[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get to local alley know for its trannies >suck "her"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 12034912421312.jpg (88 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
12034912421312.jpg
88 KB, 500x667
>get to local alley know for its trannies
>suck "her" dick without a condom on
>she sucks mine with a condom on
>noticed that her precum tasted sour

What am I expecting? STDs or HIV? What do?
Firstime also
>>
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>17178959
what?
>>
holy shit, what to do. Im sweating bullets now
>>
Both would be my guess. I mean, you did suck a street hookers trannie cock. I mean, hookers are bad enough but street hookers are literally for people who don't give a fuck anymore.

Enjoy the 2-6 week wait before you can get accurate results.
>>
>>17178949
Doesn't all jizz smell and taste like ammonia?
>>
>>17179043
if i went for the checkup tomorrow, would I get accurate result? 2-6 week is too long, and im afraid if its too late to get some cure.
>>
>>17179079
>cure
Heh
>>
>>17178949
Dude your post makes me wanna throw up.
>>
just how fucking gross are you my nigga?
holy shit
>>
>>17179084
>>17179129
>>17179112
i just fucked up my life, didn't i?
>>
File: 1412035499813.png (14 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1412035499813.png
14 KB, 750x750
>>17178949
>suck "her" dick without a condom on
you fucking idiot
>>
>>17179079
Nope, but if you tell the doctor/nurse what happened, they can give you a more accurate time table and let you know when to schedule each test. The incubation period is weeks for most stds/aids like things, but who knows you could start getting herpes or a UTI sooner then that.

>>17179138
Yeah, that would be my assumption. Even if you get lucky and you aren't in deep shiy, giving random trannies blowjobs is a pretty poor plan if you want a non fucked up life.
>>
>>17179138
yes. what crossed thru your mind that got you thinking 'yes, that looks like a healthy delicious dick'?

you NEVER use your tongue with a prostitute
>>
at least you didn't tongue the dudes asshole.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x581
Here you go OP. STDs aren't as simple as most people would like to believe, like you don't just go and "get tested" with a full panel test, and different diseases have different tests and incubation periods. Usually the doctor or clinic will test you for whatever you ask for, whatever they feel is most likely based on your behavior, or whatever is most common.

You CAN transmit HIV through oral sex, but it's very very rare. I wouldn't worry so much about that, but I would worry about having contracted a STD like chlamydia or gonorrhea. Those are pretty common and are transmittable through oral (like you could have gotten an infected throat and/or penis). Thankfully, you just have to take antibiotics and they go away completely.

Anyways, I recommend going in and getting tested for all of these at the times listed just to be safe (as most STD infections have no apparent symptoms).
>>
>>17178949
Seriously mate, what state of mind do you have to be in to think that this is a good idea?

>>17179079
You're going to have to wait around six weeks to get a meaningful result. That's how long it takes for your viral load to rise high enough for it to be detectable. At the moment you'd test negative regardless of whether you're infected or not. If it's any comfort, waiting six weeks won't make the blindest bit of difference to the eventual outcome - your fate was sealed the moment you took that infected semen in to your mouth. Once the virus is in you no one can do anything to stop it spreading, even if you'd gone to the doctor six minuites after it happened.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.