hard and fast. You may end up losing your job.
>>
>>17180703
Not that anon, but don't be lazy. You don't need to go to Westlaw to find citations--your state codes are available online in layman's terms so even you can understand them.
>>
In florida 16 year olds are legal, as long as you yourself are not over the age of 24.

And ignore the "don't shit where you eat" thing, I've fucked so many women from my work, its literally never spilled over.
>>
>>17181890
"It worked for me, it'll work for you!"

It's a good rule of thumb to not fraternize with your coworkers. Congrats on never having that shit spill over good job
>>
Say to the judge she told you she was 18...
>>
>>17180533
So? What is the problem?

When you get more old it will not matter
>>
>>17180771
Mice being fed a diet of only genetically modified food became sterile after a few generations, so I would say that yes, it's a bad food type.
>>
>>17180519

Cum inside her 5 times a night. Have no regrets.
>>
Approach her, nothing wrong with it. Make her your gf and start fucking when she hits 17 or earlier if she wants.
>>
>>17180519
Not worth it OP not only are you shitting where you eat at work youre doing it with a minor who could and probably will cry wolf and sell you out the second she thinks shes going to get in the least bit of trouble.
>>
How often do people get caught banging underage girls? I've heard more instances of dropped charges than anything. Hell, my mom even tried to press charges when my 15-year-old sister had sex with a 19-year-old, he admitted to it, but the police didn't follow up any farther than interviews.
>>
Talk to her and say you are willing to wait for her, but wish to date her anyway. It's that simple. Figure it out. Sorry if I come off as rude, my body is acting up again so it's hard to articulate my words.
>>
>>17181555
a "pedophile" is an individual with a sexual attraction to prepubescent children, which is not what we are discussing here.
>>
File: sUOflxN.jpg (216 KB, 700x914) Image search: [Google]
sUOflxN.jpg
216 KB, 700x914
Time. Is the answer. Spend TIME. If your patience is worth how much you like her wait for her to be ready on her own choice.
>>
>>17180519
unless that's your state/country's age of consent, no
>>
>>17184109
Now that's just fucking stupid. Where do you come up with nonsense like that?
>>
>>17184109
Spend TIME, TIME, TIME!!! What a fucking tool. Go fuck yourself, douche.
>>
>>17180519
wear condoms and deny if she claims you fucked her

just do it once
>>
>>17180571
Mental maturity is separate from physical maturity.
>>
>>17184173
This is a good point. Her body is at its prime, yet mentally she is naïve and inexperienced. You can mold her into the perfect object to fulfill your desires.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.