[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men, please help me out here. Mixed signals from guy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: flowers.jpg (116 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
flowers.jpg
116 KB, 1000x666
I posted on here like two months ago about how to get with a coworker, and it worked! We eventually started flirting, and hooked up a few times (inb4 whore). He's really nice, attractive, smart, etc. I got so lucky.

Now the problem. He's religious. He doesn't want to have sex before marriage. That's okay and it's not something that I bring up too often (it slips up when we sext). But he's the one who initiated a lot of the sexual things we've tried.

>texts me at 2 am to hang out
>meet
>fingering, BJ
>it's 5 am and I'm on my way home when he texts me to tell me that he wants to be just friends

That really hurt and the next time we talked I brought it up and he said he was okay with anything but sex. We hooked up later on (no sex) and he tells me that we're just friends. OK.

When I saw him at work, I didn't say anything. I didn't even look at him. And it was like 30 minutes after I clocked out and went home that he texted me and said he felt bad that I looked sad and wanted to meet again. I am away for a week so I won't be seeing him, but can a guy translate this for me?

I caught feelings, yeah. But he changes his mind constantly. I don't know if it's because he lost attraction to me, if he feels guilty because of his religion, idk.

Thanks

(we're both 20 btw)
>>
>>17175842
You do realise he is going to have these problems for the rest of his life or until he gives up his extreme religious views. Even after marriage he will find some 'sin' in his interaction with you and thus the cycle will be forever perpetuated.

>even if non-religious these types of personas cause emotional problems
>>
Sounds like me, actually. I tell girls I'm not interested in them romantically if I don't see them as wife material. I do, however, still get horny, and the temptation to hook up with a girl is ever-present.

Now, I'm older than him and have strong willpower, so I'm able to resist it. However, this guy is 20, so he's succumbing to the weakness of the flesh, which is causing him cognitive dissonance.

Make sense?
>>
>>17175842
Sorry girlfriend, I'd start to bark up other trees, this guy is only gonna cause you heartache.
>>
> he feels guilty because of his religion

Part of it this, but also

>we're both 20

He's trying to figure his own shit out, but part of him wants to experiment, and you're obviously willing so he wants to.

How much he ACTUALLY likes you? Very questionable. Especially if he's not willing to date you.

Maybe he's a great guy, and that's why he's so conflicted about all this shit, but what it comes down to is: If he's not willing to at least try for a relationship, he's just using you.
>>
I consider myself religious and have no issue with sex before marriage. That meme is only for the craziest of fundamentals for the most part. Unless you're Tim Tebow, he's just a great guy
>>
>>17175842
>He doesn't want to have sex before marriage

>fingering, BJ

The concept is completely lost on him
>>
At best hes decided he kinda likes you but is not gonna marry you

At worst you're a lower-tier choice to other actually existing people that he could conceivably get with and hes stringing you along in case those fall through

Sorry boo
>>
he is attracted to you and wants to have sex but can't because of his beliefs.

he does not see you as wife material so he will not gf you.

he wants to keep you around because blowjobs feel good.

simple
>>
He is using you.
>>
>>17175842
He's not sending mixed signals. He's saying "I like you, but only within the boundaries of my moral/religious rules. I tried a tentative step into your more sexually open world and it upset me, so I don't want to go there again. Can you be happy within my limits?"
>>
>>17175868
The only sexual sins in the Bible other than sex before marriage are bestiality and cheating.

Even the no masturbation thing isn't in there if you read it.
>>
>>17175842
Doesn't want sex before marriage, gets oral sex. Pick one. I hope you at least got head too, otherwise he looks pretty selfish.

As long as I come in a girl's mouth I'm happy, don't need a vagina. It's much better on account of no condom.
>>
>>17175842
>>it's 5 am and I'm on my way home when he texts me to tell me that he wants to be just friends

Hes getting remorse when the horniness goes away because his natural urges are conflicting with his religious conditioning.

DESU femanon after cumming is when a guys mind is at its most clear and not clouded by his dick.

Id give him some space but let him know you like him and it sucks but you may have to be ready to accept this as baggage, walk the path to him mentally healing, or end it if it comes to that.

Im no fedorah tipper but this anon has a point >>17175868

>You do realize he is going to have these problems for the rest of his life or until he gives up his extreme religious views.

Thats baggage you need to acknowledge and deal with.
>>
If you are asexual, you'll be fine. But if you are like most people and want sex? Prepare for a lifetime of disappointment with him. You might even have to resort to affairs just to be satisfied.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.