[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck are you meant to sleep like this in regards to your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: spooncrop_3455615b.jpg (47 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
spooncrop_3455615b.jpg
47 KB, 620x387
How the fuck are you meant to sleep like this in regards to your non-hugging/off arm (the pic's right arm) if you're the guy?

Most positions (behind me or in front of me) will just lead to shoulder pain the next morning, and having he lie on top of it in any way will lead to numbness
>>
>>17164327
Your left arm under her or the pillow. Comfy as fuck.
>>
>>17164327
That's good for a few minutes of cuddling, then it's get the hell off of me, you sex octopus, roll onto my stomach, and sleep.
>>
It hurts to sleep with your arm just above her head? Is that normal? I always sleep like that...
>>
>>17164327
i remember doing this with my ex once, i hated it. it gave me pins and needles. i ended up just sleeping how i normally do lol
>>
>>17164327
tried it with this girl 2 nights ago. ended up moving away from her body as it was HOT as fuck like I was sweating and uncomfortable. seems retarded. idk if I'm alone but all I want to do is fuck her and be left the fuck alone lol I may be psycho tho
>>
>>17164327
I always put my arm under my pillow, I compensated by buying a thinner pillow so I didn't have a bad neck.
>>
>>17164327

everyone is different. im a tosser and a turner, so i dont tend to cuddle all night.

as for sleeping like that i rarely do. the last three girls ive been wtih i managed to sleep like that pretty comfortably which is rough cuz usually if im sleeping like that guy, then my left arm is used to cover my arm.

but i generally sleep with my right arm under the pillow anyways, so that position isnt too hard. i just bury my eyes in her back or neck and that gives me teh darkness / head pressure i need.

but i rarely stay that way all night. at least not on my bed.
>>
>>17164963

but yeah, generally speaking this is just somethign that people do in movies. never look at what happens in a movie and think 'is that reality?'.

thats how you end up having sex with your bra on or shit with your underwear barely off.
>>
>>17164342
Not him, and probably way too old to just be figuring this out- but WHEN do you do it? How do you know cuddle time is over? Do you say something to explain it, or do you just move? Basically I'd like to know the etiquette of transitioning from spooning to sleeping comfortably.
>>
cant sleep like this aswell unless I am physically tired.
With my ex we always slept seperate
with my now GF I think I may let her sleep on my chest while I lay on my back.
>>
>>17164923
You sound like you're 16
>>
>>17164971

if you dont know it, then you arent in a position in life where you are cuddling. so dont worry about it.

there is literally no etiquette.
>>
>>17164327
Don't sleep this way. Disengage when it gets to be too warm/uncomfortable or when you want to sleep.
>>
>>17164971
Moving and saying goodnight pretty much explains it.
>>
>>17164327

What woman, brown man...

fuck off with your propaganda.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.