[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How out of my league is she? What kind of men would she most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: o-WOMEN-BUSINESS-facebook.jpg (242 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-WOMEN-BUSINESS-facebook.jpg
242 KB, 2000x1000
There's this girl I met at a gym 2 years ago

>28 introverted/shy girl
>5 years older than me
>independent
>literally non degenerate, simple and homely
>barely active on social media
>has a master
>loves biking and living in the city
>started doing yoga like really intense and went to a yoga resort in India
>played in a high level softball league
>worked as the vice-president of the artistic direction of Tedx in my city
>currently working at her university in the entrepreneurship department
>literally obsessed with anything related to business/start ups/networking/entrepreneur
>appears to have an active social life
>her ex (which she still has trouble to get over) was the co-founder of some kind of promising start up

>be me
>job involves saving lives on a daily basis
>physically /fit/
>only recently I started to make some mediocre social gains because all my life I was a shut in bullied cuck beta faggot
>got a nice car
>but never had gf

>kinda orbited around her, brunched a few times with her
>last summer while I made some moves on her she told me that "not any kind of person can enter her bubble"
>later kinda told my feelings, didn't say I loved her but hinted that I'd like to know more about her
>"I am a 2nd degree friend, meaning she is closer to other friends and simply cannot open herself on other plans with me"

Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't have met her ever. There was something special about her that I can't simply not find in other women, just like when you reach an absolute high and everything seems dull around you.

How would you guys handle this kind of woman?
>>
>>17180113
>How would you guys handle this kind of woman?
Man up and ask her out.
Women want a man that is better than them. If a woman is very successful in her job, there aren't very many men above her that are available (since many are with hot, young, but not accomplished women).
Some of those women become bitter old cat women, but the smart ones pick a guy who does something "manly" but not necessarily professional. A college professor I know married a fireman, a doctor married a Marine Corps drill instructor.
You may be just her sort of guy.
>>
>>17180141
From what I've read I feel like hes got a 90% chance of getting shut down.

You know this girl sounds awesome but let me ground you back to reality. Most women are looking for men who are either better or of equal footing than themselves. The reality of it is that, most people end up with people of relative success. Leagues aren't complete bullshit, thats why we still throw that term around even tho nobody seems to hesitate to say that they aren't real. They're real.

But, I would use something like leagues to give you motivation to improve yourself. You want to date a girl out of your league? Improve yourself in a way that puts you in her league and it need not be a materialistic change.
>>
>>17180141
I think it's pretty much over. Back then, she would contact me once a month but now, even if I initiate a little more than I should, she never initiates anything except wishing me happy new year...woo hoo. I never acted like a complete beta but deep inside, I knew she was too much for me and I did everything I could to try to cure my social shortcomings. I read books, videos, gathered a lot of knowledge of successful people and even read The Red Pill which to some extent helped me but even after all that, I am horrible with people.

Yeah plenty of other girls, tried a lot, all kinds of approach and I get numbers easily but never able to make it past the first week. I am not the brightest mind and somewhat lazy when things never work out but I am awfully persistent.

By the way, she kinda saved from suicide. Of course I never told her that but I was at a point in life where I was lost and purposeless.
>>
>>17180161
>I feel like hes got a 90% chance of getting shut down
I don't disagree, but it's better to know for sure and then get on with your life.
>>
>>17180162
Move on and keep improving. There is nothing else to be done but that.
>>
>>17180162
>she kinda saved from suicide
Maybe you should consider her an Angel who was there when you needed her. Remember her with fondness.
But now move on .
>>
>>17180161
I have already pin-pointed what I need work on the most: social interactions. I will inherit a family business and can't make it through if I don't know how to talk. But it's so fucking hard when I was socially retarded all my life. It isn't just like gym you know

>lift heavy
>protein
>sleep

It's so much more complex and after 2 years of actively trying to become likeable and interesting, I feel like giving up
>>
>>17180174
Yeah and whats giving up going to do? That puts you all the way farther than getting any girl at all.

Lets be honest here, you have low social worth. I can tell just by reading your comments. You know how I can tell? You keep talking about the negatives left and right. You've got your mind focused on the things dragging you down. Fuck that, focus on the things you're doing right and build on that. The only thing holding you back is yourself.
>>
>>17180187
Yeah I am aware of that. But when I go out or just hang around with friends, I feel so...jealous? They can handle themselves in any social situations. Went out with friend, chatted to some girl and now even though she has a bf, she is all over his dick. That makes me a bit bitter, I am happy for him, truly but that kind of situation never happened to me all my life and I am starting to realize that there's clearly something wrong with me.
>>
>>17180173
If I just flat out ignore her, would there be a chance that she will contact me? I always thought that because of her personality, I always had to make the first moves because she is too shy. Or maybe she doesn't give a shit about me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.