[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I get so much hate on /adv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: river.jpg (300 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
300 KB, 600x450
You guys are the one pointing out how learning new languages are useless.
>>17168926
http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17157189/

I am not even the one who said that! (and no, I wasn't samefagging)
>>
You post the same thing 500+ times. That's why. Not hard to understand why people get annoyed.
>>
>>17169886
DO NOT REPLY

OP is a mentally challenged child obsessed with a question she posts daily - why do people study useless" languages. She gets intelligent responses, ignores them and then posts the same question the next day - sometimes alternating with this one, asking why we get annoyed with her.

She ius mentally challenged, and attempting to reason with her will accomplish nothing. Move on to the next query.
>>
>>17169900
Thanks!
Now I know!
>>
>>17169900
She? Thought it was a he
>>
>>17169900
You're giving OP too much credit. It's just shitposting.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.