[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>21 >EX really wants to get back together >I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: dogcalc.gif (2 MB, 370x319) Image search: [Google]
dogcalc.gif
2 MB, 370x319
>21
>EX really wants to get back together
>I'm sort of enjoying single life, doing free lance writing stuff for extra money, playing a fuck load of vidya, working out, studying, etc
>She never really allowed me to have that much free time before, always needed attention
>She wants to meet tomorrow, but I'm sick with a sinus infection, and she is really pushing to meet up
>Don't really know if I want to get back together

We were together 2 years, and even though I was depressed a bit when we broke up, 8 months ago, I've really been putting this added free time to use and love it. I'm super reluctant to get back involved with her, but I can't seem to turn her down outright.

What do I do? I wouldn't mind hooking up, but I doubt she would feel the same way. The reason we broke up was pretty dumb, she dumped me because she was moving, and now she is back in town for good.
>>
Go out with her, now or whenever you feel better and explain her how you feel. Tell her you enjoy doing your stuff and if you get back together you won't have too much time for her. If she agrees get back together. If she starts being annoying/clingy/whatever tell her to fuck off.

I would normally tell you to just do whatever you want, but you sound like you have no idea what you want so you might as well give it a try. If you don't like it you can always break it up.
>>
>>17179593
You're right, I really have no clue what I want. In some aspects I really miss her, in others I absolutely don't.

I was actually thinking of giving dating a try again recently until she contacted me two weeks ago and threw out the idea that we could get back together.
>>
DON'T DO IT!

you are young and have many more formative years ahead of you. spending those years with someone who wants to control your time and who you spend it with will just make you regret everything about the relationship. even though there was a dumb reason for breaking up, it's still a relationship in the past. you two are both different people now and dating will just be an odd mix of nostalgia for what once was and resentment of how the both of you have grown.
>>
>>17179694
Yeah, I just made that decision based off the call we just had. She called me and tried to force an answer out of me about meeting up.

I told her I wasn't feeling it tomorrow, because I have a test to study for and take, and I'm not in the mood to be driving around while sick.

She got sort of pissy and grumpy about it, and wouldn't explain why.

So fuck her.
>>
>actually making money doing freelance writing, playing vidya, studying, and working out

m8 you're living the fucking dream.

put yourself out there and a girls will come to you if you aren't butt ugly, then just weed through them to find the right one that won't limit you.

My brother is a professional writer, and makes quite a good living. He isn't even super charismatic or amazing looking or anything, but women basically jump on his dick when they find out he makes his living as a writer.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.