[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I go to one of the top 40 unis in the world for a science degree.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: download (5).jpg (17 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
17 KB, 303x166
I go to one of the top 40 unis in the world for a science degree. But I'm thinking of dropping out and going to a trade school. Is that stupid? I heard its easy to get a qualification in trade and they earn a lot of money.
>>
>>17174508
its a meme
>>
It depends on what you plan to do with your science degree vs what you plan to do with your trade cert.

Since you have already sunk in a lot of time and money and effort on this science degree, it is not too late to go back to trade school after you finish this, or heck, even take evening classes (a lot of trade schools run on evening classes because tradies are in apprenticeships by day).
>>
>>17174516
Shit, I was a afraid of that. Do u have any proof though
>>
>>17174522
This
Finish your education then do something else if you have to.
I am doing part time trade to go to school then will be able to either go full time as a career or find a different career because of education.
>>
>>17174508
You'll be working hard, with ignorant blue collar people working the best jobs they can ever get around you at all times. You'll quickly feel like you sold yourself short in life.

That said, if you can't hack it in school it's a good place for a career, but just recall above.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.