[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A simple question:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
What is the nicest thing you can say to another human being?
>>
>>17164984

wanna play mario kart and drink some beers? maybe i can rub your feet
>>
>>17164984
may the sun be on your side today :)
>>
>>17164984

You're a good person
>>
>>17164984
stop being a beta bitch and tell them to read The 48 Laws of Power
>>
>>17164984
I love you
>>
>>17164984
I wish I was you.
>>
Stay away from 4chan.
>>
>>17164984
Keep at it.
>>
I genuinely don't hate you
>>
When I said I loved you i really did mean it

I know I'm the only girl to ever show you real affection, so i know how important it is I stay truthful and honest with you

You mean everything to me, I'd never leave you and I hope we can see each other soon because I really do love you

I miss her.
>>
>>17165070
lol this

also read art of seduction, art of war, how to win friends and influence people
>>
I love you. You are everything to me, you are divine. I had to let you go because I could not lie and love you at the same time. I might have made a stupid mistake but I am a stupid guy sometimes. I just want you to tell me that you love me, I will be here everyday till you do..
>>
>>17164984
You are enough.
>>
You don't need to force it, don't stress out, I love you for everything you are, you are my world, my sole purpose, you are irreplaceable.

>alternative
oh shit waddup
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.