[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I meet this 16 y/o girl i met on tinder she was listed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1458327911887.jpg (104 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1458327911887.jpg
104 KB, 720x960
Should I meet this 16 y/o girl i met on tinder she was listed as 18, didn't tell me age untill we made really awesome communication, now were all over each other and she's really amazing... There are no laws against it in my country except society will shame ... I'm 25 btw
>>
Do you really want to be in a relationship with a high school kid?
>>
>>17179142
>There are no laws against it
There's no problem then.

>except society will shame
Society is shameful these days
>>
>>17179142
When I was in high school, the father of one of my friends was dating a girl our age.
That is fucked up.
But you aren't even 30, I say you should go for it
>>
>>17179147
Usually not but damn this girl seems like great person to be with. And we have really interesting communication like no else grownup woman offer me...
>>
>>17179142
Smash dat pussy for me, OP!
>>
>>17179142
My parents hav a 10 year diffrence. It shouldn't be too wierd, maybe you'll even get a fucked wierd kid like me
>>
I will just go for a walk with her, see how it goes in real life I guess :) what's the worst that could happen right
>>
>>17179142

Sick creep
>>
>>17179197
No man I'm pretty nice guy everyone like me
>>
>>17179142
guessing you're from england? the girl looks like a typical english girl. im from england. anyway, i would fuck a 16 year old. im 22. dont know if i would date one. i suppose you could always give it a go.
>>
>>17179142

If that was true you would date people your own age, not somebody that was an avid watcher of That's so Raven two years ago.
>>
>>17179158
Because she's not a grownup. How's that loli collection of yours?
>>
>>17179142
>Should I meet this 16 y/o girl
>now were all over each other
to be all over each other you would have had to meet already
>>
>>17179142
I wouldn't think that there would be potential for a relationship, especially since she is a liar. But if it's legal, definitely fuck her. Convince to let you do her up the ass. You will own her.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.