[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started talking to her on facebok 2days ago and last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I started talking to her on facebok 2days ago and last night i invited her for a coffe and a walk. We stayed until late and i really like her. When i took her home she didnt give me that look that was a sign for a kiss and she just kissed my cheek and said she wants to see me again.
Does she want me just as a friend?
>>
Yes. Everyone just kisses their friends of the other gender on the cheek. Also gives them nippletwisters.
>>
File: 1315105001887.jpg (83 KB, 498x363) Image search: [Google]
1315105001887.jpg
83 KB, 498x363
>just began talking to them two days ago
>went on one 'date'
>why didn't she make out with me?
>>
>>17174202
>Does she want me just as a friend?
How are we supposed to know when you don't?
Keep talking and walking with her and you will see soon :-D
>>
>>17174202
Sounds like a thoroughly successful first encounter with a nice girl. Follow up with an invitation for a "real" date.
>>
>>17174235
Im hoping this is it. I really like her and im socially retarded but with her I can talk all day about random shit. I really hope this works out for me but I doubt it...
>>
>>17174250
Don't go in hopes blazing but also don't go in defeated. Sounds like a good experience though, it's not really normal for a girl to just randomly kiss her male friends on the cheek (unless he's gay or they've been friends a long time...speaking from experience not stereotyping haha).
>>
>>17174202
She wants a second date, you big dummy.
>>
>>17174220
kek
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.