[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so im pretty sure me and my girlfriend just broke up. she asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Mumbai-breakup.jpg (18 KB, 625x350) Image search: [Google]
Mumbai-breakup.jpg
18 KB, 625x350
so im pretty sure me and my girlfriend just broke up. she asked me to write a 3 page paper for her. its finalls week at her college and she said she was stressing out over everything that was due. i said it was a lot to ask since it was due in 2 days and i had no idea what i was writing about and im also in school. she said ok and then 2 days later she starts acting like i didnt help her in her time of need. and she tells me she doesnt need me and all this other bullshit. so i tell her to fuck off. havent spoken to her in 2 days now.
weve been together for nearly 3 years. was i in the wrong? are women always getting upset over things that are their fault but they cast the blame on everybody but themselves? the thing is i dont even miss her.
>>
>>17162905
>she asked me to write a 3 page paper for her
>acting like i didnt help her in her time of need
Good news, OP: you dodged a bullet. Walk away and never look back.
>>
>>17162905
She's in the wrong for having you Do her school work for her.
However, if you truly told her to fuck off, then you handled the situation poorly.

3years is a long time to just throw away, so cool down a bit and let her do the same, then talk about this. But again, you're not wrong in refusing to do her assignments. That shit should never fly.
>>
>>17162905
nah you don't even miss her
obviously this relationship wasn't for you
>>
>>17162928

legnth of the relationship only has a small bit to do with whether or not it was functional or healthy. people can spend the worst 20 years of their lives together.

>are women always getting upset over things that are their fault

people are always getting upset over things that are their fault. you dont date dudes so you dont notice they do it too.
>>
>>17162917
this
be thankful that she revealed her mental illness before you knocked her up or got married
>>
>>17162928
it was only after she went on a rant about how she didnt need me and how im never there for her. ive literally written like 4 of her papers before which helped her pass. she lived at my house for free for a year after she got kicked out of her parents house. whenever we go out i always pay for food. it just ticked me off that she never appreciated shit. shes always complaining about how i could do more.
>>
>>17162932
im depressed, but i dont miss her.
>>
>>17162945

wowza, sounds like a doozy of a two-sy. by which i mean your girlfriend is a shit. jesus you should have never done her homework, especially not finals shit.

drop her like shes hot but forget to pick her back up OP. crazy / 10 would not stick dick in
>>
>>17162955

i feel ya, im physically incapable of missing people. apparently my brain is wired a bit differently but its not that uncommon.

but realistically your girlfriend is stilll awful
>>
>>17162945
As the guy you replied to, that info changes everything.
Drop this Bitch. She clearly has a fuckload of problems that you shouldn't be dealing with, even as her bf.
>>
>>17162955
So you want female company but can't find one you'd enjoy. Tough nutters, keep your hands in your pockets and your eyes open.
>>
>>17162945
OP, are you me

Fucking run, man. Please. Do it for me. Just go.
>>
>>17162960
>>17162956
>>17162972
yeah the thing is i know she wont apologize. so unless i do, were done. and i dont want to go back to her. just seems like such a petty argument to lose 3 years over. then again, better now than 10 years down the line.
>>
>>17162980

>to lose 3 years over

you gotta stop thinking this way. this is how people get stuck with people they hate. they think 'WELL I DONT WANT TO WASTE 5 YEARS OF MY LIFE' as if staying with them for another 5 years ISNT wasting it.

something isn't beautiful because it lasts - vision from age of ultron

you can still enjoy the memories oyu had with her. nothing is suddenly tinged. there was no lie or betrayal. you simply reached an impasse and shes too far gone for you to be fulfilled by her. you are not 'losing' 3 years of your life. you are simply moving on to the next phase of life.

it may seem like a petty argument but its not. shes literally saying that nothing you do is ever enough for her. and even if it was petty, even more of a reason to leave her, because SHE IS BEING PETTY NOT YOU.
>>
>>17162980
That's exactly it, OP. It'll never change, you'll keep convincing yourself that it's too much time to throw away over something so "petti" but before you know it you've been having that same fight for the past 15 years of your life and now you don't even remember who you once were but you realize your future is gone because this is it. Just make some fucking change OP don't go down that same trail for ever, it's hell.
>>
if you really wanted to, you could take that information to the school she is at and have her condemned.
>>
>>17163004

why bother? without OP she just wont do her essays.
>>
>>17163004
no im not vengeful. im not mad at her and i dont hate her.
>>
>>17162945
....I wish I had someone who'd go this far for me. She doesn't deserve you. Or maybe she's suffering from PMS and her uterus is gonna give her body and brain a hit any second now.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.