[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on date >it goes well >'that' moment comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>on date
>it goes well
>'that' moment comes up where I either kiss her or I don't
>I don't
>tfw

Why am I such a fucking autist when it comes to girls
>>
>>17175187
Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not perfect, and just as a doctor doesn't fret over a man blabbering with fever, neither should you fret when you succumb to your irrational fears and second-guessing. You're a sick man and need to show yourself some compassion.

I for one am impressed you're actually dating, good on ya!
>>
>>17175187
Are you a loner anon? Don't have a lot of female interaction?
>>
I've been told not kissing on the first date is not a big deal and not necessarily bad. You will have other chances, I wish you the best of luck. I wish I had advice for this but I don't, sorry.
>>
>>17175239

This post actually makes a lot of sense and made me feel a bit better

Thanks anon!
>>
>>17175187
If it can make you feel better, i had a date friday where i didn't kiss her either. It was really awkward, because i could see that she sorta wanted to.

However. Thursday i have a dinner date with her at my place, so that's something.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.