[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cut on finger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1464046054681.jpg (46 KB, 600x685) Image search: [Google]
1464046054681.jpg
46 KB, 600x685
I got a cut earlier on the side of my index finger, near the fingertip, but to the left a bit. It was about the size of a medium paper cut, except I got cut by glass. It started bleeding pretty badly, and quickly, not like exploding out but it was running out quick. I shoved a band aid on it and left it for a few hours, took it off to wash and assess the damage. It had stopped. But after a bit it got red again. Not quite bleeding, not like before, but it was slowly oozing out. I put another band aid on whicis currently on, and it stings right now.
Should I be worried? I'm about to go to sleep, and want to wake up in the morning.
If I did get an arterial cut should I go to a doctor or something?
If not, what should I do? Wait until the morning and see if its still going?
>>
>>17180392
If you go to sleep, all the blood will come out in your sleep and you'll never wake up.
>>
File: 1464154177305.gif (240 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1464154177305.gif
240 KB, 200x200
>>17180534
Nigga I'm just anxious
I have no clue how blood works
Google is vague
Fuck
>>
If you gouged an artery, you'd know it. You sure as fuck didn't hit one in your finger. You probably just cut it really deep so it's going to take awhile to heal. Make sure to put some Neosporin on it and stop crying.
>>
File: 1464054660790.png (40 KB, 400x422) Image search: [Google]
1464054660790.png
40 KB, 400x422
>>17180552
Ah. Googling led me to the conclusion I had cut a tube pumping blood from the heart, yknow, an artery,
Alright
Generalized anxiety is fucking hell and I need to get some fucking meds for it. I can't stand small shit like this getting blown out of proportion in myhead.
>>
>>17180582
>a tube pumping blood from the heart
That's called a vein. Your body is covered in them.
>Generalized anxiety
Meme non-disease. I bet you bitch about having depression, too.
>I need to get some fucking meds for it
No, you need to man up.
>>
File: 1463904488325.gif (2 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1463904488325.gif
2 MB, 200x133
>>17180598
There are two tubes your body uses to pump blood
Veins send used blood back to the heart, they are less problematic when cut
Arteries are carrying blood from the heart that hasn't been used yet, when they're cut its more prpblematic
Literally 7th grade health class-tier knowledge
>>
there's probably glass dust traveling back to your heart to slowly rip it to shreds right now.

jk OP. i have an anxiety disorder and freak out over little shit like this too. little wounds like that can bleed for hours.
>>
>>17180625
>Thinks he's going to bleed to death from a cut finger
>Thinks it's the same as slicing your neck
Cool 7th grade education, bruh.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.