[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nagged for sex, now it's ANXIETY TIME!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 3715288-ghus.jpg (76 KB, 588x385) Image search: [Google]
3715288-ghus.jpg
76 KB, 588x385
<Sleeping with ex, dated her for three years.
<Last week, wake her up by rubbing her clit.
<Have incredible sex.
This week
<Invite her over to chill
<She says she's not feeling "romantic"
<She decides to stay the night anyway.
<Try the good ol' clit rub sneak attack.
<She denies me.
<I rub one out in bed later that night, then try to get her to bang again multiple times upon waking up.
<Mission failed. Peepee is in the desert now.
<She acts a little distant, but we still kiss, and walk her home, making each other laugh along the way.
<Talk on phone later that night. Don't apologize for constant sex nagging, but thank her for dealing with my sex drive, and she tells me it was no big deal.

Gentlemen, did I fuck up at all? And how do I unfuck up? I'm worried that by being constantly horny and making futile sex attempts, I may have alienated her, diminished her respect for me, and ruined future chances of banging.

Part of me wants to call her and discuss the issue with her further, let her know I'm not pleased with my behavior and will work on it. Like I wasn't respecting myself or her, and that I may have hurt my image in her eyes.

Another part of me is saying "THAT'S FUCKING DUMB, GUYS GET HORNY AND THINK WITH THEIR DICKS SOMETIME. THAT'S WHAT YOU DID!" That I should just shut the fuck up, learn from this, and see if she wants to fuck again another time.

More experienced brothers and sisters, what would you do in my situation?
>>
>>17178014
Doesn't sound to me like you did anything wrong. Just relax.
Don't call her and waste her time listening to your anxious bullshit.

And nice blacktext fgt
>>
>>17178014
You did nothing wrong, so don't apologize. Don't frame your discussion that way or she'll think she was in the right.

You should talk to her about it though. Try and figure out why she's giving you the cold shoulder. If there's something you can do, do it, but keep a strong chin about it.

Worst thing you can do is bow and scrape and walk on eggshells, which will result in her losing respect for you and further degradation of your sexual prospects.
>>
>>17178014
>Don't apologize for constant sex nagging

A man apologizing to a woman for this would be like a cat apologizing to a mouse for catching and eating it... It is our nature
>>
File: 1463687284085.png (256 KB, 1800x1348) Image search: [Google]
1463687284085.png
256 KB, 1800x1348
>>17178014
It's probably not you.
>>
>>17178014
She said it was no big deal take her at her word.
>>
>>17178055
Great image really interesting read
>>
>>17178114
It's sad, for one. And disgusting since it's a therapist who can't get her own shit together and is probably advising other women to do the same.
>>
>>17178134
Honestly, this. I can't believe people who decided to get married have this frame of mind. I'm not a religious nut and I personally don't believe in marriage, but for the people who do and actually go through with it think on terms as ridiculous as this makes me want to be asexual. People are just so horrible to people. Remember your fucking vows...
>>
>>17178014
>More experienced brothers and sisters, what would you do in my situation?
I was long ago not in your situation but in the girlfriends. I can tell you this much. With him rubbing his dick all over my body (still fully clothed) and dryhumping me made me feel sexy and wanted, even if I didn't feel like having sex at all for whatever reason.
Well it still ended with sex in our situation and I never regret because sex was/is still awesome with him.
>>
>>17178184
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>17178055
All the crazy emotionally defect bitches on that thread. The Internet is truly a horrible thing sometimes.
Because one in a thousand defective people meet up and think the world they live in is perfectly normal and not at all totally distorted and weird.

But yeah. Ops girlfriend could really be one of em.
>>
>>17178156
>makes me want to be asexual.
Why do you care what probably 10% of married people do?
What about those happily married people who are not completely human garbage like the ones you've read about?
The world is full of good things but only the bad things catch people's attentions.
It's always the same, in media especially.
>>
>>17178210
What the heck does that mean, can someone please explain this to me?
>>
>>17178307
I thought it was a complete non-sequitur too.
>>
>>17178307
It means that the person wish you lived in London so you could meet.
>>
>>17178307
>>17178401
Jesus, how new are you people? It's a derivative of "pls be in London", i.e. cute girl, please be in my city so we can be bf/gf. It's more a joke than anything else, and usually directed at any girl who makes herself known, and it's usually London regardless of where the poster is actually from.
>>
>>17178423
I've been here since '06, but if it's a board-specific meme, I'm unaware of it.

Thanks for the explanation anyway.
>>
>>17178436
Used to be specific to places like /soc/ but now it's pretty general.
>>
>>17178303
I was abused as a child be the opposite sex for an extended period at an early age, which already makes me suspicious of people, especially with women. Also the divorce rate in my state is over 80%. Marriage is supposed to be sacred so why do the majority of people who believe in it break it? I would rather be asexual because in my personal opinion it beats the alternative.
>>
>>17178417
Oh okay thanks. But that's fukkn weird because I talk about how i love having sex with my husband.....
>>
It's okay your just a idiot an have to think with your dick since there's obviously no other good things about you
>>
>>17178423
>It's more a joke than anything else
Oh now I get it.
>and it's usually London regardless of where the poster is actually from
Thanks really. Never would I have thought to be the newfag again. I was around since early 2007 but left. Now I'm back again while avoiding /b like the cancer it is and only chilling at advice etc.
>>
>>17178047

OP here. Thank you, sir. This seems to be the best way to keep my self-respect and maintain hers as well.
>>
>>17178054
Not mine
Sex before marriage is gross
>>
>>17179222
checked

Cheers, m8. Good luck to you.
>>
>>17179226
Married or single? Male or female?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.