[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seriously /adv/ 1. wife is not home yet, AGAIN and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 13
seriously /adv/
1. wife is not home yet, AGAIN and I've already found recent calls to ex-partner that she denied making on her iPhone

2. have her iCloud credentials

3. have the XFI LOCATOR APP on my droid

4. have searched everywhere but can't find answer to my question:

Will she get notified when the iCloud is signed in to the App?
>>
I get notifications sent when anybody logs into my iCloud from a different source, so yes I think she will.
>>
>>17174588
oh bummer
>>
talk to your wife and get her to have an emotional breakdown so she can go into the bathroom and start cutting herself and you can move closer towards your inevitable breakup
>>
>>17174584
She called an ex and lied about it? That's a red flag. You should hire a P.I. if you can afford it. You get proof of her cheating, you can divorce her and will likely not have to give her squat.
>>
>>17174662
it's not the first, there's more red flags like no touching in bed, private passcode on her phone, unknown personal credit accounts, etc.
>>
>>17174648
i hope to save our marriage for the sake of the kids, who are doing great on school btw
>>
>>17174673
How long have you been married? And how long has she been like this?
>>
>>17174679
12 years and 3 years steadily getting worse
>>
>>17174662
i can't afford a PI hence looking at gathering evidence myself, any tips?
>>
OP here, i found the recent calls made after midnight to her ex, so i asked her whether she has made any calls to ex and she denied it therefore lying. when i told her I've seen the recent calls she then claims that she only says hello, unfortunately the call was 24 minutes long.
she's untrustworthy atm
>>
>>17174684
Did you confront her with proof or just words? Perhaps you should talk to the guy privately and tell him to back off or look for a good dentist.
>>
>>17174690
Get physical proof. A paper/text trail. You can also get a gps tracking device for her vehicle on amazon to find out where she is/goes.
>>
>>17174714
she doesn't drive
>>
>>17174673
private passcode is an absolute no go

will she stop you going on her phone or pull away if you look at it?

that's like a 90% guarantee of getting cucked

lying about calls to the ex is probs a 99%
>>
>>17174702
proof
I shutdown my ears when she started twisting the conversation
>>
>>17174784
i know :(
i just need to collect some more evidence other than the recent calls list
>>
>>17174782
You can find free tracking app for cell phones in that case. This one example:
http://www.wikihow.com/GPS-Track-a-Cell-Phone

You can find what suits you if you research a bit.
>>
>>17174798
it's an iPhone, not jailbreak, latest updates
any recommendation?
>>
just popping in to say that whatever this teen safe thing is, it feels incredibly, over the top, intrusive into your kid's personal lives. Like holy shit that kind of intrusiveness does not end well for the teen. That will not get them to trust their parents. It will only make them more closed off

Source: both my parents liked to pry and pull and not give me any privacy. Intrusive. I felt I couldn't trust them and I still don't trust them to this day. Even if I intentionally told my parents something sensitive, just to see if they'd change, they'd still blow up on me and be more intrusive

Sorry opie just butting in like I said. Will read thread hold on
>>
>>17174800
would like to know too, have to check if my new gf is trustworthy, since she hangs out with males alone sometimes, and has a couple male friends I know cheated on their gfs before (my gf fought months about it with them though, and still complains about them being assholes)

but I am looking more for spying on whatsapp with those males to see if I can trust them without her noticing

I know it's not really the right thing to do, but I need proof

I don't even need to read everything just look for heartsmileys and shit like that
>>
This is why you do not get married.
>>
>>17174813
she's not a teen, it's my wife and baby-mother
>>
>>17174827
but i really love her still
>>
>>17174834
>loving a person who clearly does not love you and is being shady as shit

No
>>
WTF teens use tinder? Or more like... parents are okay with teens using tinder!?
>>
>>17174834
jesus christ get out of your fucking disney fantasies you child
>>
>>17174800
Would this work?
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gps-phone-tracker-gps-tracking/id460832829?mt=8

I'm running out of ideas.
>>
>>17174827
agreed if op wasn't married he'd just walk away and post her noods on that other/b/oard
>>
>>17174837
it was not like this in the beginning

>>17174843
b-b-but the kids, anon
>>
>>17174844
interesting but only install on iPhone. i use Android, but I'll have a good look at it because if it really works then i may borrow a iphone for a week
>>
>>17174853
>it was not like this in the beginning

It never is my poor frand. This is how 95% of all marriages go down in the states. Very few people actually make marriage work nowadays, and even fewer do it well.
>>
You're a retard, OP. If you don't trust your wife, then it doesn't matter if she's cheating or not. Lost trust is lost trust, and relationships can't work without it. Just divorce like a man, and next time don't wife up some broad that can't be trusted.
>>
>>17174866
okay so let's agree that i did a poop thing, now what? how do i go about collecting evidence?

>>17174584
another thing, her phone is always on silent and just vibrates at home since a year ago. i know i know big red flag with floodlights and a cherry on top
>>
>>17174861
I wish you success and really hope that things work out for you and your kids.
>>
>>17174874
i trusted her until one day she got so drunk passed out and had a missed call that i thought was her sister and wanted to do a good deed by getting the number to call from her recent calls list...I saw the ex-partner's call log and froze!
>>
>>17174883
that made me feel a nice warm fuzzy feeling that life is alright no matter what, so thanks kind anon
>>
File: 1236686008009.jpg (31 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1236686008009.jpg
31 KB, 576x432
>>17174910
You're welcome.
>>
>>17174880
if you're in the collecting evidence phase you're already done
>>
>>17174934
this place makes me forget that the world has more good people than retards so yeah thanks for reminding me
feels good man, i think I'm gonna run of now before the cesspool of degenerates descends
byezeebye
>>
>>17174841
>sluts

Their parents never care!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.