[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies, what would you do to keep your man around if you didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1463090312480.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463090312480.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
Ladies, what would you do to keep your man around if you didn't have your vagina?
>>
>implying I need a man
I'd be just fine without one
>>
>>17175386
Without Tinder to give you a false sense of worth then...
>>
>>17175394
I don't use Tinder. My sense of self-worth doesn't come from men, or other people in general.
>>
>>17175419
>strong independent woman

Bitch, you're in denial. Just because you're alone don't try and make it seem like it's all good. Deep down inside you long for companionship. The sooner you get over yourself and throw out your pride the sooner you'll find a man. Otherwise you'll just come off as a cunt.
>>
>>17175386 >>17175419 this

But anyway there's always mouth, hands, feet and ass I guess.
>>
>>17175386
E D G Y

D

G

Y
>>
>>17175419
Well I hope that's true for you. It's a great place to be when you manage to obtain the right frame of mind and groove in life.
I'm slowly getting there myself, as a male who doesn't quite want things anymore as much as I want to share or give things.
>>
oh look, /r9k/ is leaking again...
>>
>>17175419
Lol fatty detected. Post tits or GTFO you useless sack of meat.
>>
Buy him hookers and suck him off a lot.
>>
>>17175437
Not the person you replied to, but you seem bitter.

I personally don't experience loneliness because I've become adept at managing my emotions. Of course companionship is wonderful, and I do enjoy it, but that is not the same as being lonely or needing a guy in order to have a sense of self. I would be pretty satisfied if I lived the rest of my life w/o a partner.
>>
>>17175715
How old are you? If you're under 30 then you have no idea what you're talking about, and you'll be sorely mistaken once you get there.

I came off as bitter? More like brutally honest.
>>
would a woman stick around the man if he didnt have a penis?

kind of a stupid question
>>
>>17175715
Have you ever been in a ltr? Are you hot? If you're hot you're prolly content with the attention you get daily. If yourenot, maybe you've never been in a fullfilling relationship. Maybe.
>>
>>17175715
That's not how emotions work sweetie.
>>
>>17175755
If he had a fat wallet and a sick tongue she would.
>>
Holy shit can you guys please stop feeding troll threads? We already have one on the first page with 250 replies and counting.

At least sage.
>>
>>17175752
>under 30 then you have no idea what you're talking about, and you'll be sorely mistaken once you get there.
Sounds like you're applying your own life experiences onto someone else.
It's perfectly healthy to feel that you'd rather be on your own as opposed to forcing yourself to be around people you don't really like much.
This applies to all forms of relationships and friendships.
>>
>>17175394
Goal posts heavy as fuck.
>>
File: 1461713960913.jpg (101 KB, 513x486) Image search: [Google]
1461713960913.jpg
101 KB, 513x486
>>17175782
I'll do what the fuck I want to. Kiss my ass.
>>
>>17175784
Yes it is fine and healthy but frankly the demographics of this board are people under 25. I'm sorry but if you're that young you don't really know what you're taking about. A lot changes once you get into your 30's. So if you aren't there yet you can't and shouldn't proclaim you're content being alone. Honestly once you're that age you still shouldn't because things change. Emotions can be very fickle.

>kids don't know shit about how they feel
>>
>>17175474
>oh look, /r9k/ is leaking again...
Hmm. The bans must have expired early this week. Usually they don't start shitting all over the boards till Tuesday.
>>
All off-topic "waa /r9k/ here again" posts besides, I'm legitimately curious as to how women would answer this...

Don't take it the wrong way women and white knights of /adv/ice, but there are plenty of men who've seen women basically treat other people like shit, particularly pussy-whipped bfs, and I'm curious as to how those particular women would survive.

Like for example, I've got this friend, who quite frankly, makes me glad I'm a loser robot virgin.
Right;
>Not allowed to spend his own money on things without her permission.
>Not allowed to order things online because she doesn't want to get the door.
>Not allowed to play video-games in his downtime without her permission.
>Lashes out if he speaks to other girls.

Pretty much everything in his life revolves around what she wants and getting her permission.

I asked him why he puts up with all that, and he simple said "sex".

I might be a robot, but come on, it's equally as sexist to say girls like this don't exist at all and "all girls are great" and drown everything else out as "muhsojiny".
I'm sure there are some chill girls, just harder to find.

Basically, I'd want to know if these kinds of girls would just get really clever and manipulative to keep some poor sap man around, or whether they might actually try treating him like a goddamn human being?
>>
Probably make more use of my mouth and asshole. Two out of three holes ain't bad.
>>
>>17175382
more tit jobs
>>
>>17175900
>I asked him why he puts up with all that, and he simple said "sex".
>why he puts up with all that
>he puts up with

don't feel too sorry for him, anon. his gf is controlling and psychologically abusive, yet he freely admits he stays for the sex.

>it's equally as sexist to say girls like this don't exist at all and "all girls are great" and drown everything else out as "muhsojiny".
has anybody actually said this? if so, are you sure they weren't trolling? not trying to start a debate about gender relations or anything, just wondering if someone said this to you or if it came from some tard on the internet who can only figure out how to post to twitter once in every four tries.

>Basically, I'd want to know if these kinds of girls would just get really clever and manipulative to keep some poor sap man around, or whether they might actually try treating him like a goddamn human being?
I dunno. would a wife beater try treating his wife like a goddamn human being when he can treat her like a punching bag and get away with it? probably not, unless he comes to the realisation that he has a problem and takes steps to remedy it. same with abusive gf's.

I have a niece who's a fucking shitheel, two-timing her baby daddy with some other guy. she somehow manages to keep them both strung along and I have no idea why neither one of them has murdered her yet, because she's an emotionally stunted sociopath who thinks everything is everybody else's fault. I still don't know if she's biologically my brother's kid or not, but she's got his personality stamped all over her. point is, if she's ever taken any sincere step towards being a better person, it's been because she realised she couldn't just be a cunt all the time. human beings, everybody.
>>
>>17175382
What would a lady without a vagina need to keep a man around for?
>>
>>17176821
Marriage
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.