[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to breakup with my boyfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Long story short, I've been officially dating my current boyfriend for four weeks, but I was friends with him for about a month before that where we spent a lot of time together. He's a good guy and I like his personality, but I just don't feel romantically about him.

I tried to work with it, but then other things started coming up that I don't like such as finding all of his ex's stuff still in his house (though he claims she doesn't live there anymore), he picks at his skin constantly until he winds up with open sores that turn into scars, he has bad indigestion that he wont take anything for so he burps all the time which makes his breath fowl, and his bedside manner is very boring and a huge turn off.

Other than that this guy is really sweet and fun to go out with and spend time with. The spark just isn't there for me and the other things really put the nail in the coffin.

I feel terrible because he has no idea I feel this way and thinks everything is going well.

How do I break up with him without seeming like a giant bitch?
>>
You can't not seem like a giant bitch over this. Tell him everything you just told us and then dump him. Do not offer to be friends and cut off all contact.

All guys fart. Long term relationships are about coming to terms with that fact.
>>
>>17164521
It's only been a month, he can take it.
Get out before you get attached and find someone exciting.
>>
I don't think you're a giant bitch over taking care of your needs. Your needs do not involve him in particular.
>>
>>17164521

you're fine for ending a 4 month relationship for any reason. that well within a respectable view.

tho, if you actually respect him (hah), don't do the whole 'its not u, its me' bullshit. be crystal fucking clear that these are the current reasons i'm ending it, and that even if he fixes them there's no guarantee that would make you interested again.

if that makes him all weepy for more than a few days, then he needed it more than he knew.
>>
>>17164531
Hi I know this, but I'm talking about this guy burping at least once every two minutes or so. It's not just an every now and again ordeal, it's consistent throughout the day, every day.
>>
>>17164547
This sounds like my Chinese roommate because he swallows air when he eats.
>>
>>17164550
My boyfriend is Chinese...
>>
>>17164553
Are you Chinese as well?
>>
>>17164554
No
>>
>>17164555
Well, it's probably his cultural thing then?
My roommate also eats VERY loudly (and swallows air) and he's always making some kind of repetitive moaning noises no matter what he's doing. It's just part of his culture. That's not a very good excuse for you, though.
>>
>>17164566
Yeah my bf also makes "sound effects" throughout the entire day so you might be right. I wouldn't care so much about it, but it really makes his breath smell like sewer which as you can imagine, is not pleasant for kissing or being in close contact.
>>
>>17164521
>fowl
i lol'd
>>
>>17164566
This is how stereotypes are made
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.