[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I say to start a conversation with a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1463681262791.jpg (316 KB, 2048x1542) Image search: [Google]
1463681262791.jpg
316 KB, 2048x1542
I really like this girl, but I never know what to tell her. I have so much I could, like how I want her to cry on my shoulder if she's ever sad, but she'll be creeped out. So what about conversation starters, ice breakers, etc.?

Bonus points for something "cute".
Pic not directly related, but looks kinda similar.
>>
Oh, and by the way. We're friends. On pretty much "really really good friend" level.
>>
Forget it, anon.
She's a chadsucker.
>>
My dear bro, what is a chad, and why does she suck it?

Forgiv me senpai i am not acquainted with these nu wordz
>>
>>17161714
She's too cute, probably wants only top-tier males.
Chad is the archetype of bad boy jock who plays football and fucks all the girls.
>>
> I have so much I could, like how I want her to cry on my shoulder if she's ever sad,

This is as unmanly as it gets bro. She doesn't want to be win over by a big teddybear she can cuddle. She want's to be with someone who is interesting, who respects himself and who knows how to make her laugh.

Work on yourself, and treat her like a normal human being.
>>
>>17161728
She actually likes me, the thing is I don't know if that much. And she's told me before she hates them.

I dunno. I might never win her over, but, as beta as this is, I'd still want to be friends.
>>
>>17161765
I've talked with her friends before, and they say that is actually what she wants. She's got depression and stuff.

I don't know. I can make her laugh alright, and I'd say I'm interesting. But... I never know what to say.
>>
>>17161681
First of all don't be gay she's just a girl
Secondly, you can start the convo in any way, the hard part is to keep it going
>>
>>17161681
You like her too much. This will end poorly.
>>
>>17161688
You'll never achieve if you never try.
>>
>>17161815
I know.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.