[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Generalised help, please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 640x640
A boy that I idolised sexually and mentally abused me. Specifics are far too complicated. I'm really looking for general advice.
>>
>>17177321
Be happy?
Exercise and eat a healthy diet?
Drink a liter of water a day?

Not sure what kind of advice you're looking for with that little info.
>>
Learn from the lesson. Never put anyone on a pedestal and never give away your self respect to anyone no battery how much you love them because that will lead to the other not respecting you.
>>
>>17177360
OP here. Wonderful advice; thank you so much!!!!!!
>>
>>17177371
p. s.: love does not equal pleasing
Sometimes you will argue and you have to stand up for yourself. This is to be expected in every relationship, and if the other respects you just a tiny bit and is a worthwhile person to have a relationship with, he will accept constructive criticism.
p. p. s.: If others put you on a pedestal don't be a jerkoff to them.
>>
Talk, talk, talk. The more you talk about it with friends and people you trust the easier will it be to get over it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.