[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought personality mattered more than status
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1462659346574.jpg (28 KB, 622x338) Image search: [Google]
1462659346574.jpg
28 KB, 622x338
>mom gets divorced
>dates short guy who works as a cook
>"I don't want to be around someone who smokes pot"
>finds 6'3" insurance salesman
>smokes pot with him
anon women don't care about height or money it's because you're "toxic"
>>
Of course women care about status, money, and height like men care about breast size and femininity and whatever else it is your hormones drive you to think about. What kind of a retarded woman gets with a man who can't give her good genes or help her support children ?
>>
>>17163069
2bh, my sister (36) is dating a 67 year old man with no money, no legs, a scummy family, and is quite a sleaze himself (physically ugly and personality ugly). He even forced her to give him a blowjob after 2 years into the relationship, and she got pissy. Somehow, she's still with him because she loves him.

I'm physically sickened by the though alone that she's still with him. I tried convincing her to leave several times, but she just doesn't want to leave him.
>>
>>17163106
sounds like she's pretty fucked in the head
>>
>>17163057
As a 5'4" manlet, this hurts.
>>
>>17163106
> no legs

ALMOST MISSED THAT ONE
well he's even shorter than all the short men in this thread without legs so look, there's hope
there's ALWAYS hope
>>
no authenticity/character matters 50% for women the other 50% are status, looks, genes, sex and money (in no special order)

If he treats her bad, that can be more authentic than treating her nice, because a lot of women dont "get" a person that has no hatred in them.

He needs to be at the same time interesting AND a provider.

The cook isnt a provider, the salesman is both, because he can persuade people. If he was say a nerdy IT guy, he wouldnt be interesting and she would leave him

For guys the formula is:
Beauty2 * (Personality + Intelligence)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.