[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To put it straight I don't have any problems with sweating,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: safe_image.gif (2 MB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
safe_image.gif
2 MB, 400x291
To put it straight I don't have any problems with sweating, even on the most hottest days I don't sweat that much. But I started to notice that when I sleep at home, it's like someone pours a bucket of water at me over night.

It wasn't common and it started happening when I got used to living at dorm. Everything's normal at my dorm, I sleep and wake up normally but at home...just tonight, I always keep my window open because I like a little chill air when I sleep and I woke up like at 3am from the weirdest shit that I have ever dreamt of. The bed was soaking wet, pillow, featherbed, mattress. I went to take a piss and had to put a hoodie over the mattress so I wouldn't sleep in a fucking pool.

It's not too hot in the room, it didn't happen before, it doesn't happen at the dorm...what the fuck is it?
>>
Sounds like cancer or Aids, not kidding

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_sweats
>>
>>17166660
t-thanks
>>
>>17166660

Do you do any drugs? Drink? Ever had any history of this?

You could just have a virus if it's a one off thing, it might be fucking with your temperature.

>Sounds like cancer or Aids, not kidding

My partner has this all the time. Welp.
>>
>>17166687
Well, I don't do drugs or alcohol much. Just smoke weed when I'm at uni, drop acid every couple of weeks and drink a few beers during week...nothing that should evoke this fuckupness.

Also it only happens to me while I'm at home...
>>
>>17166654
>>17166761

Just sounds like a fever -- could even be from the change in environment. Acid also fucks with your system for months after you drop, even years. So. There's that.

Could also be from subtle temperature changes in the room because you leave the window open. Could be a lot of things that aren't entirely serious, like "cancer or Aids." Although if you really are worried, a trip to the doctor and a routine blood/urine analysis for STDs wouldn't hurt you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.