[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to find a way to accept my body but it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 3
I'm trying to find a way to accept my body but it's like I've had bad luck with every part of my body

Tits are saggy and deflated pancakes, pussy looks like a disgusting roast beef sandwich that makes me physically sick to look at, my hips are narrow and straight instead of wide and round, torso and legs are short. Yellow jaundice skin tone

I can't afford surgery any time soon

How do I deal?
>>
Post a pic you could just have body dysmorphia. It might not be that bad and if it is I'll tell you.
>>
>>17171989
Assume it is that bad

What should I do?
>>
>>17171983
Also I'm a guy and saggy tits aren't a deal breaker or anything I actually don't mind. As long as you're not just butt ugly in the face or morbidly obese it's cool and some guy will like you. As for loving yourself you'll find a way in time. Maybe you're just simply too hard on yourself.
>>
>>17171992
See >>17171997
>>
>>17171997
It's not just the saggy tits

And even if they're not a deal breaker they're still unattractive
>>
>>17172004
My ex had two kids her pussy wasn't anything spectacular and her tits were small and saggy at the same time with huge pepperoni nipples. Despite all that I found her attractive because I loved her. You can learn to love yourself. Everyone is different. Some girls have innies some have outies some guys have big dicks some have little.
>>
>>17172013
I don't get how you can find her attractive.
>>
>>17172020
Well her face was kinda cute. Other people and my family made fun of how she looked but I always thought she was cute. She had stretch marks pretty bad and cut marks on her inner thigh because she used to cut. I'll admit she used to look better before she had kids and she was no beauty queen but I found her attractive. If you fall in love with somebody everything about hem starts looking good. You should post a pic so we can see what you're talking about. Nothing nude but so we can see what you're talking about. There is a guy somewhere that thinks you're attractive I guarantee it. :)
>>
>>17171983

some guys will absolutely love your roast beef and tits. trust me. i am not trying to make you feel better. people have different tastes and will see you differently if you learn to embrace what you look like.

here's an example, if you asked me do i prefer bigger or smaller tits, my answer would always be bigger. then i met my gf, and she is basically flat chested. she treats me really well and i fell in love with her, now i prefer her flat chest over any supermodel ever. that's what happens when you love someone. your brain will transform.

so don't sweat it. do your best to improve yourself in all areas. whatever you can't control, just embrace it. learn to love yourself and then when someone falls in love with you, they'd probably think the same thing. they rather suck on your pancakes over anything else.
>>
>>17172020
Plus by the time you've invested time and get naked with each other you won't change your mind over how their body looks naked.
>>
>>17172038
This guy knows the business.
>>
>>17172038
But flat chest/small tits aren't a defect, they're just different.

Sagginess/emptiness is when your tits are ruined

Anyway no one loves me or ever has so it's irrelevant
>>
>>17172037
Well she's done a lot better than me in terms of attracting men so she's a lot more attractive than me
>>
>>17172068
You're really down on yourself and seem like you have really low self-esteem. That is definately not helping. Don't be so negative.
>>
>>17172155
How can I be less negative? I need a reason to think better of myself/have higher self esteem
>>
>>17172180
There are no shortcuts or secret tips. You're just going to have to consciously work on it. It'll be a day by day thing. Do thing that you are good at or enjoy or do anything that'll make you feel better about yourself. Do your makeup up or whatever girls do. Lose weight if you're fat or gain of kite too skinny. Workout, anything.
>>
>>17172193
I already do the best I can with my appearance I lift weights and wear makeup

I guess I'll just always hate what I look like.
>>
>>17172180
Or you could find a guy that loves you and I think he will make you feel special or feel better about yourself. Before my first relationship I had low self-esteem but a girl built me up and I felt better. Even after we broke up I kept the confidence.
>>
>>17172180

you should realize that you are talking shit on yourself. you mentioned flat chests were "different" while your saggy pancakes were "defects." those are your own words. why couldn't you just see your roast beef and pancakes as "different and unique" too? you focus all your energy on something you can't control, while you could be out there picking out cute fashions that work with your pancakes. you could be exercising and improving your overall body. you could be appreciating all the other body parts you have no complaints about. do you have nice eyes? lips? a juicy round ass? do you have a full head of hair? are you skilled at anything? go make yourself the best you that you can be and learn to love yourself because you are right, i believe you when you said no one has ever loved you. they probably never will until you learn to love yourself first.
>>
>>17171983
Do what you can with what you have. Fuck the rest.
Focus on other aspects of your life.
>>
>>17172201
You can't just find a guy that loves you, I've been searching for years but such a guy doesn't exist

>>17172205
What kind of fashion works with saggy pancakes?

Flat chests are just a type of breast, saggy tits is when breasts become worse and ruined, they're not a different type

There's no part of my body that's good enough for make up for what's shit about it
>>
>>17172217
You're telling me no guy has ever shown any interest in you?
>>
>>17172224
Romantically? No. never.
>>
>>17172217
Jesus fucking christ this is gonna be harsh but god:
when people fall in love with you or have a crush on you it makes them disregard your flaws, that's literally why people say "love is blind"
if you're as much of a downer IRL as you are on here tho it's no fucking surprise that people do not crush on you a lot

Personality and compatibility is 80% of what attracts someone when it comes to healthy relationships
>>
>>17172229
Do you ever try to reach out to guys?
>>
>>17172238
I never talk about this stuff in real life, everyone thinks I'm bubbly and happy

No one's ever show signs of crushing on me lol
>>
>>17172241
Yes, sometimes.
>>
>>17172244
Does your face look like it was run over by a truck? Probably not. You're probably good.
How old are you? Has literally no one ever showed interest in you?

Also, you haven't ever talked about this shit IRL with friends? That would be a good start, friends are supportive and having them telling you "but noooo your body is fine", even if you think you don't believe them, will set you on the path
>>
>>17172260
Well keep trying lol.
>>
>>17172262
I'm 25

My female friends just give people empty compliments because that's how girls are, I wouldn't trust a word they said after hearing what they say to other girls about their appearance.
>>
>>17171983
SQUAT
Q
U
A
T

A big butt makes up for EVERY trait you just described.
>>
I have similar problems, just add flabby belly that I can't get rid of instead of roast beef vagina. I put on 40 pounds last year because of medication that I cant seem to lose and I want to just cry and give up all the time. I don't understand how my boyfriend can find me attractive anymore and most days I feel too ashamed to go out and do anything anymore. But yeah someone will find you beautiful is my point. You won't understand it and in a way it will be frustrating but you will. And hopefully that in turn will help you find yourself beautiful.
>>
>>17172408
I don't have round/wide hips so even if my butt gets bigger it will never be god tier/round, it will be perky but square shaped.
>>
>>17172478
>my boyfriend

fuck off you don't have problems.
>>
>>17171983
you find someone in your league, dipshit
>>
You need to post a picture of your body.

If your face is cute, theres still hope. Go for the quirky body/cute face/fun peraonality angle... Guys would like to date that
>>
>>17172496
>cute

I fucking hate this word what does it even mean when someone says "cute" face, does it mean not pretty but passable?
>>
>>17172486
Haha yeah because having a boyfriend magically makes all of your problems go away. Are you 15?
>>
>>17172506
You've got a boyfriend, why are you worried about what you look like if you've got a guy who's attracted to you and has feelings for you.
>>
>>17172487
You're an idiot if you believe a boyfriend will solve your confidence problems, you'll just push him away if you can even get one. No, I'm not the person you responded to, but you're seriously messed up and are lashing out as a result of your insecurities; that's just rude.
>>
>>17172505
It means you don't have a mature looking face (a pretty white woman will be called sexy because of the edges she's has, ex. nose, chin), I prefer cute over sexy.
>>
>>17172505
It means nicely shaped proportions, good skin, a nose that is small and feminin, lack of manly jaw, hair that is clean healthy and styled approproatly, ears that sont stick out, full healthy cheeks, a forehead that ian't greater than 3 f fingerbreadths.

Hows that?

Just look up on google images a western ideal of "cute", its not rocket science
>>
>>17172512
lmao dat projection

kill yourself, slag
>>
>>17172515
I have a mature face I look my age (25)

So now what.
>>
>>17172038

This.

My wife has roast beef sammich' pussy and I fucking love it. There is just so much more to love when I go down on her. It's awesome!
>>
>>17172518
I don't have a cute face then. I have a big manly nose and my forehead is five fingers long.

I'm fucked then.
>>
>>17172527
This thread sucks. 11 posters, 44 replies. Op being whiney and needy, not even posting a picture, not receptive to queations or suggestions.

I'm starting to realoze why op is so miserable, all from this little exchange.
>>
>>17172531
I've already tried the suggestions that have come up here.
>>
>>17172511
Having a boyfriend or significant other is not the end all to self esteem. It helps, but you have to do a lot of work to like yourself. If you get into a relationship while you hate everything about yourself, that relationship will go to shit. I used to like myself. I'm not at the point anymore and my relationship is starting to go to shit for it. So yeah put in the work, do self visualization. Imagine how you (realistically) see yourself looking in a way that pleases you. Stop complaining about the things you can't change and work on the things you can. Kegle exercises can do wonders for tightening your vagina. Squats/inverse crunches/pilates can help shape shit. Eat right. Do cardiovascular AND strength excercises 5 times a week. Do everything you can to get some sort of body you like if it's bothering you that much. Do other things too though. Volunteer. Take up a good hobby. Accomplish something good with your life. Those things help too.
>>
Look , OP , you've asked

>How do I deal?

And many people have given responses on how to deal. You complain that these don't work and that you've already tried all these, but you have to understand that we're people on 4chan, not magicians. All people have to offer is their personal experience and basic advice. If you're going to get mad because people can't wave a wand and solve your problems, you should of course expect people to be more angry and more unhelpful in response. Honestly, what did you expect?
>>
>>17172539
Also you gave a board full of people telling you its not that bad. That you could easily find someone if you wanted to with the right attitude and you still disagree and call yourself ugly and say how fucked you are. Do you see how your mentality might have something to do with it vs your body?
>>
>>17172531
This
OP, you're coming off as annoying as fuck and ultra negative on a website that prides itself on being annoying as fuck and ultra negative.
You two misconceptions about yoruself:
1) good news, you're not that ugly.
2) bad news, you're not "bubbly and fun"
>>
>>17172539
If I could get the sort of body I like through diet and exercise I wouldn't be complaining

I already lift weights/eat clean/wear makeup/all that shit

I can't afford surgery.
>>
>>17172559
How do you know I'm not that ugly?
>>
>>17172552
Since I've already tried that suggestions in this thread I guess I'm fucked the, right
>>
>>17172555
What's the "right attitude"? How come other girls with low self esteem get boyfriends and I don't, if self esteem is what's stopping me from having a relationship? How do you even find someone (you say it's easy)?
>>
>>17172584
You're fucked because you came in here telling yourself you're fucked and one thread on 4chams ain't changing that, you just needed some sick sense of validation on it. Seek cognitive therapy.
>>
>>17172580
Again, people will find you attractive. If you don't believe me or the 500 people who have told you on this very thread that thye have no problem with your body type, look up "ugly bride" on google images.
They're the ugliest and they're brides.
But the point is: it's your personality and your outlook on life, not your body.
>>
>>17172590
It's really not that hard to just get a boyfriend or a lay or whatever no matter how you look. Go to bar and get drunk if that's what you want. Or (safer) get a tinder and just talk to people. Just don't go in complaining how you look. You can even get away with being dry or pessimistic (a lot of guys dig sarcasm and wit over bubbly) but again if you go in being self negative, it'll be pretty hard.
>>
>>17172606
I'm not like this in real life, no one knows that I'm unhappy
>>
>>17172608
Tinder and bars is how you get used as a cumrag by guys, I've never gotten a boyfriend through those means.
>>
>>17172590
at this point it's not just low self-esteem, it's an actively negative self-esteem.
People say "you have to love yourself before someone loves you", which is wrong anyway, the real thing is "you can't despise yourself so harshly it affects people around you if you want someone to love you" and it applies to you: you are unrealistically hard on yourself, and it fucking shows.
Finding someone is not easy, it takes time, and it sucks, and when you haven't had a reationship i seems like everyone has it on easy mode whily you're struggling: this is also something that is conveyed by media and movies.
Basically, surround yourself with positivity. These girl friends seem to be negative people as well, and it affects you.
Also, do shit that does not relate to your physical appearance: if everything you do (sport/eating healthy/etc) is centered about what you consider a lost fight, it can only affect you negatively. Do shit for other reasons than to achieve something you think you cannot achieve anyway. Find goals that do not relate to "gainng means of being attractive" either mentally or physically.

>>17172615
Again, if it's something that comes off in 5 messages on an anonymous board riddled with regular assholes, it shows IRL. Maybe you don't feel it, maybe other people don't feel it either, but that kind of extreme negativity just leaks everywhere.
>>
>>17172630
At the age of 25 I think it's time I gave up on finding a boyfriend

I've always had hobbies and been very social and tried to be entertaining company, and I've made a lot of friends, but no one who has feelings for me has ever shown up.
>>
>>17171983
Well, I think you're just realizing that all girls are gross, utilitarian fuckpigs to be filled with sperm and nothing more, can never be beautiful. Their perverse biology shackles them to the earth, even gravity works against you.

Good on you for realizing!
>>
>>17172639
do you pursue people? have you tried setting up dates
also
>At the age of 25 I think it's time I gave up
lma-fucking-o
>>
>>17172615

If you acted this way in real life, I'd probably ask to stick my dick into your roast beef already. You'll feel lots of love shooting all over your pancake tits.
>>
>>17172645
Yes of course I have.
>>
>>17172655
well then , please do elaborate on how it usually goes since it seems that we have to extract meaning manually from your almost-monosyllabic pasive-aggressive answers?
>>
>>17172639
that's probably not true and you just don't count men you find unattractive
>>
>>17172664
Polite rejections usually, or "you've made me really uncomfortable please never speak of this again"
>>
>>17172639
Just relax dude. I'm serious. Do something that actively relaxes you. There's no right or wrong time to find someone. If it happens, it happens. There's no true secret. People meet by chance and there's chemistry and bamzo. The more you go out and do things, the more chances you'll have at meeting people.
>>
>>17172672
I've hooked up with men who I find really, really ugly but no guy ever has wanted a date, or pursued me.
>>
>>17172678
It's happened to 99% of people my age, so the fact that it hasn't happened to me means I'm just not good enough.
>>
Come visit us at /fit/ for better advice
>>
>>17172677
sounds like what happens to me kek

>>17172685
what is 'really really ugly' to you?
>>
>>17172690
/fit is a fuck hole. Don't go there lol.
>>
>>17172690
that post deserves a whole kek
>>
>>17172689
Stop. Being. Harsh. On. Yourself. I want you to go a whole 2 hours of being awake not thinking or saying one bad thing about yourself.
>>
>>17172700
there is literally nothing wrong with being honest with yourself
>>
File: IMG_0057.jpg (175 KB, 1068x990) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
175 KB, 1068x990
Okay guys here is a picture of me.
>>
>>17172706
OP here, this isn't me
>>
>>17172707
>>17172706
OP here for real, this is me. Stop pretending to be me.
>>
>>17172706

Having a fuckable face is a great thing. You'll go far.
>>
op snap me your face i'll tell you honestly how good you look

zubzib
>>
>>17172709
Oh fuck off.
>>
>>17172706
Even uglier than normal, are you jewish?

Either case, you could be my 3rd, maybe second wife in a pinch.
>>
>>17172520
I'm definitely better looking than OP, so I don't mind the salt.
>>
Op. Go to the gym.

Loose fat. Put on muscle. Eat clean.

Work on squats, and bench press.

Build th underlying musscles under your tits. It will help.

Save up for surgery.
I am anti surgury 90% of the time. But it sounds like you are part of the 10% that would benefit psychology.

Surgery isnt the end all. Though. You need to work ok your self and getting comfortable in your skin.

You have a long road. But. You can make it.

Surgury will run $3000-$6000. With a part time job, hell even delivering pixxa on the weekends. That would take less than a year.

While your saving. Keep going to the gym. Working out.

Labiaplasty..... Is about $3500-5800.

If you combine the two into one surgery you may save some cost.

If you have some fat on you.... You may consider a fat transfer. It is not cheap and has a 2 month recovery.

It involves lipo on your love handles, hips, back , and that is thrn implanted into the breast.
It is the most painful option because of the lipo ( lipo hurts) but what ie in you is your own fat not silicone gel or sailine.
>>
>>17172756
labiaplasty will make you lose a great part of your sensitivity though
>>
>>17172706
OP, you've got pretty eyes and nice hair. Don't worry about flaws that only you can see and only you will obsess over.
>>
>>17172756
I already lift weights and I can't afford surgery

That's why I'm here asking for advice on how to accept my situation and not feel shit.
>>
>>17172780
It shouldnt.

Will you loose some? Yeah you are removing tissue. And scar tissue has no feeling.

But it shouldnt make you loose a great deal. With a good dr.
>>
>>17172794
If you cant save up $4000 in the course of a year.... Hun you have bigger issues thsn your physical appearance.
>>
>>17172800
I'm a student and will be for the next 5 years. By the time I have enough I'll be old so it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>17172795
Holy fuck anon, I sure hope this is a troll

If you're a girl, know your body, if you're a guy, you don't know how to pleasure a vagina
>>
>>17171983

>>17172706
>pic

Either b8 or serious body image issues
>>
>>17171983
guys arent really into looks despite what some say
be naked and bring food and beer.
guys only really care if you can cook, if you cant its time you learned. there aint much guy wont do for a well hot home cooked meal.
>>
>>17172808
OP here, I've never had labia surgery and my vagina is numb as fuck, never enjoyed getting oral or getting fucked

It's because I masturbated too roughly growing up
>>
You are too fat. Go running and eat less calories for a few months.
>>
Even if you had surgery to "fix" your boobs etc., you'd find something else to dislike about yourself (nose, ears, waistline etc). Plus it isn't like surgery is some magic fix; you can do a google image search of "bad plastic surgery" to see the kind of not-right that can happen. You're going to have to fix your self-image, and that probably means therapy.
>>
>>17172827
Every girl on /adv/ seems to believe this... The likelihood of you having a numb vagina is extremely low, you just don't know how to please yourself properly. I don't want an argument about your vagina, but realize it's probably all in your mind.
>>
>>17172870
When you've tried every way of pleasing yourself and nothing works you have to come to the conclusion that you have a numb vagina.
>>
>>17172877
Women that cum from vaginal penetration are extremely rare, and the oral depends on the person so you may be getting bad head. Try using a vibrator on your clit, just stimulate it, and when your vagina is "sucking" or "breathing" stick your finger inside and explore/do whatever, this is the time when you'll be able to tell if it's actually numb.
>>
>>17172891
I've used a hitachi and I've tried g spot stimulation.

I've had oral from guys who've slept with hundreds of girls and they're really surprised when I don't respond.

I have no idea what you mean by a vagina sucking or breathing

Believe me when I say that I've tried everything you can.
>>
>>17172925
Pulsing, is your clit numb or your actual vagina? I wouldn't worry about a vagina being numb.
>>
>>17172930
My clit has a little feeling to it and I can have very weak/shitty orgasms from rubbing it that aren't satisfying in the slightest

>inb4 fantasies/porn

Already explored all that shit.
>>
>>17172891
Women cum from fucking anything if you treat them like the worthless cum holes they are, female sexuality is bestial and base, their whole body is for sex.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>17172937
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.