[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl hasn't moved On
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1455922163728.jpg (337 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1455922163728.jpg
337 KB, 550x535
I've known this Qt 3.14 for quite some time now, we hung out countless times, received a blowjob, a hand job, fingered her etc.. basically anything besides penetration, felt like we were getting pretty close, but I know she doesn't want to commit to a relationship, at least "Not untill exams are over", which is total bullshit since she doesn't study anyway.

I am for certain that she still has feelings for her EX and I know that it's a Red Flag, but whenever she messages me I reply, if she asks me for anything I help and etc.. I just can't fucking stop myself.

She looks stunning and I like her a lot but I know that in the end It will just suck, what do I do ? How can I convince myself that I don't need her ?

Because right now I am living in hopes that one day she will be my Girlfriend and everything will be as I want.

I am not even slightly interested in any other women besides her atm..
>>
You already know the answer, you just want me to tell you it's true. And it is. She has no interest in you romantically beyond sexual gratification. She finds you attractive enough, but maybe not a compatible personality, or maybe she does think she can get back with her ex. In either case, you're never going to be that guy.

The best way to free yourself is to accept that, kill that hope in yourself and begin the great search for someone somewhat like her.
>>
>>17171321
Stay as FWB. If she moves on later, you can try to hook up with her, but I wouldn't advise it. She sounds bad enough.
>>
In a very similar situation, only yours is better because at least you're getting your dick sucked.

Unfortunatly, the sad truth is that it just isn't worth it to invest your time with someone that is truly that hopeless. My girls ex ended her with an email three years ago and she still thinks about him everyday just to keep him alive.

Face it dude, they don't give a shit about us, why should we give a shit about them? Pointless.
>>
>>17171456
Dick sucking happened once, we are pretty much in the same boat.

You see the thing is she was inviting me over to her place everyday to cuddle, kiss etc.. even her Mom knows me, also introduced me to her Dad once.. we spent tons of time and etc.. that's why I got so fucking attached to her.

And just when I thought I was out, started spending all of my day with friends and etc.. she started messaging me again and yesterday at 2 AM we got into a call and since I was at a party in the same region she lives in, I went over to her house to spend the night.. Yet again was too weak to say fuck off if you are just wasting my time.
>>
>>17171514

Yep same. I managed to keep her at bay until she texted me out of the blue during our winter vacation. It made me think that she might possibly think about me as something more, someone who could occupy her thoughts.

Have you had the "I want to be more" conversation?

When I had it with mine she told me she was too busy with school, and she wasn't over her ex (it had been three fucking years) and that she was too much older than me.

Who knows what they think...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.