[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey everybody. So there is this girl who I've gone on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: faire.jpg (319 KB, 1080x1373) Image search: [Google]
faire.jpg
319 KB, 1080x1373
Hey everybody. So there is this girl who I've gone on a couple dates with (aquarium and Civil War movie) and we went together on a school field trip to Six Flags and rode on coasters and shit together.

Anyway, I asked her if she wants to come to the Renaissance Fair a week from this Monday but she didn't reply at all. Did I ask her out the wrong way or am I being abandoned since I am graduating next Saturday and she will become a high school senior? My college is only 30 minutes away though so I will still be close enough to continue dating her and we agreed to stay together but was that just a lie? Or am I freaking out too much and should I pray I see a new text message when i wake up tomorrow morning?

It's currently 12 pm and I texted her at 8 PM, she usually goes to bed at 9 and wakes up at 6. Do I send a "reminder" text or do I just wait?
>>
DO NOT SEND A REMINDER TEXT EVER
>>
>>17166200

Never a reminder text, you are freaking out to much just give her time and if she doesn't wanna go out don't push her over the idea because you will seem desperate.
>>
No reminder text. Try to keep the texting concise. Also, avoid seeming needy, girls can smell that shit instantly and is a huge turn off.
>>
File: 1459981121443.png (92 KB, 353x319) Image search: [Google]
1459981121443.png
92 KB, 353x319
>>17166210
>>17166223
>>17166237
Ok, no reminder text, but what if she doesn't text me by tomorrow noon? Do I then remind her since she would have to know by then the answer. Or she is cutting off everything from me since we will not see each other in school anymore.
>>
>>17166200
Idk what girl would want to go there unless shes cool with it. Like anons said, never send a reminder text, ever. You casted out an invitation now she has to decide on her own. Don't pray for her to reply, don't be a puppy dog waiting for a text. Allow her to reply. If she doesnt, enjoy that fair on your own and just do your own thing.
>>
>>17166250

She's not replying for a reason. You have to understand this. All you can do is ride it out, and see if she responds, or not.

The only text that is acceptable from you from at this point is trying to get some closure on this whole "relationship" you two had going on. After that, break things off. Don't waste your time.

Just wait until tomorrow. If no response, start packing your bags.
>>
Acting like you really need her makes you less valuable and desirable. If she isn't responding, she's doing it out of purpose or negligence, both of which means she's just not into you, dude.
>>
>>17166200
You said:
>> We will probably go to the...
"We" who?
If i were on a date i would like to go out with only you, not you and the others in "we"

As they said, no reminder!

Relax

If she wants to go out with you, she will tell you, don't push her, don't ask her again.

Don't say anything more unless she says anything, even after several days

As they said, girls smell desperation and it's a turn off

Talk to other girls in the mid time, not necessary to go out with them, but just chat with other girls, so you will not be so anxious and nervous about this one, and eventually you will find there will be another girl that doesn't ignore you.

Usually not paying attention to the girl makes her wonder why you don't talk to her and she will talk to you after some time

Perhaps she just needs to think and make the time, so you only need to wait, but relax and don't be anxious
>>
>>17166200
Also, hide your phone, don't look at it until evening.
If you know she answered, don't read the answer immediately, wait some HOURS until reading it, and perhaps also wait some time to answer it
And depending on how you feel and what she answers and when, if she says she will go, perhaps you should say something like "what a shame, I can't go now, sorry" (keep it short) and don't talk to her for some time (days?). Saying you can't go now (even if you can), it will perhaps make her think why after all you didn't wanted to go out with her, and make her feel that you don't like her now, and usually the girl will try to make you like her again.
Remember, there are a lot of girls out there, if you get in a relationship with her, some time in the near future you will ask your self if you could get a better girl and if you are with this girl because you were anxious.

Anxious and girls is a bad combination!
>>
did you make a thread on /r9k/ before?
just curious.
>>
>>17166798
Yeah I saw it there
>>
>>17166200
>>17166250
damn nigga times are really important to you, must be punctual as fuck

>>17166391
>We will probably go to the...
>"We" who?
bitch do you know what context is? of course they would be talking about you and him
god damn
>>
Fuck off muslim.
That Japanese qt will never be yours.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1448743583953.gif (160 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1448743583953.gif
160 KB, 800x450
I guess I have a similar question but I figured i'd ask here as opposed to making a new thread. I asked this girl out to go see a movie, and she said she'd go provided she wasn't doing anything else today. Should I send her a text and ask her if she's still free to go since she never really specified?
>>
>No reminders
Not OP but why? I sure as heck don't want to be stood up.
>>
Anon' a simple rule:

If they decline an invitation and do not offer another time, they're saying no.

If they offer another time, like she did, they're just busy.

Calm your enflamed tits
>>
>>17166200
it's like a fucking week for now and she hasnt answered in the 1 (one) hour it usually takes her before she goes to sleep
are you fucking mental
>>
File: oh ya.png (2 MB, 1074x1457) Image search: [Google]
oh ya.png
2 MB, 1074x1457
Update: She said yes! Also, this is our 3rd date together so it's not the first time for this. But if she were to abandon me, this would've been the perfect time since I'll be graduating and at this point she could get away with never seeing me again. So this is a very good sign for us.
>>
File: 1463450939013.jpg (145 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1463450939013.jpg
145 KB, 1440x810
>>17167303
Congratz, bro. It seems she really likes you to go to a Renaissance Faire of all places for a date. Just keep being your autismo self, she seems to be into it.
>>
>>17167303
I live in garland, can I come with you
>>
>>17167412
Watch out OP, this guy wants to cuck you. Probably a chad sleeper agent.
>>
>>17167412
Oh shit Chad Thundercock is here
Watch out OP
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.