[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know how this is specifically asking for a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: kylie-jenner-435.jpg (127 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
kylie-jenner-435.jpg
127 KB, 435x580
I don't know how this is specifically asking for a single piece of advice, more so I'm trying to work something out in my head.

So Tyga and Kylie Jenners relationships. Why do people say it is wrong? I'll admit, I go on tumblr more than 4chan, and on tumblr everyone says this relationship is disgusting.

I don't see how, but I'm scared to voice my opinion.

>she was 17, in some states that is legal.
>she was 17, she is an adult. She can make her own decisions
>every internet venue just has an article with some combination of "its creepy/its gross" but they never explain why.
>teenagers are sexually active. So what?
>How can you shame this relationship, but still be against slut/sex shaming?
>>
i think the people who are like "wow this is gross" are just acting on the assumption (and this assumption isn't always wrong, i'd even say that more often than not it isn't) that she is being manipulated by him due to her young age

but like, she can make her own decisions and not every fucking 17 year old has the maturity of a 13 year old like many 17 year olds
>>
>>17177961

It has nothing to do with WHAT they are, it's not necessarily about her being 17 and him being older. It's their actual personalities and the nature of their relationship, as individuals. It's creepy because HE'S creepy and she's stupid. He's exploiting her for fame and sex, she's exploiting herself because she doesn't understand that the type of "fame" she's getting out of it won't be permanent or positive
>>
Culturally imposed belief that when you turn 18 you are suddenly magically capable of making decisions on your own, as opposed to being even just a few days out from it. Sure, it makes sense when it comes to people who are like 15-16 but 17 blurs the line and in many cases even when you're 18 you can hardly be considered an adult capable of making sensible decisions
>>
Well, she was 16 when the whole thing started. She is homeschooled, her career as a "model" (which she isn't even a very good one of) combined with the Kris Jenner Media Machine makes you question how much of this relationship is engineered by her mother. I mean, her older sister Kimberley had what, a less than 100 days of marriage?

Tyga is a deadbeat dad who can't pay his own fucking bills (he was evicted from previous homes before shacking up with Kylie, and he infamously gifted her a car that turned out to be leased out by Kylie). He constantly disrespects and disses Kylie in his rap songs (calls her a bitch in heat. a 17 year old, a bitch in heat!) and is a significant driving force behind Kylie's amazing levels of plastic surgery to mold her to look pretty much like a teenage version of Blac Chyna.

Seriously, hooking up with a teenager to emotionally manipulate her into paying your deadbeat daddy ass bills and molding her to look and dress just like the baby momma you are being a deadbeat ass to and then gloating about how she is a bitch in heat in your rap songs, is abusive and creepy as fuck. Nobody is slut or sex shaming Kylie, everyone is shaming the obscenely disrespectful deadbeatery of Tyga.

Adding to the hilarity is ofc Blac Chyna (the baby momma) now dating Rob Kardashian Jr and is about to marry him and fucking up the family tree, but whatever about that.
>>
>>17177974

I thought tyga was in his thirties so I was on the fence about it being morally wrong/right.

I just found out he was/is 25 years old. That is so young. California age of consent is 18. That means she is/was going to be of legal age in under a year.

What difference does it make if he waits 3 months or if he dates her now?
>>
>>17177988

Okay, but 25 year old dating a 17/18 year old, that isn't automatically creepy right?

I mean sure, it is a big age difference but,speaking hypothetically, our grandparents had age differences that size and nobody bats an eye.
>>
File: kylie-jenner-lips.jpg (54 KB, 660x388) Image search: [Google]
kylie-jenner-lips.jpg
54 KB, 660x388
the amount of plastic surgery kylie jenner got makes me feel so sad because she was such a beautiful girl and shes literally transformed herself into a sex doll.
>>
>>17177998

What is this thread actually about? If you're modeling your own relationships off the Kardashians/Jenners, then it's probably going to be awful.

But no, an age difference like that isn't "automatically creepy" as long as it's legal and both partners treat each other well. The example OP used is creepy for many, many reasons, as outlined in >>17177988
>>
>>17177998
Age itself is not automatically creepy. It's the life stages of people that makes it creepy.

Say it's a 25 year old grad student/teaching assistant who hooks up with a 17/18 yo uni freshman. That may raise ethical questions depending on how much power the older party can exert over the younger party, but otherwise they met each other in a setting where they are seen as equals.

Say it's a 25yo college dropout pot seller who cruises around the high school parking lot and is being asked to go to senior prom. That's automatically creepy.

I mean, to put it into another perspective. Woody Allen (whose sexual abuse of Dylan was actually well known prior to these events) turning that bullshit up to 11 and marrying his step-daughter, Soon-Yi Previn, was creepy as fuck, even though by the time they got married, Soon-Yi was in her 20s. The fact that he has two daughters with Soon-Yi whom he is photographed inappropriately touching (he does a big show of hugging them too tight or hovering his hand over their breasts and hips) is just the disgusting semen icing on the creepycake.
>>
>>17177961
Is this like a tumblr soft-penetration to expose us to your wacky beliefs or something?

It's fucking stupid go die slutstain
>>
>>17178001

God that family is so deeply, irreparably fucked-up. I kind of feel bad for them, honestly. With a mother like Kris Jenner they never even had a chance
>>
like he's a loser so it's creepy. just like the anon above said, if they were of equal emotional and mental level (both in uni) it would be weird but still acceptable.
some creepy loser dating a girl way younger is obv weird
>>
>>17178001
I guess I'm not in the minority who thinks she actually looked stunning before and looks like a baboon now.

Is this the kind of face that sells in modelling? (genuinely curious)
>>
>>17178063
It sells in the sense that she is a television personality and sort of a famous name.

Her sister is more of a model in the traditional sense. (Youthful, skinny, tall)
>>
>>17178063
No, and she is not even a very good model (has dead fish eyes whenever she looks at the camera, her poses aren't dynamic and her walk is clumsy clopping) but she now looks strikingly like Blac Chyna, Tyga's baby momma. There's a lot of discussion about how the Kardashian family in general a molding themselves to adopt and whitewash african-american beauty standards.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.