[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl Trouble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: HPxYLYj.jpg (161 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
HPxYLYj.jpg
161 KB, 600x527
Told this girl that I thought her nose "was perfect" she said "it wasn't because it's got a flaw I can't see" I said "I can see it it swings to the right and is still perfect" she flipped out and got so offended what do I do?
>>
>>17176799
Stop talking to her, shes unstable and not worth the trouble.
>>
She kept saying "no no no don't worry I'm not mad" but then wouldn't talk to me all day. This girl is sweet and fine as they come in can't just stop talking to her over this.
>>
>>17176818
>She kept saying "no no no don't worry I'm not mad" but then wouldn't talk to me all day. This girl is sweet and fine as they come in can't just stop talking to her over this.

See

>>17176808

Then you face the consequences, bitches who arent crazy dont do that shit thats the end of story anon and its something you need to be fully aware of if you continue.
>>
Fuuuuucckkkk you're probably right but sometimes it's impossible to see past the situation
>>
>>17176840
Hey man crazy bitches are fun anon as long as you dont try to make a whore a housewife.

Just know what youre getting into and always wrap that shit dont trust a crazy bitch to be on the pill EVER!
>>
Crazy part is still got the v card and up till now has been super sane
>>
>>17176853
>and up till now has been super sane

Lots of points into the bluff skill doesnt make the lie true.
>>
That's also very true. Fuck so dime though.
>>
She thought you didn't notice her flaw.
You pointed out her flaw.
Pointing out people's flaws doesn't generally flatter them, it makes them upset or defensive.

The stereotypical line saying that someone is perfect because of the flaw that they're insecure about, is not as romantic and nice as it seems.
>>
How do I fix what I did though?
>>
>>17176872
Dont fixing it will only make it worse, just press on and learn from the experience.
>>
>>17176864
This.
If you tell someone that something about them is perfect, and they mention "No it's not because x reason" and you say "That's what makes it perfect" that is NOT a flattering thing to like 95% of people.

It's like saying "You're fat but you're perfect because I like fat people."

That doesn't help.
>>
>>17176872
You wait for it to pass if you've already apologized. She might just be sensitive, and was HURT but not MAD.
If she was hurt, she stopped talking to you to give herself time to recover.
If she's mad, she's avoiding you TO hurt you. Which ironically, is probably keeping her focused on the issue and how she's feeling instead letting her get over it.
>>
I didn't say "the fact your nose is crooked is what makes it perfect " I made no mention to even what I like... she was talking about playing angles and I said "it swings a little to the right but is still perfect"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.