[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it okay to swallow my pride and admit to a wrongdoing? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: CPiIXFxWwAAlmer (1).jpg (99 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
CPiIXFxWwAAlmer (1).jpg
99 KB, 1000x1000
Is it okay to swallow my pride and admit to a wrongdoing? It's a minor thing and I do feel kind of guilty about it but I'm just afraid people might consider me "weak" and treat me different.
>>
If you really did something wrong then weakness would be not apologizing.
>>
>>17174891
It's definitely worth it. Doing this changed my life and made it beyond anything I ever expected in terms of mental freedom.
>>
>>17174897
It's more an eye for an eye thing but what I did was personal and what she did was not.
That was kind of mean and I kind of regret doing it.

But you know, women. I'm afraid she might consider me a beta fag for admitting my mistake.
>>
>>17174891
If a woman can swallow semen for her nagging boyfriend, you can swallow your pride.
>>
>>17174921
You're a beta fag of the worst kind for caring about a girl's opinion above your morals.
>>
>>17174891

people constantly think bad of you regardless o what you do.

do what you think is right. in this case most people would appreciate what you do.

no one likes the guy who is IM ALWAYS RIGHT and wont admit they made a mistake. no one thinks 'WOW THAT GUY WAS WRONG AND HE ADMITTED IT WAS A LOSER'

context is key, but it sounds like you are blowing the situation out of proportion how many people are going to know
>>
I did it, it wasn't that bad.

Thanks lads.
>>
>>17174891
Your life is as insignificant as everyone else's, but at the same time, it's the most significant thing in and of itself. Even if you did something wrong, it's your own doing. It's something you yourself have done within your own life. Why not embrace it as you do your successes and accomplishments?

If you can't even be honest to yourself as to accept your own faults, you can't expect others to respect you. You're weak, and you look weak, because most of the times people can tell you're pretending.

Be honest, first and foremost to yourself, and then to others, and accept your faults. If anyone condemns you for that they can just fuck off.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.