[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm planning on losing my virginity, but my boyfriend is HUGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (6 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
6 KB, 512x512
So I'm a virgin and planning on losing my virginity to my boyfriend. We actually tried the other day, but it turns out my boyfriend is HUGE. It's 8&3/4 inches, no joke. It just hurt too much. Any tips for making it not hurt as bad.
>>
>>17165345
I also have a large penis and several girls had trouble handling it and they weren't virgins. The best advise I have is to go slow and focus on having fun and not just on having intercourse. Get your bf to make you orgasm using fingers and tongue and make sure you are very wet and relaxed (difficult when a virgin). You will become more relaxed with more experience in the fun side of sex so when it's time for intercourse you're not stressed out over all the other aspects (like being naked together or nervous about how your pussy looks).

It's important to get some good lube and put plenty on his penis and all over your pussy. Spread lube everywhere down there because a long thick penis will drag your lips inwards as he enters, causing you pain like a Chinese burn.

TL;DR. Relax and lube everything
>>
>>17165345
Do you still have a cervix? break that first and let it heal for a couple of days then try sex.

You need to relax your pelvic muscles first. So HOURS of foreplay. If you manage to cum first it will be much better for you.

In my experience it was 200% less enjoyable than I thought sex was gonna be. Just dick back and forth, very boring, the friction is just annoying at first. Then you learn to ignore it.
>>
File: wtf_shinji.jpg (21 KB, 479x282) Image search: [Google]
wtf_shinji.jpg
21 KB, 479x282
>>17165437
>Do you still have a cervix?
>break that first
>>
>>17165437
>Do you still have a cervix? break that first and let it heal for a couple of days then try sex.

Yeah op just break your cervix...
>>
>>17165437
Oh fuck... My eyes.
>>
>>17165437
Just woke up an fucking hell thank you for this love starting my day with a laugh
>>
My advice. Lube lot and lots of lube. And a vibrator.

If you have a few orgasms first and use a lot of lube on him and you. It will be better.

Also. If your into it. Smoke a joint or two to relax . maybe some booze ( not much onle a shot hard stuff or a glass of wine or beer)

Aroma candles, hot shower or bath first anything to make you relax.

Also do cow girl.

You on top so you can control it will help so much.

Enjoy that size. He is in the upper 1%. And dont judge future boy friends by his size.

My best lover was just under adverage in length at 5" but omg he was soooooooooooo good.
>>
>>17165475
>>17165508
>>17165523

AHAHAHAHA I'M SORRY I MEANT what is called
the flap
the flap of skin
I've been working 12 hours a day for the last month, gimme a break.
>>
>>17165547
hymen
>>
>>17165547
It's called a hymen....

To break the cervix you'd have to go in via the anus. :)
>>
>>17165559
> go in via the anus

what. Somehow I can't picture that.
Are we talking internal or external Os?
>>
>>17165559
>>17165437
/adv/ in charge of anatomy
>>
I'm pretty sure that anatomy isn't accurate lol
>>
>>17165437
"break that first"
what the fuck

I myself was too big for my first girlfriend,and had trouble fitting in, but I almost got it completely in and what we did was almost an hour of foreplay and lube. Lots of lube. It didn't work but it made significantly more progress than without it, so I'd recommend trying that.
>>
>>17165345
>>17165345
He's probably lying, that's why studies don't let men say their size and actually measure, most girls that haven't had sex with other guys say that their boyfriend is huge, the only problem is you aren't sexually aroused/lubricated.

>we actually tried the other day
Jesus Christ, how old are you, 15? If the first time you're having sex is the first time you're seeing his dick you are truly too young for intercourse, you should be experimenting with things other than penetration before you take that leap.
>>
>>17165700
What? breaking a hymen hurts a lot and bleeds. I'm glad a dick didn't do it for me but someone's fingers instead.
>>
>>17165942
I've seen other guys before, trust me he isn't lying.
>>
Foreplay is going to be your friend here.
Get in the mood, like really in the mood.
Get him to make you cum a few times, finger you, if you have a smaller vibrator or dildo use that first.
The more aroused you are, the more your body will be prepared for sex, you'll be more relaxed too.
Once you're aroused enough use a LOT of lube and go slow as possible.
I would suggest missionary or you on top at the beginning, if you're on top you have much more control over the depth and speed.
Just make sure you're going at a comfortable pace and be mindful of your limits. Good luck!
>>
File: 1440563106678.jpg (19 KB, 599x546) Image search: [Google]
1440563106678.jpg
19 KB, 599x546
>>17165533
whoa wtf are you me?
>>
File: 2907947752_5fe7b99aeb_o.jpg (343 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
2907947752_5fe7b99aeb_o.jpg
343 KB, 600x598
>>17165437
>Do you still have a cervix?
>Break that first

I don't think he's THAT big anon!
>>
File: female_external_anatomy.jpg (91 KB, 545x497) Image search: [Google]
female_external_anatomy.jpg
91 KB, 545x497
>>17165559
>>17165569
The cervix is the part that keeps insertions from going into the uterus where a baby might be forming. Learn your fucking basic anatomy /adv/.
>>
>>17165345
There is no such thing as a too-big penis or too-small vagina. You push babies through those things, remember.

What there IS is an insufficiently aroused vagina. Make sure you guys do a LOT of foreplay, followed by more foreplay and then some more foreplay. And then some foreplay.

Have him give you one or two Os by hand or mouth before he even thinks about climbing aboard. Wait until you're screaming for it, and then you'll find plenty of room for him.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.