[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kind of confused /adv/. Met a girl on the bus earlier today,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: I_so_confused.jpg (10 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
I_so_confused.jpg
10 KB, 279x181
Kind of confused /adv/. Met a girl on the bus earlier today, told her she was pretty, exchanged numbers, and we laughed and talked nonstop till the bus stopped.

Sent her a text message. It's been like 4 hours with no reply.
I mean I thought everything went fine. Kind of confused why she would just ignore me.
First girl I've sparked with in years.
>>
>>17168793
Holy shit dude. Maybe she's busy. Calm down stalker.
>>
>>17168798
nope, its been 4 hours she had plenty of time to respond

sorry OP but this one ain't the one
>>
>>17168793
She was being polite, you fucking sperglord. She doesn't like you. She doesn't want to talk to you. Nobody meets their girlfriend on the bus. She laughed and gave you a fake number because you made her feel uncomfortable and she didn't want to risk a confrontation with someone who tries to pick up chicks on the bus.
>>
>>17168793

>First girl I've sparked with in years.

If that's true, it will be the end of you if you let your feelings get out of hand. You got to have options with women buddy or you'll lose her before you know it. Don't just settle for her.
>>
File: 1320705786587.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1320705786587.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>17168806

Wow, I guess someone didn't get their cereal
>>
>>17168798
this

>>17168800
shut up

She has had plenty of time to respond, yes, she could also be busy working, socializing, or any number of things. You have only just met her, you aren't her #1 priority, and you won't be for a while, so get used to that right now.

Girls also love to play the social games, so there is a chance she has seen the text and is waiting to reply to you to make you sweat a little, which appears to be working. Girls like to feel in control, and she wants to make sure you're more interested in her than she is in you. It's sick but that's how their minds work.

Just remember: she gave you her number, she IS interested in you. Don't fall victim to the games she's going to start playing.
>>
>>17168793

you sound desperate OP, and women can see it a mile away, a real leg locker.
>>
I mean I guess that's cool. Just asking.
She even showed me a tattoo she got while she was high which was way below her waistline.

I mean that's kind of cold to just ignore me like that.
It's not like I'm a loser either. I'm decent looking and am a successful college student.
>>
Anyway, thanks guys. Guess I'll just move on.

Not really desperate. Just really liked her.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.