[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to get my hands on some adderall or something similar.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1428769781608.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1428769781608.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
I need to get my hands on some adderall or something similar. If I go to the doctor, what can I say to get it prescribed? I constantly lose focus at work and space out.
>>
>>17177769
>I constantly lose focus at work and space out.
>i should take amphetamine
This is quite a leap. How about trying some milder stimulants first?

if you want to get it legally, go to a psychiatrist and get a diagnosis of ADHD.
But rethink your plans, anon. This is not a good idea, and you'll come to realize that 5 or 10 years down the line.
>>
>>17177787
Milder stimulants such as?

Also I don't plan to take them constantly, just for big projects or whatever.
>>
>>17177800
Caffeine, ephedrine, etc.

And few people manage to abuse hardcore stimulants responsibly. They all say the same thing at the start, but we all know how it actually goes.
>>
>>17177813
I take coffee but it doesn't really do it for me anymore. In any case, I'm not worried about becoming addicted. Like I said, I only plan to take it for big projects and such, and I have no intention of ruining my appetite otherwise.
>>
>>17177826
>I take coffee but it doesn't really do it for me anymore
So what are you going to do when 10mg amphetamine doesn't do it for you anymore?
Short-term fixes will set you back on the road to finding a long-term solution.

Is this a recent problem, or have you had it the whole time you've worked there?
>>
>>17177826
>implying intention ever matters
Buddy....
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 960x540
>i want a drug that will foster dependence and kill my brain cells
>cuz work is boring

Rethink your plan. Drink coffee, m'lad
>>
File: tumblr_n9yndkp5Ue1t5kiw8o1_1280.jpg (240 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9yndkp5Ue1t5kiw8o1_1280.jpg
240 KB, 650x650
Tell your doctor your real problem, just like you told us.

Let him come up with a solution.
>>
>>17178802

This.

> I constantly lose focus at work and space out.

This is a problem that can be caused by many health issues, and a lot that are easy to fix. If you're not willing to try that first then you're just a lazy asshat who wants your problem to be fixed via a pill and are literally the worst person to give adderral too.
>>
>>17177769
>Going to a doctor to get Adderall
You can order it on fucking Amazon you dumb nigger.
>>
>>17177769
Australian qualified pharmacist (unlike half the other shitheads here who become pharmaceutical experts as soon as "adderall" is mentioned)
Not sure if you guys have Modavigil/Modafinil in USA but yeah, it shits all over Adderall due to higher safety. Relatively newer drug, don't misunderstand me, but popularity is recently skyrocketing. Ask ya doc about it.
>>
>>17177769
vyvanse
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.