[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get yourself a qt3.14 in high school? I go to a school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
How do you get yourself a qt3.14 in high school? I go to a school with like 70% girls, and everyone are posh as fuck and have the party>future attitude. How do I get a gud gurl in this environment?
>inb4 underage b&, am 18
>>
Patience, I waited 8 months and now I got myself a qt 3.14 petite gf who's literally perfect. Also try looking outside your school, gym, clubs ect
>>
>>17173500
what did you do to get qt3.14 waiting sounds not very effective
>>
I dont haved a girl in highschool. Wait on college, when they gonna actually hate herselfs for fucking with bunch of guys due to drugs addiction on high school
>>
>>17173522
but i want a gf now, it will help with stress and stuff. also i want to secks. how to into dating?
>>
>>17173529
Actually I cant tell. I was drinking throught the whole highschool. Was quite alone, when girl start talk to me I fucked it up, when I start talk to someone I realize they dont care.

What is funny part now after some time throught my gf she told me some girls what I think I dont have any chance, think better of me ( even her ) but I just dont text them, or ask them out, or anything.

But anyway, why you just dont have a party with them ? You have a great age on it. Its never gonna be so fun like in 18 or less.
>>
>>17173539
but all the girls in class that goes to party are sluts, how do i get gf that is not slut?
>>
>>17173548
Dont you have any place around what is for other kind of people ? I found really great friends on punk-rock or hardcore shows for example
>>
Go for the quiet ones who have zero social status. Like the ones that you probably never give a second though to. It's likely they'll say yes. They're probably not assertive enough to say no or embarrass you in telling their friends.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.