[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honeymoon pol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 320x240
>how long did the honeymoon phase last with your bf/gf?
>was there a reason it ended or did it just fade?
>do you wish it back or do you love what you got instead more?
>was there something you could have done to prolonge that phase?
>what over and when was your first argument?
>has sex declined after the honeymoon phase?
>>
>>17173858
Well we've been togehter for three years and are still in the honeymoon fase. We don't have as much sex but thats only because i have a medical condition under treatment for the last year so we arent allowed. I guess if you're having a great relationship it's just great
>>
>>17173858

3 monthish

We spent too much time together, i fell in love too young and with a girl that really didn't know what she wanted, me myself included.

Nope don't want it back.

Just stay real solid and not let silly love cloud my judgment and make me stupid. I realize respect comes first.

7 months in, i got real upset about a text from a guy, i confronted her and she didn't respond for an hour so i looked like a nagging bitch.

not really.

A lot of women have no idea what they want, so don't fall into the love trap. You have to be willing to walk away from your girlfriend at anytime and hold her to strict/high expectations in order to keep you around. You are the prize.
>>
I've known her for 6 months and we've only just talked out our feelings and planned out first date two days ago. We've fought over the dumbest shit numerous times already as friends. I'm still in some sort of honeymoon phase and it's weird. Past relationships - didn't really like the girls so never really gave half a shit. First girlfriend I had there was like a month of honeymoon phase before we broke up and I cried myself to sleep for a week.
>>
File: tumblr_o6bhnjppem1udfjaho1_500.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6bhnjppem1udfjaho1_500.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>17173891
>We don't have as much sex but..

You're not in the honeymoon phase then ya dumbass. Even if you didn't have a condition that still would have happened.

Anyways, with my last GF it was about a year. I have chronic depression so my happiness and love sways a lot if I'm in a really bad dip.

That phase simply fades for literally everyone. It's simply chemicals. In the same way your body get's use to heroin. You will always be chasing that "high" of a new relationship. The more you're in the less euphoric it feels. This is what it means when people say you have to choose who to love.

Everyone wants more of that but they need to be realistic. If you chase that fire you're gonna get burned. You'll end up lonely and wishing you would have stayed with your true love instead of dumping em and seeking a new, hotter, flame.

Nope, nothin.

My first argument was when I jokingly said "fuck em" when my GF was talking about her family wanting her to go into a certain career. She got incredibly pissed because she thought I was seriously suggesting her to tell her family to fuck off. English was not her first language so I don't know if she understand hyperbole or some over-dramatic kidding around.

By definition that's what happens. You don't feel as much desire for your partner. You may still love them incredibly but you will no longer be fucking like rabbits. Even people with extremely low libido will want to fuck 2 times a day in a new relationship. After the honeymoon phase their real sex drive will come into play and sometimes that causes issues. I have a low sex drive. My last GF wanted to fuck all day every day. It stressed me the fuck out.
>>
>>17173858
Around a year.
It just kind of faded.
No, I love what we have now. We're amazing together. He is the love of my life.
>was there something you could have done to prolong that phase?
No, really no.
He didn't really talk about his feelings, and it pissed me off insanely. Around two months in.
No, we actually have much more sex now then we used to. At least 3-4 times a week.
>>
>>17173946
Wtf we're not allowed to have sex, and if we try i end up bleeding as fuck and can't walk or do shit for up to a week, it's very painfull to have sex. but we still do different sexual stuff just not penetration. When we are allowed to fuck we will do it all the time thats for sure.
>>
>>17173858
About a year
Just fade. That's why it's called honeymoon phase.
Why the heck would someone whish honeymoon phase back. What you get instead, true real love and everyday dynamics is much much better than anything else.
Why prolong? Don't you want to know and appreciate the true colours of your partner?
Can't remember much about that but it was something family related. Something about one anothers parents or grandparents or so.
Of fucking course. It went from five times a day to three times weekly. And that's fine, we're adults with lives and jobs to do.

Together 12 years married for 10.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.