[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Failure to apear in court
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
The cop told me I had to apear on the 28th and I didn't even take the time too look at the citation till the 22nd and the court date was ment for the 18th so now I have a Warrent for my arrest what do I do?? I am soft like a cookie I won't make it in jail! I break easy ): seriously what do I do. advice needed
>>
>>17173363
Go to the station and pay the fine.
>>
>>17173399
will I be arrested?
>>
File: 1463178105909.jpg (48 KB, 435x571) Image search: [Google]
1463178105909.jpg
48 KB, 435x571
>>17173363
Lawyer up, go from there.
>>
>>17173363
Go in person to the courthouse. Talk to the Clerk of the Court. Explain what happened. You won't be arrested. The very worst that can happen is that they'll add a new fine on top of the original one, and even that isn't certain.
>>
>>17173415
Lube up OP
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.