[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 800x600
>be 26 year old guy
>have a job managing punk/alternative bands at a big record label
>girls that are alternative "models" always throwing themselves at me to try and get to the bands I work with
>learn to ignore them after a while and learn they really aren't dateable
>go out to one of my up and coming band's shows at a big festival pretty far from home base
>meet an 18 year old girl there and start chatting
>she's hilarious and just seems so much more real and interesting than the girls I'm around a lot
>hot as hell but not in the trying too hard way
>we follow eachother on Twitter and part ways
>been talking every day for over a year
>vent to eachother about things, joke around, skype usually 3x a week
>never tries to get info about bands I work with or access to shows
>things have gotten sexual too but not overwhelmingly so
>hinting from her that she has feelings for me and wants more
>don't know how to react so just play dumb and pretend to not notice
>she's 19 now
>yesterday she point blank asks me if I have feelings for her because she does for me
>saying that if I don't and its one sided then she should start dating to try and move past it
>want to tell her that I want her to be my girlfriend and that if she dated it would make me ridiculously jealous and eat me up inside
>instead just say distance is a bitch so she shouldn't get her hopes up and to start dating other people instead
>she's obviously hurt/disappointed but doesn't push it
>drank myself into oblivion

how do I fix this? if I see that she's starting to date I think it would kill me. but I don't know how to make an LDR work, but I can't let her go
>>
Damn. You got yourself into some sticky shit.
Its entirely up to you, you can try having a LDR and see how that goes, break up with her whenever you feel like it isn't working out or maybe let her move in with you if she doesn't have any problems with that. Worst case is that she uses you for your money or cheats during your LDR.
>>
>>17170727
Another thing is that the fans of the bands I manage are kind of "obsessive" to put it nicely, and mostly young emotional girls. I don't want to have our relationship put under a microscope and picked apart and have her dealing with a lot of bullshit she shouldn't. and people being judgemental because I'm seven years older than her I guess. I don't want to hurt her but I don't know if it'll work
>>
>>17170703
Hey, I fucked up, I actually do want to try something even if there is a bit of distance
>>
>>17170798
Just tell her. Talk it out and she should understand.
>>
>>17170703
Link her to the thread
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.