[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breakup Acceptance and good terms.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: LoveEli.png (351 KB, 530x531) Image search: [Google]
LoveEli.png
351 KB, 530x531
Hello,

My gf and I broke up because she couldn't give me what I want :

- Love
- Respect
- Sex
- She turned out every proposition i made to go out, even to a restaurant.

So all of that led to fights after fights and she felt unhappy as well. Right now, we both love each other, except she's the one trying to hurt me.

Also, she left her boyfriend for me and we have been on a relashionship from 14 December 2015 (Gave her my first time that night) to I'd say, 14 March 2016.

Right now she is :

- Going out on a party with some men (she said : "you don't want to know with who i'm going out" and left me hanging.)

She is basically doing everything she didn't want to do with me with some other people and men as well. Yesterday, she was very pretty, she put make up on her face (which is something she did only one time with me) she was so fucking pretty, with her hair done and all. I've never seen her like that. So she sent me a message with her picture and told me she's going out.

I suppose, she wanted to torture me. It's working because I haven't slept all night.

We are trying to stay on good terms so that's the reason why we're still talking, but she never tells me where she goes and with who. And this is killing me because i still have feelings for her.

It could be easy to go and fuck any girl who contacted me or that i'm friend with. But i'm just a loyal kinda guy, stuck with my feelings here.

My question for you guys would be :

--------> How can I stay friend with my ex gf without being hurt everytime she goes on a night club or whatever. (because she's making me paranoid even though i'm not like that)

Thank you all, be straightforward.

Lots of Love.
>>
Get that bitch out of your life.
>>
>>17169677
You dont. Simple as that. Wipe the slate clean and move on. Go out and live life. She's not waiting around for you. Don't hold onto false hope and wither away in the meantime
>>
>>17169679

This.

Wtf OP, why do you want a woman in your life who causes you so much pain?
>>
>>17169677
Is picture your gf? id be butthurt too god damn

>sauce!
>>
>>17169677
Stupid, that's what girls do when you make them leave their SO because they will continue doing that, even to you.
>>
I removed my makeup before going out, I was not pretty I looked like a prostitute
I wont text you anymore, dont worry
>>
>>17169677
> How can I stay friend with my ex gf without being hurt everytime she goes on a night club or whatever.
You don't. If you weren't friends before you were together why stay friends after?
>>
>>17169679
Agree. Just ignore her and move on. She'll probably try to get you back. Don't get weak.
>>
>>17169720

We were the best friends in the world before, alchemy and all. Even during our relashionship i made her laugh and feel good and special, motivated her for working more. I was really trying to make her a better person.

The problem is that right now, all she want to do is hurt me. and i don't know why because i've never been a dick to her.

I need something to help accept the break up, and that's not alcohol because i don't drink for health reasons, nor a girl because i don't solve a problem by creating another one.
>>
>>17169717

Cool pour toi, j'espère que le mec avec qui t'as dormi est content au moins.

Merci de me détruire une fois de plus;
>>
You have to accept your breakup by focusing on yourself. By becoming your best possible self, being happy, and putting your old relationship in the past, you can evaluate whether you want to get back together with her again.

Although, in theory, this sounds easy to do, it will be hard but it gets easier with time and with the support of your friends and family.
>>
>>17169677

Try to live in the moment. Acknowledge that you can't know what the future will hold for your relationships.

This :
> Going out on a party with some men (she said : "you don't want to know with who i'm going out" and left me hanging.)

Go out and do the same, meet some people, she's not waiting for your permission so don't be stuck expecting something that will never happen.

Focus on yourself right now. You're newly single - what things would like to do that you weren't able to in your last relationship?

Try to enjoy being single now; there's always the possibility of reconciliation down the road if you guys still want to be friends.
>>
>>17169677
Fuck good terms, send that bitch on a plane staight into FuckyouTown 2000.

She wants nothing but to hurt you, to keep you by the balls so she can feel wanted.
>>
File: MoveOn.png (109 KB, 499x452) Image search: [Google]
MoveOn.png
109 KB, 499x452
>>17169824

I hear you and understand your situation.

Maybe this should help you move on.

Good luck.
>>
>>17169749
>>17169749
Inject her with aids riddled blood whole she sleeps
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.