[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
22 guy here. so my family got pissed at me when i was dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cosmicdiscosheep_karengadient.jpg (129 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
cosmicdiscosheep_karengadient.jpg
129 KB, 500x340
22 guy here. so my family got pissed at me when i was dating someone underage (17) last year. this person is now 18. I've been locked in my house since then because they don't trust me going out. my mom went bat shit crazy and threaten to call the cops by the way. but now that we are both adults i don't got to listen to shit right? i want my freedom back. help?
>>
Since you live with your parents, you need to respect their rules.

Get your own place and then you can make your own rules.
>>
op here. id also like to point out the age of consent is 16 in majority of states in the US. unfortunately for here its 18. but the person I'm seeing is 18 now
>>
>>17161973
i have obeyed and respected there rules. don't date someone underage. now thats over. can i leave at my own will without legally getting in trouble?
>>
You know you can move out, right?
>inb4 excuses
>>
>>17161998
true.
>>
If you were legally an adult already, you can leave the house whenever. You might get kicked out, but if they were actually keeping you "locked in" your house to keep you from leaving, I'm pretty sure that's against some sort of law. Isn't holding someone against their will illegal? Anyway.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.