[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make friends? In my classes I'm friendly with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
How do you make friends?

In my classes I'm friendly with everyone and everyone talks with me. If we organise something as a class people say to me that I have to go, it wouldn't be the same without me, etc.

However, nobody seems to want to spend time with me outside of the class. Whenever I invite people out or ask them if they're free they either don't reply, reply too late so it can't be organised, or say no. The people I sit with in class and would consider my friends even organise to go out among themselves and don't invite me. They all seem to get really close and I'm left on the outside.

This seems to happen wherever I go. I would class myself as introverted - I do like spending time with people and going out, but I can't do it all the time and need alone time to "recharge" my batteries. Most weekends though I'm just alone the whole time. I work from home and so can easily go a few days without speaking to anyone as I have no friends to spend time with.

Is anyone else in this situation? How did you get out of it? Feel like I'm wasting my youth alone inside the house.
>>
>tfw no friends on 4chan either
>>
>>17166888
I've had it similar to you most of my life. People's words don't seem to match their actions around me.
I don't do it all the time these day, but a few years ago I just got blatant with people and would call them out on their hypocrisy and lack of logic. Even if it had nothing to do with me. It bore down on my psych sometimes. I didn't like bothering people and being so cynical.
Eventually I realised I'd rather not hang around these people.
It's better to be on your own than spend time with those you don't respect.
>>
>>17166888
this image is dumb and annoys me.

Heat pressure = lump of diamond thats not recognizable at all. It's not until someone else comes along and shapes that lump into something "valuable".

And we all know how "valuable" diamonds really are.

It's all a sham. This image, life, EVERYTHING.
>>
>be 6
>trade your munchables at lunch
>>
>>17166888
Are these people you text/chat on fb or social media with regularly? It might seem weird to them since they are only comfortable around you in a work environment, so start breaking ice by regularly communicating with them before doing it in person.

That's all I can think of aside from "bee yourself and keep trying"
>>
I'm the same as you, I 'm almost always the one who propose when I want to see a friend, the opposite is rare.
I think those people are really my friends, but maybe i' m not that important to them.
Maybe there is something wrong with me and I can't point what it is
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 750x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 750x501
Same here, but I don't have friends in class.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.