[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She says she loves me. How do I know if I love her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 6306379.jpg (155 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
6306379.jpg
155 KB, 1440x2560
She says she loves me.

How do I know if I love her?
>>
>>17174251
It's better if you don't. Caring less than her gives you the advantage.
>>
File: 1462145199272.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462145199272.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>17174257
>>
>>17174251
I answer these for myself

Do i like her physically
Do i like her mentally
Can i spend a lot of time with her without getting bored with her
Can i relax next to her

If its yes to all that and she has some shared interests and is a decent person its a done deal
>>
>>17174251

when you dont have to question it.
>>
>>17174251
Is this someone you can live with forever?

And if not yet, is it possible with more time you will feel this way? Picture a future without her, how does it make you feel?

There's obviously something there if you can't say no right away. It's s lot easier to realise you don't than realise you do.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.