[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she interested?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: HR-16.jpg (708 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
HR-16.jpg
708 KB, 1500x1000
Went to a bar/lounge like pic related friday night with some mates. We were drinking some beers when a group of girls approached us. They were 19-20s and were gorgeous and they were celebrating the end of their session (they are in law and medecine).

One of them was pretty drunk and started talking. We got along and started dancing quite sensually, almost got a kiss a few times. Then she had to go to the bathroom with her friends and joined us afterwards. We were pretty close physically and asked her number, along with all her friends.

The next day, text her a bit and answers only in short sentences with smiley faces. I asked her if she was free and said that she had to work.

Do I have to be more persistent or she has 0 attraction to me? Thought I did well at the bar but it's probably the alchool that did all the work for me.
>>
post convo
>>
>>17175944
Ugh deleted it and it's not in english. It went along these lines

Good morning! How's the hangover?
>Haha not too bad I can manage. Who is this? xd
It's anon, the handsome guy from last night ;)
>Haha I knew it was you xd
How you handle work right now?
>it's all right, you know the usual xd
How unfortunate. We'll do something fun soon :)
>and what does fun mean to you? xd
What we started last night
>and what did we start last night?
To get to know each other
>Haha xd
What are you doing this weekend?
>Nothing much really
Are you free tonight for round two? ;)
>Well my friends aren't feeling like drinking too much
Nah we won't drink either
>what are you guys doing tonight?
Go out to celebrate our friend's birthday
>Cool :)

Yeah I know, my game is weak as it gets but at least I got numbers
>>
So how bad I fucked up?
>>
>>17176125

>We'll do something fun soon

You lost her there. Shouldn't of decided for her that you'll definitely see her again. Also there's a layer of sexual innuendo there that makes you sound like a fuckboy.

Then you went on to invite her out again even after you just saw her last night. Reeks of desperation anon.
>>
>>17175977
Wait a while before you ask her out again and just talk to her, and don't go out with your friends too often. Go somewhere together with her.
>>
>>17176149
I have trouble understanding this.
I thought that was an example of being assertive with a girl you like.
either you're a beta who cant take take charge or you're desperate. What's the right way?
>>
>>17176163
Op here. That's what I thought. I am tired of being a beta cuck fagget and the way she behaved that night, I thought I could pull that one off
>>
>>17175977
She gave you the opportunity to say something dirty when she asked

>"And what did we start last night"

You could have said anything there.

You could have said "we were starting to hook up last night" . She was giving you the cue to state your intentions and you pussed. You couldn't be a man and tell her you wanted to fuck her then and there, and now she doesn't respect you. You failed her test and now she views you as a beta.

The best you can hope for is her actually agreeing to meet you when she's really bored and drunk, and even that's unlikely.
>>
>>17175977
>Who is this?

Lol abort mission
>>
>>17176225
But I did state my intentions. I remember I said "to get to know each other ;) " Isn't that explicit enough? By her response, I thought she just wasn't interested and dropped her. I'll try to ask her out this weekend but I don't give a shit
>>
File: 1452493198176.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452493198176.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>17176225
>if you don't tell a woman you want to fuck her the day after you meet her you're a beta

???
>>
>>17176253

Not him, but you were coming off as creepy, desperate and try-hard in the conversation. Let me show you:

>Good morning! How's the hangover?
>Haha not too bad I can manage. Who is this? xd
>Who is this?

Already a bad sign cause it shows you didn't make enough of a lasting impression for her to remember who you were, you could have been the 5th guy that night grinding your boner on her but it's still salvageable here

>>Haha I knew it was you xd

No she doesn't. She's just saying it to be nice.

>How unfortunate. We'll do something fun soon
>and what does fun mean to you? xd
>What we started last night
>and what did we start last night?

>What we started last night

Which is what? You could have offered plans, said, "let's go grab some coffee" or "lets hang out" she would have been more receptive than "free tonight for round two winky face" that communicates desperation in that you just want a fast hook up, this is where you messed up beyond repair. It's cool though, learn from your mistakes.
To get to know each other
>>
>>17176284
So no way to salvage this really? Lmao I wish I was a normie. Should have never tried in the first place
>>
You've already fucked it up by being too eager. You're already trying to make plans for the very next day. You're being creepy. Are you from India?
>>
>>17176326
No for fuck sake if I wait too long, she'll forget me and be uninterested and now I come off as too eager. She was all over me that night, about to kiss a few time etc. What the fuck man, I can't into social interaction

Why live?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.