[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ebay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
So i won an item that is listed as free shipping, but at checkout it wants extra for shipping.
This bullshit? Ive read with tracking china post loses shit anyway
Any ebay experience?
>>
>>17164189
Usually it's a certain type of shipping that's free, just message the seller and see what's up with it.
>>
>>17164232
I did,and this was his response
>>
>>17164244
Yeah I wouldn't pay and just find another seller to get it from. Demand a refund if you have paid them anything.
>>
>>17164244
doesnt sound like hes ripping you off to me, just like hes really stupid. your call if you want to spend the extra money.
>>
>>17164280
Yea i havnt paid squat.
Listed as free shipping, i expect free shipping.
But wont i get a strike if i dont pay
>>
>>17164189
>china

careful anon chinese are notorious for scamming consumers and they are not very honest people.

video related your average day in china.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0v1xPzei8
>>
>>17164343
Thing is if i just dont pay I'll get a strike
>>
>>17164360
Get a strike?
>>
>>17164622
Yea, if you win a bid and never pay, thats a bad thing
>>
>>17164633
Contact eBay directly then.
>>
>>17164633

You contact eBay about this shit and get him in trouble. Free shipping means free shipping, sellers are NOT allowed to change the terms of sale after you close out a listing by buying it instantly or winning an auction.
>>
>>17164189
cancel the order and report to ebay
>>
>>17164343
About half of my shit from aliexpress never arrives, yes, but other than that, in the cases when it doesn't arrive I never had more friendly, compromising and even willing to refund the whole stuff people than the chinese. Had a lot more problems with certain western companies.
>>
>>17164883
I searched and searched for a way to email support or chat.
Only option is to call ebay, but anyone thats called phone support knows you want to avoid that lol
>>
>>17165081
Like anywhere theres some honest people, but the swarm of scammers blots them out
>>
>>17164360
Then contact ebay, you idiot.
>>
>>17164360
well report them for lying to you about free shipping.
>>
>>17165115
Read 2 replies above yours
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.