[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty sure I fell in love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ndlbshTuqe1s7m1zqo1_500.jpg (56 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndlbshTuqe1s7m1zqo1_500.jpg
56 KB, 500x333
>Reconnect with old high school friend
>We talk for a year
>Both in our early 20s
>We get strangely attached to each other and talk daily
>Both feel isolated and can't relate to most people
>Finally tell my parents about her.
>Big problem, we are both in different colleges and our parents are a bit over protective

What do? I mean do I pursue it? Am I out of my mind for liking someone states away?
>>
>>17174413
No you're no out of your mind. Have you been in a relationship before? You might want to wait on having your first one be long distance, but if you can work logistics out, go for it. Summer's coming up, why not plan to meet up and see how things go in person more.
>>
>>17174432
We both dated before and well things were never good. Which we sometimes get to laughing about awful ex stories. Hell she made a painting of me for her art class. I'm just scared of sounding immature.
>>
>>17174413
Nobody cares
>>
OP, in 5 years you'll look back at this period as the beginning of the most painful period in your life
>>
>>17174413
I mean you could try it, just telling you the chances of long distance relationships working aren't exactly good.

Who knows, it depends if you feel it could work in the long run. Is there a point in both of your lives when you both live in the same area?
>>
>>17174760
I sent her an email asking if one of us would make the move. I got a pretty simple "I don't know life is odd right now" response.
>>
>>17174413
Okay OP here is my advice, don't rule it out but be open.Wait until after college. You guys still talking? You got money? Well go visit her! Still in college and living with ma and pa? Just be friends for now. That easy. No sweat!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.