[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I accept that my ex of three years is a total slut and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160425_021707.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160425_021707.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
how do I accept that my ex of three years is a total slut and get rid of this golden image I have of her.. she dumped me for another guy but now I'm fucking her on the side and she's fucking the guy right now , I mean his dick is way smaller than mine. but im still triggered by this. opinion??? and I've fucked her more times /came in all her holes than anyone else could even catch up to, but still..
>>
I'm 2 years older than this guy, except apparently hes skinnier than me and buys lots of weed and can roll blunts which I cant do. but I have a job /car , a lot bigger and probably stronger. i fucked her last night and came all over her mouth so she kissed him after that. is there some psychological thing I can do to make this feel like I'm cucking the guy
>>
oh and she only started fucking me because she sucked his dick one night and said it was really skinny and short compare to mine and that he came in like a minute. i have his phone number
>>
>>17179726
If she is all those things which I believe and she's taken, what does that make you?
>>
>>17179744
all of this is true. i promise on moots life.. but really yes. i know I'm kinda in the wrong too but I cheated on this girl before. first month we dated she dumped me and fucked another guy and then fucked me to get back with her. so I fucked a 34 yr old coworker once for revenge but how do I lose this innocent attraction to her and think of her for what she is, a slut who likes dick
>>
>>17179754
Cut her out of your life and move on. Forget about her and clean your act up. Try to be a decent person, not someone who uses someone for sex or goes behind peoples backs.
>>
>>17179761
i picked her up when I was 16, 19now and I have no idea to meet girls to fuck. my one day friend has fucked way more girls than me and he's ugly as fuck I'm in decent shape and clean cut non degenerate. definitely less shy than I used to be too
>>
>>17179769
my one fat friend (280lbs+) and hes shorter than me. he's fucked girls I actually find attractive
>>
>>17179761
I've been decent my whole life and it got me nowhere with women. i found being an asshole for this short time has gotten me more pussy
>>
File: 1464109910377.jpg (33 KB, 314x353) Image search: [Google]
1464109910377.jpg
33 KB, 314x353
>>17179726

>how do I accept that my ex of three years is a total slut
>>
>>17179769
You're 19, you have your whole life ahead of you. I wish I was your age again. Do you go to school, work, social activities? If you're out there it's not very difficult to meet someone, so long as you give some effort and keep your eyes open.

Aside from not being hideous, females generally like confidence, humor and intelligence. If you make someone feel good they'll want to be around you.
>>
>>17179784
I've been a neet this whole year. but I just got a job at a grocery store and starting college in the fall.
>>
>>17179784
i don't have any friends at all currently except her. so I kinda agreed to be her side dick just so she wants me for something. i know that is pathetic
>>
>>17179788
>>17179794

You have something to look forward to. You're starting a new life in several months. I would move on from her and look towards the future instead of the past.
>>
>>17179811
that is my plan. i have only attended college for a year and a half so I'm almost done with a 2 yr degree. but I want to keep getting pussy during that time so I need to keep her around for someone to keep me from going dry
>>
>>17179811
thanks for that advice regardless. it helped me with becoming less attached to her.
>>
>>17179827
You're welcome. And good luck with your new adventures.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.