[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last fall me and this guy had a falling out. Since last month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160521-211210.png (217 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160521-211210.png
217 KB, 1440x2560
Last fall me and this guy had a falling out.

Since last month though we started talking again and everything seemed to be going great. I don't care if a relationship happens or not, I just like having him as a friend again.

Last night I asked if we could hang out in person someday since i'm currently unemployed and I spend most of my day in the house applying for jobs, he doesn't give me a straight answer and he just keeps trolling. It's kind of sad because I just moved back to Houston after college and all my friends are spread out over the state and country. He's one of the few friends I have in Houston.

I think i'll stop talking to him for a few weeks, but i'm just upset because he doesn't really seem to be taking my feelings seriously.

What should I do?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160521-211225.png (202 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160521-211225.png
202 KB, 1440x2560
Part 2 of convo
>>
File: Screenshot_20160521-211250.png (209 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160521-211250.png
209 KB, 1440x2560
Part three of convo
>>
I like him. Tight game.
>>
>>17170310
Care to explain further?
>>
>>17170311
Didn't mean it like he's trying to game you. Just that his inner confidence can't be swayed by vagina.
>>
You're pretty blatantly flirting and toying with him while friendzoning him and he's calling you out on it and making you beg. Pretty great stuff from him.

Admit you want his cock and drop the charade that you're not interested in a relationship if you want to talk to him. He's made it clear he's not interested in being your beta orbiter.
>>
>>17170315
I get it!

I told one of my friends about this and he was confused about why he wouldn't hang out with a pretty girl.
>>
>>17170317

I'm not outright friend zoning him though. He said in the past that he's not ready for a relationship so i'm not going to push something like that.

Obviously I wouldn't mind having his cock though.
>>
>>17170321

He obviously doesn't feel that way now considering every time you call him a 'friend' he responds negatively.

He's not interested in being your friend. He's only interested in you as a girlfriend, which means if he doesn't want a girlfriend right now he's not interested in you right now.

Be upfront about things.
>>
>>17170334
Being upfront has been hard for me in the past since people have always brushed me off or what I felt.

I thought I was playing it safe by being somewhat neutral in how I approached him by not putting pressure on a relationship happening and instead just focusing on a friendship. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

Thank you for your advice though. When we talk again, i'll try to be more direct.
>>
>>17170304
OP. It alerts the other person when you screenshot a Snapchat convo.
>>
>>17170344
Yeah? I know that. I managed to explain it though and he brushed it off.
>>
>>17170315

Are you kidding me? The entire conversation is him being beta and talking about unworthy of meeting her because he's not good enough.

As a beta that admires him, kill yourself.
>>
>>17170347
I'm curious now, how did you explain it?
>>
>>17170390
In a past conversation he did say that he would date someone if they had a bad attitude or lost their cool over small things. I think it does indicate a level of beta because what man would want to put up with shit like that?

He said that people can usually adapt to your personality, but quite frankly, it doesn't matter. Dating the type of people I mentioned above isea tiring no matter what good qualities they have.
>>
>>17170403
This has happened before in the past. I wanted to take a screenshot of an IMDB page. Snapchat was open in the background. When I took the screenshot of the IMDB page, it showed up on Snapchat saying I took a screenshot of the convo.

So I just used that old excuse. I was taking a screenshot of something else but it showed up as me taking a screenshot of the convo.
>>
>>17170409

Jesus Christ, I assume you're both young. He has really dumb notions of relationships and has the meek outlook of a teenager.

Why do you want to get closer with this individual? He'll be a passive aggressive robot, the writing is all over the walls.
>>
>>17170415
The history we have honestly. He's been there during really tough times. And i'm just really hopelessly in love with him. And i've questioned myself over why I would want to be with him.
>>
>texting people your own age
Fucking normies get out!
>>
>>17170451
I don't know if i'm prepared to text older men yet. And younger men are too eager and too easy to get.
>>
>>17170304
Another possibility is that he just really has personal reasons for why he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you.

I have a girl who I've known since 6th and we use to have feelings for each other and she knows more about me than anyone else, but I'll still avoid her for months at a time because I don't think I'll be right for her either as a friend or in a relationship.
>>
>>17171511
And why do you think that? It's your own self doubt getting in the way. Maybe you guys can be awesome and amazing together but you're just scared.

You probably want a relationship that is easy as opposed to something hard and challenging which is what you're 6th grade friend will give you.

You want the easy way out.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.