[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Don't complain that this isn't helpful; stupid questions deserve answers like this.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Are you now or were you ever into older guys? If so, why? What was/is the appeal?
>>
>>17161621
How do I make a girl cum with my hands?
>>
>>17161627
Sort of? I favor guys who are set in life with good jobs, their own car & house. Generally, older guys are more likely to be in that position.
>>
What point after "hello" would you consider going on a date with a guy if he asked?
>>
>>17161637
Don't just shove a finger in. Get a steady rhythm going on the outside. Take your time building up to it.
>>
>>17161645
The point I start to think he's interesting? There's no predetermined flow time.
>>
I'm giving my boyfriend a gift and I'm really embarrassed about it because I've put lots of effort into it. Would it be acceptable if I just asked him to open it while I'm not around?
>>
So I live a pretty busy life between work, college, and familial obligations. I can only reasonably set aside the weekends for dates and such. The last few people I dated made a stink of it, and I have to wonder how normal that is. Granted it's a touch more extreme in my situation since I can't do anything on weekday nights, but is this really such a big deal? I can't tell if I just have bad luck or a skewed perspective.
>>
>>17161946

Leave it somewhere with a note "open me"? Or perhaps "Open me now"?
>>
>>17161946
>I'm really embarrassed about it because I've put lots of effort into it.
HAHA SHE CARES ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND WHAT A LOSER
>>
>>17161977

That's a good idea. Perhaps I'll leave it in his room with the note on, then he can open it in his own time.

>>17161993

No seriously it's the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life. I'm in two minds whether to just throw the entire thing in the trash. Thanks for your input though.
>>
>>17161637
Two finger. Palm up. Come hither motion
>>
>>17162045

This. So much this.
>>
>>17162045
Does that work for prostate stimulation too?
>>
>>17162072
If the guy is in the missionary posistion. The prostate isn't on the back of the rectum.
>>
>>17161644
Not being a dick but how old are you and what do you have to offer a guy in thst position

Im genuinely interested as people tend to shoot for the stars while often having nothing of value by themselves
>>
>>17161627
No, I'm kind of disgusted at them if they are too old. I don't see any apeal either, anon
>>
>>17162111
34 now and married to a guy my age. But in my early 20's I dated several guys in their 30's and 40's. What did I have to offer? Not much. Pleasure of my company and sex mostly.
>>
>>17162035
>Thanks for your input though.
I like to imagine my sarcasm was fairly thick. But seriously, its the thought that matters. Even if its a little dumb and dorky you should give it to him anyways.
>>
Guys, should I send this text to a former friend? Any adjustments i should make?

>__, this needs to be set straight. Your continued attempts at getting my attention and trying to engage me when I have made it very clear I don't wish to continue any sort of friendship with you and have blocked you on everything i can, are causing me anxiety and making me uncomfortable.and feeling harassed. I will not entertain any sort of relationship with you.

Because i will be here another year, we need to keep this working relationship civil. Do not acknowledge me in any way, shape, or form unless in regards to schoolwork and absolutely necessary. Any conversation you try to have with me that is not strictly about classwork, i will get up and remove myself from the situation. Do not try to engage with me by saying 'hello'. This is not up for debate. i do not want anything to do with you because of your actions.
I am sorry if you have thought otherwise but i have never felt anything towards you.
>>
>>17162147
So you pretty much dated guys who have everything you want and can use at the time
Honestly did you do it because they have more stuff in general, materialistic needs first as they can provide unlike guys in their early 20s
>>
>>17162159
Well yeah... why settle for less?
>>
>>17162155
What exactly did this guy even do? I'm assuming he was a stalker or something with how heavy handed that message is.
>>
>>17161627
Nah, I've never been attracted to anyone older or younger than me in real life. Age gaps are nice in fantasy (for example shotas/lolis and Christmas cake/adult men >>>>> teenagers), but for real relationships, the closer in age the better.
>>
For girls: Without offering too many details, I have some disfigurements and scars on my body (like 30% of it) which I personally think are disgusting. My self esteem stopped and I stopped working out so I'm consistently told on a 6/10 now (clothes on), from a 9/10 when I was fit.

Basically, I feel like no matter what I'm ugly beneath my clothing...how should I approach dating now? I can accept myself for flaws that I can't control, but where do they factor in for girls?
>>
>>17161645
I like being close friends first
>>
>>17162285
What kind of scars? Some of them can be pretty.
Anyway, go back to working out, you may not be able to get back to 9 but you sure as hell can go to 7/8.
And even then, you souldn't really pursue relationships if they have nothing emotional to it, just go to prostitute if you are feeling horny
>>
M 18
Should I shave or not, im sleeping over at a girl's house tomorrow, pretty sure we're gonna have, so why or why not?
>>
>>17162285
They're stretch marks, aren't they?
>>
>>17162303
Just trim it short. Clean, masculine, comfortable.
>>
>>17162312
Thanks mate!
>>
>>17162300
>just go to prostitute if you are feeling horny
Not that anon.
I've read that kind of thing quite a few times now, and it still doesn't seem like a good idea to me. First of all, lots of girls aren't terribly fond of guys who use prostitutes, so that alone already seems like a good reason not to do it. Secondly, while girls who do casual sex are more likely to have STIs, prostitutes are basically guaranteed to have herpes and hpv, which condoms don't protect against. There's also the fact that prostitution is illegal in many countries, and having sex with a prostitute doesn't have the same confidence-boosting effect that sleeping with girls you didn't pay for does.
>>
>>17162300
>you souldn't really pursue relationships if they have nothing emotional to it, just go to prostitute if you are feeling horny
That seems like a great way to shoot yourself in the foot. I've never met a woman who was ok with something like that, and I'd figure he'd eventually want to be in a relationship even if he prefers to be single now.
>>
>>17162344
Just don't go to a shit prostitute, anon.
There are some "high class" ones.
And even then, there is always Tinder. You may not be able to get someone pretty but there will always be some girls starving for attention there
>>
For a first date is it better to go out with a group of friends or just the two of?
>>
>>17162369
>group of friends
>Date
Pick one.
>>
>>17162369
See >>17162436
>>
Girls (or guys with experience), what is your favorite color for male underwear?
>>
>>17161621
Ladies why do your boobs feel so fucking good?
>>
>>17162454
Unstained
>>
>>17162454
I'm a guy but from my experience women love boxer briefs than any other type of underwear. They are relaxing enough to wear lazily and make the butt look good.

As for color ya just gotta go with whatever color looks good on you. Red and dark forest green are fancy.
>>
>>17162045
This, use your wrist to have your palm make a circular motion on the clit while your fingers work the inside. Also >>17161657 this. If she's not aroused enough shit can be painful. And a dry finger should never touch an exposed clit. Rule of thumb (kek) never touch a pussy unless you are 100% sure she's soaking wet. Girls work more on anticipation so if you aren't sure, keep teasing her.
>>
>dumped by two women for discovering I am a 32 year old virgin

So this question is obviously for the ladies. Why? And what the hell am I supposed to do? Should I just give up?
>>
>>17162344
You're unlikely to get diseases, unless you're really careless. Examine them if you want.
You might not get confidence-boosting, but it is still hot as fuck.

>>17162344
>>17162363
What kind of idiot would tell potential partners about using prostitutes?

>>17162476
I like white boxer briefs. What's your opinion about white? What about black?
>>
>>17162512
>What kind of idiot would tell potential partners about using prostitutes?
Seems like a bad idea to base a relationship around lies of omission too.
>>
File: 1463703755887.jpg (401 KB, 1264x931) Image search: [Google]
1463703755887.jpg
401 KB, 1264x931
>>17161621
Why is the average woman today so self-centered?
>>
>>17162526
Do you tell about all your previous partners? Do you tell them about each of your sex sessions?
>>
>>17162300
Definitely not pretty. They look like burn marks with scales where it's bad, and skin discoloration where the open wounds healed.

I've gone back to the gym and felt a little better. My main concern is I don't know the best way to present myself to someone I like. It's like..you might like me for my looks and personality now, but clothes off I'm ugly and insecure..
>>
>>17162509
Lie dumby, if you suck in bed just say it's been a while and the gears are rusty
>>
>>17162512
White is risky for very very obvious reasons.

Black is always classy.
>>
>>17162542
holy shit that image made me loose all hope in human race
>>
>>17161627
Hi. I have an age gap fetish and prefer older guys. My current friend with benefits is 43 and I'm 23. If I had to guess why I like older guys, I'd probably say daddy issues.
>>
>>17161637
Protip: you probably can't unless you focus mostly on her clit. Many girls, myself included, can't orgasm by penetration. I've hooked up with numerous guys and I've yet to come across one that can make me cum without using a toy or my assistance. You can definitely make her feel good and REALLY turn her on, but don't be disappointed when she doesn't cum.
>>
>>17161627
I like older guys because I've always been more in tune with older people than my peers. I'm the youngest with my oldest sibling being nearly 20 years older than I am. I often chatted with my friends' parents while my friends were in the other room.

I'm 20 and I like men who are 25-35.

The issue I run into is that if a guy is willing to go on a date with a young adult, they're usually fairly immature in themselves.

It doesn't help that I look 16.
>>
File: 1405639838607.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1405639838607.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
I went out with this girl last Friday and I think it went well for the most part. She later told me she had a pleasant evening and we chatted for a bit the next day and that was it.

I'm going out with her again in a couple of days for a simple walk, and I want to avoid some mistakes from the last time.

Dating in general is pretty new for me even though I'm 20, so some of these questions might seem pretty silly.
First of all, how does complimenting work? I didn't give her a single compliment last time even though I meant many and I think that's pretty bad.

Second, when we met I went for the hug and it turned out awkward a bit since I didn't(and still don't I suppose) know her that well.
Then in fear of repeating the same mistake at the end we parted with a bloody handshake.
So how does meeting up generally work?

Lastly, I suppose that if I don't make any sort of move during a second date there won't be a third one, so how do I tell when it's appropriate to act?
I don't know if it counts or am I reading too much into it, but a bit before the end of the last date she was acting a bit differently, and was putting lip balm basically in front of me. Did I miss a "chance" or am I over-analyzing things?

tl;dr
How does dating work, I'm a bit autistic.
>>
so, women of /adv/...

what are you looking for in a guy? specifically if you were on online dating. My ex moved out about five months ago, i live alone. i figured it was time to get "back in the game" so to speak. so i joined tinder. I'm not having much luck though.

Is it all just looks? or what? I'm decent enough looking i guess. like a chubbier edward norton from American history X. (not a choice, i have to shave my head since balding).

i dunno. i'd love to be the guy that just likes hooking up with random women, but i'm not. i'd like to get to know people, and date. is online dating just for hook ups? or is it just for pretty people?

I have friends, but they're all married/about to be married.

i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. any advice? or am i just overthinking it because i'm lonely?
>>
>>17162668
>what are you looking for in a guy?
A guy I find attractive, has a good personality and similar values, is fun to be around, and I have chemistry with.
>>
>>17162675
i guess i just have to wait it out and find a woman that finds me attractive then. i know they have to be out there, i guess i'm just being impatient. thank you for your insight.

>A guy I find attractive, has a good personality and similar values, is fun to be around, and I have chemistry with.

i feel like i have a good personality and i'm fun to be around, so i'm sure i'd have chemistry with somebody. I just didn't know if maybe i was messing up some part of the initial "attraction process". does that make sense? Maybe i'm just being insecure.
>>
>>17162675

so basically perfection
>>
>>17162542
christ jon is an idiot.

I learned a VERY valuable lesson from my ex that cheated on me and then dragged me along for weeks. Anyone that is willing to fuck you over that much on purpose is a massive piece of shit. The things she did to me showed me what kind of person she truly is and I lost any respect I had for her. She knew what she was doing meant nothing to her but absolutely broke my heart. She didn't care for the other guy at all and left him after a month as well. She lied to me again and again and told me she only kept dragging me along because she wanted me as a fallback while she wanted to fuck other men.

As soon as she admitted that I cut all contact and told her to go fuck herself. For years now she has tried to message me multiple times. My friends tell me she makes posts about me on social media sites constantly still.

it still breaks my heart thinking about her. Not because I love her, but because she showed me how absolutely ruthless and selfish people can be. It breaks my heart knowing I will no longer be able to trust anyone ever again.
>>
>>17162708
Why would I be looking for someone with obvious flaws?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 640x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 640x207
What exactly does this mean?
>>
>>17162729
It means don't catch feelings
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 600x1066
>>17162547
Unfortunately my gf told me about all four of her partners, the first, the hookup, the getting taken advantage of and the 29 yo 6'6" guy with a third leg. None of them hurt my feelings except the last, I think it's just that she told me unprovoked...

I have had my fair share of women and I'm above average in most respects but I still can't help but think I'be been wronged...

Girls why are you disproportionately likely to believe in God?
>>
I really hope someone will reply. I'm honesty confused and rather devastated. Guys, what do you think happened?

Long story short, I'm 19, been in one terrible and abusive relationship. Extremely reluctant to enter new one, hadn't been on a date for years when I met this man. He's 10 years my senior, had a crush on him for a long time, we started dating.

It seemed primarily sexual at first, but we had a great connection, began going out to dinner, did school work together (met him in college), even started to have sleepovers on his initiative where we just cuddled, read in comfortable silence or spoke about our dreams.

I stayedd busy, he wantedd to meet nearly every day. I did not show how into him I was, afraid of getting hurt. I have very negative and very little experience with men, he knows this. We always met on his initiative, he'd call me everyday and I started getting comfortable, showing more emotion and spent everyday with him.

6-7 weeks ago, we had a normal night. Great sex, cuddling, dinner, sleepover. Next morning, I had to go home to get some medicine, he suggested I'd take some with me to have at his house so I could stay over longer. I thought it was cute and I was happy.

I haven't seen him since. He started not to reply to my texts and ignoring me. I have no idea why, I feel terrible and have nightmares about him often. I don't understand. I even started to look at obituaries online, haha. I texted him latest a few weeks ago. We spoke like everything was normal, then for the first time, I said that I've missed him. He then started ignoring me again.

I cooked for him, comforted him while he cried, gave him my virginity. I feel incredibly used. Even a shitty breakup text would be better than this.
>>
>>17162709
With all these stories about cheating on 4chan I have made a promise to myself. If I ever have definitive proof my girlfriend is cheating on me I will send her one message and one message only.

"Your things are in boxes by the front door. You have until X to collect them and get out."
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 600x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 600x558
>>17162760
Amen, no reason to be malicious it's just be over...

I've told my current gf but I don't think she gets that that would be it, like completely... Somethings I think women operate on a completely perpendicular other level where they don't get absolutes.
>>
I don't know where else to ask this but...

My recently just turned 12 year old niece has been texting and talking to a 17 year old boy. They met at the local game store that I bring my nieces and nephews to buy comics and cards. My entire family plays MtG so it's a fun thing for all of us. But...

She has been constantly texting him all the time. As in, all the time. Why she has a phone I have no idea but I guess that's normal for kids now. Recently, however, he has been wanting to hang out with her. Alone. That's not ok. She looks older(shes tall, like 5'9") than she is but she acts very much like a 12 year old girl. She is incredibly naive. I talked with the boy's mother who agree's it's not ok and she has talked to her son but I'm having a hard time explaining it to my niece. She still doesn't "get" boys yet. She doesn't understand why she can't talk to her friend anymore.

I'm sure my sister gave her the whole "birds and the bees" talk but it's rough. Town is small so there is only one place to go for our nerdy hobbies. I also no telling a soon to be teenage girl NOT to do something means shes going to want to do it more. I wouldn't normally care as it's my sister's kid but when I take them there sometimes the boy is also there.
>>
>>17162778
I don't see any questions.
BTW, kids get out of their mothers' belly with smartphones now.
>>
>>17162734

I understand that. But what does she mean by "I'm ok with dating around"

Is that code word for sex?
>>
>>17162760
>>17162770
You say that but you will love her and want to forgive her at first.. You'll want to believe that you fell in love with someone amazing that would never hurt you on purpose. You'll want to think that they were just confused or you messed up somehow. And a lot of times, like in my case, the girl will say all kinds of manipulative shit to you that you want to believe with all your heart they are a good person. How she wasn't thinking clearly and how she wants to make it work and she will stop talking to him.

It's not until you see that is all bullshit and shes just stringing you along that you realize you have been a fool and should kick her out. I did just what you said. She left all her stuff at my apartment and I set it outside in a couple boxes for her to come pick it up. Half of it was stolen by the time she got to it so fuck her.

This "cuck" and "beta" shit is fucking retarded. It implies that it's the person that got cheated's fault and they are weak. It doesn't matter how "manly" or "alpha" a man is. A women that will cheat is going to no matter what,

There is a massive difference between a girl being a bitch and cheating and a guy that knows and willingly accepts his girl going out and fucking random men.
>>
>>17162795
my question is how do I get her to stop hating me for stopping her from being with her friend.

Like, what do I say to her? How do I explain to her why it's not acceptable?
>>
>>17162800
I'd say you're right but I was single for seven years and it wouldn't bother me to go back to that.

I am fully ready to drop her cold turkey should it come to it, for all the reasons you said.
>>
>>17161621

There's this nerdy guy I've known for a couple of years and I just now realized how hot he actually is. We're friendly acquaintances and we've talked a lot. I know that he is totally into games and he is a kissless virgin who has never dated anyone.

I want to be forward with him and ask him for his number but I don't know whether it will overwhelm him in a bad way or not. What do?
>>
>>17162823
It won't. Go for it. He may just say okay and you'll have to text him first but introverts aren't necessarily aspies.
>>
>>17161621
What's a good excuse to text a woman who you've been friendly with for years. She likes me and sometimes contacts me but I have never once reciprocated because I'm an avoidant autist and I cannot converse to save my life.
>>
>>17162823
as a guy, i'd love if the woman took the initiative to ask for my number. it takes pressure off of me, and already shows me that you're interested. i'd say go for it. he's a lucky guy.
>>
>>17162823
The guy you described sounds eerily similar to me. Same description and situation. You wouldn't happen to play the baritone saxophone?

For me, if the girl asked for my number, it would kinda make me feel bad that I didn't man up and decide she wasn't just being friendly, but I'd get over it quickly and ask the girl out.
>>
>>17162860
Sorry, I don't play the sax. But yeah, I don't want to overwhelm him and freak him out, I would bet that he has no idea that I'm interested in him because I have other male friends in the office besides him. I think I'm gonna go for it and ask for his number though, thanks.
>>
>>17162251
Sorry I was busy hence the late response, but he's just a giant creep who I thought was a good friend at one point. He's got a gf but would keep commenting to everyone to look how cute I was and how we should have been together. He'd lie and twist things around to attack me when I disagreed with something he agreed with. i blocked him after he called me an unintelligent hysterical woman and instead of apologizing or trying to talk it out, he's just been pointedly saying 'hey whats up' to me as if he wasn't a huge douchebag.

This does not happen usually but i get a MASSIVE fight or flight response around him. Every cell in my body is telling me to stay away from him.
>>
>>17163070
>>17163070
i know it sounds anti-climactic, but i'd refrain from sending that to him. as to-the-point and absolute you are being, to him, it may open the avenue for communication again. i'd just continue the route that you've been doing. only communicate with him if you professionally need to.

i know it sounds cowardish and flighty, but (even as a guy), that's what i'd do in this situation. because any communication with him outside of work may make him think he has "a chance". just my opinion.

btw, i'm
>>17162668

if you don't mind responding.
>>
>>17162509
damn that's brutal. what did they say when you told them?
>>
File: Jenny.png (575 KB, 1402x1052) Image search: [Google]
Jenny.png
575 KB, 1402x1052
tl;dr: I met a guy on Tinder. Found out we play the same vidya. We go on 3 dates. I fuck him on the 3rd. He immediately turns cold, and friendzones me officially a week later when I ask him what's up.

Ever since then, he INSISTS on staying friends. Every single fucking night he wants to play vidya with me. If I don't come on, he calls and texts me asking where I am. I went Fri-Sun without playing with him one time, and he texted me, "I really missed playing with you this weekend."

Why the fuck is he doing this? Like honestly, my ego was so fucked up after he friendzoned me after fucking me. I even told him what a dick he was for doing that. Why does he want to play video games with me so bad? It's not like I'm particularly good.
>>
>>17163237
>I really missed playing vidya with you tonight.
To a guy thats not friendzoning. Guys dont say that to friends.
>>
>>17163242
There is definitely something shady going on with him.

He is 32, and he was only in one short relationship, and a few dates. He is pretty good looking, an 8/10 IMO - he works out everyday, has a really good job, dresses nicely, is tall, has an attractive face, and honestly the sex was really good and I wanted to do it again.

I agree, I don't think he would say that and do those actions to a girl he didn't like. Like I am pretty sure he likes me, but maybe he is commitment phobic or something? I don't know. :(

Do you think I should try going out with someone and see how he reacts?
>>
>>17162214
Why settle for less?
They should sette for nothing while you went to settle for everything

Thsts the part thst confuses me
Girls want guys that have everything in life so they csn use it but have nothing to give in return but company
A guy like that could go for far better
>>
>>17163237

> keeps insisting you play vidya games together

HAHAHAHA I would be so turned off.

Some men are just really awkward and not sure how to communicate with words. They'll text you twice a month while still thinking you're in some sort of relationship.

If you are 10000% sure that he friendzoned you just tell him you only have time for real men. Because honestly there's no point to this. It's stupid. He should go find male friends to platonically vidya with.
>>
>>17163253
> mfw the female opposite of that situation
> mfw always end up dating someone waaay below my level

Also ladies and gentlemen, let's not forget that women have to incubate growing watermelon sized masses for nine months and then spend 20 straight hours trying to shit them out. Shit like that is difficult, and men should do their part in rearing children as we are forced to suffer through nature's whims, monthly.
You didnt think you were actually going to die bleeding on that floor every month of your life for nothing. Acknowledge it.
>>
>>17163286
Don't want dont care

>>17163251
Its more about your ego thsn anything here
He likes your company and loves doing shit with you

If you want a empty relationship for the sake of having one go do that, ge seems like a guy who wabts his SO to be his best friend as well as girlfriend
>>
>>17163242
>>17163269
I am 100% certain. I asked him, "so what are we doing?"

And he said, "I'd like to just be friends."

And then I was pissed, and asked why, and he said "you're really cool, and really sweet, and really pretty, but you're just not what I'm looking for, and I'm not sure what that is."

He said this after 3 dates.
>>
>>17162836
Literally time. "Hey! What have you been up to for the last couple of months? We should reconnect! Want to get coffee?"
>>
>>17163269
>you only have time for real men
fucking kek
>>
File: 1413967706239.gif (2 MB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
1413967706239.gif
2 MB, 256x144
this is to the fellas out there. why is it that some guys are so insecure about a girl having guy friends? does it look "slutty" to you?
>>
File: 1463712959673.jpg (157 KB, 563x800) Image search: [Google]
1463712959673.jpg
157 KB, 563x800
>>17161621
Ladies, what's the first thought that comes to mind when viewing this photo?
>>
>>17163316
Depends on the girl really

Im a guy with s lot of female friends and one of them is a girl with almost all male friends
She wont date them and she's one of the guys even tho a few of them drool over her looks and how shes into the same shit as them

I find it strange how people think you cant be just friends with a person
>>
>>17163316
>insecure
Usually exactly that, they are insecure, either they think they aren't good enough for you and you might find someone better or they have had experiences of girls cheating on them in the past and have trust issues with it
>>
>>17163294
So it's a dead end.
Let it go! No reason to waste time chilling with him (unless you really like playing vidya games with company)
Maybe he'll figure out what he's looking for in the next other 30 years.
>>
>>17163316
The ones who are insecure are the males who have not experienced much success with women. So when they get one, they're exceptionally territorial/controlling over her. He's afraid of losing her at all times. That means he is not confident in himself or his relationship, and feels threatened by other males. This is a very bad quality, and is the mark of an inferior man. Women can be friends with whoever they want, male or female. If a man is a truly quality male, the woman will remain with him regardless of all other people around her.
>>
>>17163322
arrogant
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (66 KB, 735x660) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
66 KB, 735x660
Both.

I'm going on a 4 hour trip to break up with her.
She's going to be devastated, but has only herself to thank. Either way, I'm going to lay it short and easy on her, but the problem is that I haven't slept for 35 hours (around 45 when I get there) and I'm really frail right now. Her friends are most likely going to be there, and I have to pack my shit (which is quite a bit) before I leave. I expect tantrums and cuss-outs yet it might go smooth. Her new male "friend" is likely to be there too, and he is the reason for us breaking up.

What should I expect? How should I cope with the fact that I'm worn out and have to do such a thing? How do I keep strong in case she comes with some good arguments for us to stay together, as I won't have any energy to argue or say anything more than I have planned to say? I guess I just need some moral support, /adv/. I'm on the edge here.
>>
>>17163316
>>17163329
>>17163334
>>17163346
You bitches need to chill the fuck down and realize that you'd be mad as a fucking witch if your boyfriend had mostly girly friends. Check yourselves. If she has only guy friends THAT DROOL OVER HER then SHE IS THE INSECURE ONE that will go to them the fucking minute you guys disagree. And they will be more than happy to provide emotional support that she'll happily take from other guys instead of the one guy she should be talking to about those things.
It's okay if she has guy friends. It's not okay if there are mostly/only guy friends and they drool over her. Get real.
>>
>>17163346
>>17163334
>>17163329
yeah i got the feeling that most guys who claim that they're not into girls with guy friends are full of shit, and you should probably keep them at a distance.
>>
>>17163316
>does it look "slutty" to you?
Ye
>>
>>17163375
>>17163389
why sexualize an otherwise benign friendship with the opposite sex? maybe you should calm the fuck down and realize that yeah, some girls can have normal friendships with guys with no sexual tension. i think most people are mature enough in a sense to respect other people's boundaries in the context of friendship.
>>
>>17163379
If you hang out with a bunch of other guy friends all the time then most guys will be suspicious of it.

Only if they flip out over a gf hanging out with other guy friends once in awhile should you worry
>>
>>17163375
I had 2 girlfriends and they had female friends i became friends with and i have my own group of female friends
She found it strange at first because she was wondering why im not dating X girl because she's better and/or oh noes you will cheat with her because shes perfect

Nothing happened, she got used to it and we all hanged out together and they all bothered me with my gf holding their backs like best friends and shit

>>17163396
This
>>
>>17163396
>why sexualize an otherwise benign friendship with the opposite sex?
No normal man has a friendship with a women without thinking about her sexually.
>>
>>17163412
Csn you have a female friend who's really hot and you would have sex with her anytime if you were together and that you would want a girl similar to her looks and attitude but you simply don't feel anything towards her?
>>
>>17163417
No you literally cannot.
>>
>>17163417
Yes, of course. But not feeling anything towards her doesn't mean I don't want to have sex with her when I get horny. Basically the only reason I wouldn't want to have sex with a hot girl is if there was another girl I would rather have sex with. (But almost every guy would also like to have sex with multiple girls)
>>
>>17163418
>>17163426
Well then I don't know

Can you be friends with a girl you would fuck in an instant wothout actively going for it?
>>
>>17161621
is it possible at 29 for my penis to start shrinking or is that just me? I feel like I'm getting as hard and long as I used. Any ideas?
>>
>>17163430
>Can you be friends with a girl you would fuck in an instant wothout actively going for it?
Well that sums up my entire life so yeah.
>>
>>17163430
If they were already taken or totally uninterested you probably could, but it's likely to be a very strained friendship
>>
>>17163396
>>17163406
Notice how I said "mostly", "okay if she has guy friends" and "drool" before you come up with that apologetic crap.
>>
>>17163432
Anon, I don't know why you want to ask women about that. Go ask a urologist.
>>
F23 ask me anything
>>
>>17163434
My philosophy is to just keep an arms distance and keep moving. Don't be a douche, but don't prostrate yourself for "friendship" like its some sort of second place trophy.
>>
I'm a broken thing that's patched itself back together too many times to count. Chronic pain since I was ~12. Prone to becoming mentally crippled from time to time, very likely have some sort of underlying neurological problem that I've learned to work around. I'm made of problems. 22, always been alone more or less. Recently more alone.

Occasionally wonder how it all pans out. If I try have an accurate and realistic assessment of what I am and can expect to be, it's clear I'm far too unstable. Unlikely I'll ever have or do much of anything, and it seems to get worse every year. For all I know I have something causing progressive brain damage.

When my mind is clear however, it is apparent that I'm not really part of this world. Whether through a lack of awareness, or otherwise, there is absolutely no sense of sexuality or attraction in my day. No one looks at me, no vague innuendo, no body language. I come, I interact, I go. Not sure what people think or log in their head, but it's though I just drift through, regardless of what I do. The few people that I know are watching me I probably wouldn't like to know what they're thinking.
>>
File: consider:.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
consider:.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
Where can I find decent women in the 18-21 demographic who would be interested in some sort of committed relationship?

I go to a tiny satellite campus to study mechanical engineering and it's all guys here, so meeting people at school is out of the question. I've tried Tinder, and even had a couple relationships, but in the end they all turn out to be cheap skanks. Where do I look? I'm in the Seattle area, by the way.
>>
File: 1463041036216.jpg (50 KB, 628x483) Image search: [Google]
1463041036216.jpg
50 KB, 628x483
>>17163334
> insecure

Here is exactly what happens when a female meets a NEW male friend (Old male friends are fine, whatever. It's the new ones that are an issue)

If the "friend" is cute or interesting the girl will hold off on the fact they have a BF for whatever reason. Either on purpose or sub-consciously.They will spend a few days casually "flirting" but eventually it'll slip that she has a BF. The guy, a smart one, will play it off like it's no big deal. The girl will stop flirting as much but the guy will continue to flirt openly. Usually followed by a "Opps, sorry. sometimes I forget you have a BF teehee". This shit will go on for a long ass time. Like a vulture circling it's prey waiting for any signs of weakness. Patience is his weapon. Opportunity is his game.

This opportunity will come when the girl and the BF have a fight or a simple argument. The "friend" knows this is his moment to poison the relationship. He will agree with the girl over everything that happens even when she is clearly in the wrong. Even if the fight was no big deal he will play it up like the BF is doing terrible things to her. He will almost ALWAYS play it off though in a "I'm not like, trying to play sides or anything or break you guys up but...." to camo his intent. He will wait and listen for everything the girl says bad about her BF. He will use this information to talk about himself and make him seem like he is everything her BF isn't. He uses that info to make it seem like he would be able to fill that gape she so terribly misses.

(CONTINUED)
>>
File: 97bVwIrq.jpg (55 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
97bVwIrq.jpg
55 KB, 360x360
>>17163455
This can go on for a very very long time. The vulture will keep circling the wounded relationship waiting for it to die from the poison it planted. He will wait for that big argument that sends the girl crying to him. *crying* "He's such a JERK. God I just need to relax and for someone to be there for me". This is it. The guy will say "Well if you want to just come over and play some video games or watch a movie I'm here for you." Even if they don't fuck that night an emotional bond has been created. They will probably "cuddle innocently" but she is sure to hide this fact from her unknowing man. But the game is over.

The vulture is now her comfort and her escape. It's just a matter of time before she goes from cuddling to sucking his dick or having the "I just need some space" talk with her current BF so she can fuck the other guy guilt free. She doesn't care. The BF hasn't been her emotional partner for awhile now but a villian for her to complain about.

You're going to say I'm projecting or all that other shit but I have seen it way too many times. Several of my guy friends have had this exact scenario play out and it has happened to me fucking twice. My GF meets a new "guy friend" and she eventually starts complaining about me to him and he agrees with it all to poison our relationship.

I almost did it as well myself. I almost became the vulture because I wanted this girl so badly. She got to the point where she would complain about her BF and flirt with me. I started to feel like shit because I didn't want to be "THAT GUY" and I cut all contact from her. It hurt like a mother fucker but It's against my moral code.
>>
To anyone.

Tinder is generally considered the hook up app; so how much communication is "normal" between you and a person you got the number of and plan on seeing?
We'll see each other next week, and we've been talking everyday and get along well.

I just wonder if that's a sign we might be in for more than just "fuck and never see each other again".
>>
>>17163455
>>17163457
THIS IS WHY THIS >>17163358 IS HAPPENING

MY NIGGA THANK YOU SO MUCH
>>
>>17163346
>That means he is not confident in himself or his relationship, and feels threatened by other males. This is a very bad quality, and is the mark of an inferior man.

You're completely full of shit.

Even if the guy trusts the girl he would be a complete fucking retard to trusts the girl's "friends". The guy they are texting is doing it for one purpose only. He wants to fuck her. He will do everything in his power to do that. That means lies, manipulation, and actively trying to break apart her relationship.

It's not about trust. It's about not wanting her to be around malicious cunts that can and will poison the relationship.
>>
>>17163455
>>17163457
This vulture thing is the second oldest trick in the book, beaten out only by 'apply club to head, drag back to cave'.

It's all part of the shitty game that shitty people play. It's just fortunate that those kinds of people can't help themselves, so they out themselves as unworthy of trust before they get their claws any deeper in you.

They were always a shitty person, this was just the first time they were given a chance to act on that nature.

-t. somebody who isn't bitter at all
>>
>>17163490
>The guy they are texting is doing it for one purpose only. He wants to fuck her. He will do everything in his power to do that.
This isn't universally true. You're correct to have it be your immediate suspicion, but its not a fixed constant.

I had some cluttered situation where a girl I'd known previously and somewhat kept in contact with wanted to move back, and ended up debating whether she should leave her boyfriend or bring him with her. Ended up getting him to come as well. He was protective and territorial, obviously was aware of what was really at play. She thought she'd leave him and get in with me, probably ultimately as a stepping stone to getting a foothold back where she wanted to be. Which isn't terrible, as long as everyone gets what they want.

Only I didn't really want anything. I could've, I thought about it, but I didn't. Not sure what I would have done if she had the spine to leave him herself and potentially go it alone. Either way, I didn't plan to break them up and wasn't keen on a lot of the signs I was seeing. It's true that men and women likely can't only be friends, there will always be underlying sexual tension of some sort. But I didn't move to break them up, and I was just fine keeping it as it was. He had other people to worry about, but as far as me, his aggression was needless.

Was a shitty situation for the guy all around. He clung on as long as possible.
>>
>>17161621
Girls (or guys if you think you have an answer),

I come to you bearing a wuestion that's kinda unusual, so here's some background first
>been with gf for roughly two and a half years now
>met gf through her best friend whom I lost my virginity to (a few months before I got with gf)
>about two months back, gf, best friend and me had a drunk threesome
We're all adults though, so this didn't make our friendship "weird" or anything.
>both women are into BDSM to varying degrees

Now here's what happened:
>gf is on vacation atm, soend the evening at her best friend's, talking
And no, this isn't going where you think it might.
>over the course of the evening, receive several WhatsApp (voice) messages from gf
>one of those stating she ordered a buttload of sex toys, among them a whip
>topic of best friend's favourite whip (which belonged to an ex of her's) comes up
>gf manages to find an online shop that sells the exact model

>later, conversation with gf is orivate again
>suggest we get her best friend said whip as a present (it's somewhat expensive, best friend doesn't have too much money)
>honestly only thought of it as a nice gesture
>gf gets kinda hurt, because I wanna get another woman a sex toy

I may be borderline autistic here, but is it really that bad?

Disclaimer: Of course the idea's off the table now and I feel really bad about hurting my gf. I just don't think it was/is/would be that big a deal.

And no, I'm not trolling.
>>
>>17163430
Yeah sure, if there's some substance to the friendship, like common interests or shared hobbies.
>>
File: 1390134814218.jpg (205 KB, 1179x742) Image search: [Google]
1390134814218.jpg
205 KB, 1179x742
How do I get over my lack of experience. Never been a relationship, never really flirt or can tell if someone is flirting, legitimate kissless virgin. I kissed a dude before i kissed a girl. (Not even gay, just something we did at boarding school). Didn't do anything in all 3 years at uni, im not the worst looking guy but im not the best looking. And i'm not all work, I do have hobbies but theyre sort of out there and hard to meet people that have them.

All I wanted in life was a career, and now i'm 23 working in the city with a decent salary. But I noticed that loads of my work colleagues and friends are in relationships and have been for over 2-3 years. So i guess, i'm sort of looking for relationship as well to fit in. The thing is, I want to move abroad later in life and don't want to string anyone along so i'm not sure if its a really good idea to be looking for a relationship. Is there anything i can do to gain some experience when it comes to this sort of thing.

For boys and girls.
>>
>>17163553
Why would you be friends with someone if you have nothing in common and have nothing to do with?
Its the same wheb people have relationships just to have a relationship
It sucks
>>
>>17163538
>honestly only thought of it as a nice gesture
Just explain that to the gf and apologize
>>
>>17163599
Already did, still doesn't change the fact that she is/was hurt. I'm just trying to see if others would also see it as that big of an issue, given our situation.

Rereading my post, I should also note that up to the point where gf found the shop, her best friend was in on the conversation as well. She doesn't know about me suggesting we get her the whip though.
>>
>met a girl at a bar
>she gave me her number
>called her
>24 hours later no return call

Should I try again or just write it off?
>>
File: 1463670836713.jpg (42 KB, 769x353) Image search: [Google]
1463670836713.jpg
42 KB, 769x353
Trying again here since there's no NEET advice thread anymore...

How should I dispose of cooking oil after I fried meat balls with it? I don't know whether to flush it down the toilet or pour it in a plastic bottle and throw in burnable trash. Any suggestions?
>>
>>17163620
Sounds like she's overreacting to me
>>
>>17163649
>no NEET advice thread anymore
>NEETs are so useless they can't even maintain an advice thread on 4chan.

Bottle then burnable trash
>>
File: blushing dude.png (21 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
blushing dude.png
21 KB, 200x200
If I were to tell the girl I got a crush on that I like her, would the following be an ok way to say it?

"I have no experience with this sort of stuff, and I have been pondering how to say this to you for days. I like you really much, this is the first time I have ever felt this way towards someone, and I would like to start dating you."
>>
>>17163490
Your paranioa doesnt always match up with reality.
>>
>>17163666
Unless you wanna come off as an autist, ditch that entire shit dialogue. Jist be straight and tell her you like her with out the unnecessary filler.
>>
>>17163670
So just flat out tell her that I like her?
>>
>>17163674
Yes, and try not to spill your moms spaghetti while your doing it
>>
>>17163674
yeah, just tell her that you like her and ask her out on a date, also compliment her along the way.
>>
>>17163676
Ok.
It's funny how I can spend time with her just fine, without (for the most part at least), being an awkward sperg, but the moment I even start thinking about how to actually tell her that I like her, I just freeze.
>>
>>17163680
You're afraid of failure and negative change. The change is based around your attempt to change your role, and thus redefine your relationship.

Irrational? Certainly. But it's not easy to nullify. Every relationship has bounds that you subconsciously bear in mind, and you're breaking them in this case. Just ignore that you're breaking something that already exists.
>>
>>17163690
I guess that makes sense.
I really like her, and enjoy her company. I am afraid of ruining what we have if I tell her that I like her.
>>
I feel like my romantic life has run its course. Every relationship I've ever been in was either with crazies, cheaters, liars and most recently with some very fucking rose coloured glasses. A third of my life has already passed. A fucking third. Do normal girls not exist anymore? I never seem to meet them outside of "this is my girlfriend". Or is this some kind of unicorn crap? Maybe there's a parallel dimension I'm not privy to.
/rant
> inb4 redpill. die in a fire.
>>
>>17163647
Bump for help
>>
>>17163668
yeah ok. Ask that to any other guys here.

If I have only seen it once, sure, whatever. Twice, eh maybe. 3 times, there is a pattern. I have seen it happen literally a dozen times between me and my friends.Not even counting the friends of my friends I have heard about.

To which I wonder, how old are you?
>>
>>17163714
I'm the first person who responded to your post. I'm 22, was ~20 then. Like I said, it's not a constant, but I have seen it happen as well. It varies. Me, and likely my family, are probably the exception.
>>
>>17163593
If you want to fuck someone, obviously.
>>
One question for females: Aesthetic and fit body or huge, bulky and fit?
>>
>>17163653
Will do that, I just learned how to make meat balls using crackers and I really wanna try a lot of stuff, the one with wurstel chunks I made recently tasted just amazing.
>>
What's the most sexual you get with a girl over text that you actually plan on gf-ing?

This guy and I are pretty comfortable with each other, as in we can talk about anything without worry the other is gonna get offended. We're just really open people. We've been texting for ages and see each other from time to time (not on dates though). Nothing has happened between us yet but it's just a matter of time. When we see each other irl there's more than just sexual interest I feel, like I don't feel like he's just interested in getting me in bed.

But over text, from time to time he make sexual jokes which are fine but sometimes hints at nudes. Which I say no to every time and he let's it go.

I guess a better question is: can a guy want something more with a girl than just sex if he's ever asked for/hinted at nudes/sex stuff?
>>
I really love my boyfriend but lately I have no idea what to talk to him about. It feels so awkward and tense, yet when I talk to my other guy friends (my bf knows about them) I don't have that problem at all. He normally starts off the conversations but I think he's been busy lately?
I'm worried its due to my insecurity and tendency to overreact, but does that mean he might not like me anymore?
>>
>>17163731
Personally I'm a bit of a chubby chaser. But from my anecdotal observations the three types of guys I have heard friends/girls around me praise most often are;

>slim and toned (ottermode)
>muscular with higher fat percentage (bearmode)
>lithe and slender, no fat no muscle (Korean male model or whatever)

I am sure that women exist who like the bulky supermuscular appearance, but I have never heard them in real life and barely ever online.
>>
>>17163731
Aesthetic and fit, but I'm really into the gym myself.

Honestly I admire the lifestyle and dedication more than the body a guy can get from it, but if I had to pick definitely athletic looking.
>>
>>17163666
Wow, dunno if you're still in the thread dude, but that is, word by word, extremely familiar to me.

Don't fucking do it. She's going to reject you if this is what your mindset is like. Try flirting with her to see if she is even remotely interested.
>>
>>17163924
>>17163909
6'0 and 155 ibs, been working out for at least 2 years now and kept my atheistic appearance. Strength and size seem like two different things since I can bench almost 200 ibs over my own weight. Yet I can't gain anything. I don't really hate how I look, but I at least want to be 185 and stay there. Back to the creatine, I guess.
>>
>>17163938
You need to eat more.

>but I do
No you don't. Even if you don't eat enough to grow you can make strength gains, which you've shown and why some can make gains on a cut too. You simply need to eat much more even if it feels like you're stuffing yourself. Bulk.

Or you're not going hard enough
>>
>>17163933
I don't even know what flirting is let alone how to do it
>>
>>17163946
I know exactly what you mean. But that's also why you absolutely must figure it out.

I'm telling you, unless she also secretly has a crush on you (which is something I can't really know the possibility of), asking her out outright won't work. It just doesn't, I have been there.

Just use empathy, if a girl that you don't really sexually feel attracted to or feel indifferent about just asked you out randomly out of the blue, how would you react? You'd be surprised, right? You wouldn't know what to say.

Sadly there's no real way to learn how to flirt without trying and failing. You have to fail, that's what I have learned. Also, I'm sure you can see that it's easier to make flirty remarks (even if you suck at it and you're extremely obvious) rather than asking her out randomly.
>>
>>17163906
Well its up to you to figure out why are you so insecure in the first place

Just talk to him
>>
>>17163879
yup.
>>
Girls

Would you rather date a guy with an IQ of 90 and a 7 inch penis or a guy with an IQ of 120 and a 4.8 inch penis?
>>
>>17162285
Have you considered tattoos? Not all of your scar tissue will be viable, but I'm sure you could have some of it covered up.
>>
>>17163959
Oh, it's not like I am telling this to her just out of the blue. We have been hanging out and spending time together for two months now.
>>
>>17163990
Spending time together doesn't really matter, if she believes she's just "hanging out with a friend" that might even make things harder.
I just wanted to chime in because your story is almost exactly like mine. And based on my experience I would advise learning how to flirt.

Anyways, do whatever you want to do. Even if she rejects you, you'd have learned something. Actually, after I asked out my crush and got rejected, I found it way easier to talk to girls, the fear of rejection goes away when you have already tasted what it's like. It's always better than doing nothing.
>>
File: b13.jpg (24 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
b13.jpg
24 KB, 500x465
>>17163974
You didn't specify what girth the two guys had. Girth actually matters more than length, so I'd take the smart guy with the 4.8 penis since you didn't say what girth he had.
>>
>>17163974
I care more about intelligence than dick size.
But there are MANY other factors when you choose a partner, so this kind of question is a bit silly.
>>
>>17164040
rekt

>>17164033
ultra rekt
>>
Guys:

My boyfriend and I both keep our Facebooks for real life friends, then things like Twitter for online friends. Less than 1% of my tweets are me sharing a cool shirt I'm wearing or a nice dress or if my hair's looking nice. Cue my/our friends being like "That looks great!", "You look cute today" etc.

How does this look from a guy's perspective? Fishing for compliments? Needing approval?
>>
>>17163455
>>17163457
It checks out. It preys on circumstances the guy has very little control over, and removes him from the picture as much as possible; few couples are completely tension-free. I wouldn't believe it, but I've seen people acting exactly like this, and watched those kinds of situations unfold many times. I've even been on the receiving end of one once. It's natural, albeit disgusting, human behavior.

I've almost been on the giving end, by accident, too. If there wasn't someone else I'd liked way more, I could've easily given in to temptation and sabotaged their relationship instead of helping.

Honestly, I'm not sure what can be done to avoid shit like that, aside from being a literally perfect couple. I guess find a girl who's as loyal to you as you are to her.
>>
>>17163906
How about just be comfy in silence? You don't have to jabber non stop.
>>
File: 505909656.jpg (320 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
505909656.jpg
320 KB, 1024x683
Girls

What haircut looks good on guys with thick, black, oily, medium-sized hair? Would I look like a memester if I went with pic related?
>>
>be alpha male of a strong gang of 5
>one bro leaves for prison and we need a replacement
>nobody has other friends, I gave up on making new ones since I'm racist, sexist, etc..
>one bro knows this chick that he might want to fuck but is too beta to do so
>I kinda do too since she is racist and likes the same dumb shit as I
>there is a good chance she knows other girls too, if I don't get her
>in any case, our group needs another friend

Do females make good additions to manly gangs? We tend to do manly things such as Legacy MTG, smoke smoke weed everyday, and Project M. I'm the one who does less manly things such as weights and programming, however still the captain.

What do women bring to the table in groups of high-test manly men?
>>
>>17164154
That's the edgiest haircut out there.
>>
>>17164062
Its the amount that counts
If you get a new dress and take a pic its okay
If you put new pics every single day then yes
>>
A girl I don't like asked me for a date. I went to the date anyways but made sure to be the most boring person she could ever talk to. At the moment it seemed the best thing to do to not hurt her feelings, but now I guess I could have wasted her time. Should you decline a date right away if you don't like the girl? Is being shit ok too?
>>
Serious question. Do women ever feel the sensation of strive and conquest?
>>
>>17164323

You can either politely decline or make plans and then flake if you don't want to be direct (she'll get the message). Why you actually went to the date is a mystery to me.

>>17164365

I don't think I'd ever use those words, but I'm sure there are women out there who set goals and feel accomplished when they achieve them if that's what you mean.
>>
File: 1460583077263.gif (2 MB, 277x342) Image search: [Google]
1460583077263.gif
2 MB, 277x342
>girlfriend of one month yells "I want your children" during sex
>she said it was an in the moment thing

What do? I'll admit this was hot as hell and I cummed immediately deep inside her.
>>
>>17164380
Huge nope
Would go flaccid in a microsecond
>>
>>17164380
Sounds fun. My girlfriend has a pregnant fetish. She has an IUD so no problem. It's hot as fuck.

As long as your chick is using reliable birth control, go for it. She's obviously more open and engaged in bed than most chicks.

If she's taking the pill, be wary. You only have known her for a month. You don't know if she's responsible enough to take the pill as directed. If she takes a shot or has an IUD, grats man, go whole hog.
>>
>>17164402

She has some ovarian disease and can't have children until she has surgery in 2017.
>>
>>17164411
I know this is a total asshole thing to say but man thsts the dream
No condoms, no worries about pills just pure fun and no kids ever
>>
>>17164411
Do not rely on perceived infertility. Please please please. Use birth control.
>>
>>17164420
If that's how you feel, get a vasectomy. I'm planning on getting a tubal ligation.
>>
>>17164378
the girl is my close friend's cousin, i was extra careful to not fuck shit up and i had no ready polite response at the time
>>
My ex, who waxes and wanes between disliking me and old feelings, has recently started to listen to a playlist we made together on YouTube.

Should I over analyze this or just keep on keeping on
>>
>>17163938
what ? You can bench 160kg while staying at 70kg bodyweight ?
>>
For women: How do I put my best foot forward in dating? I have a complicated life, and depression/ADHD/skin conditions, so I'm sure I'm pretty high-maintenance. On the upside, I'm not bad looking (6/10 consistently, though this is after weight gain, and deep eye bags), 8-9/10 at my most attractive, and have redeemable personality traits, consistently funny, pretty intelligent, passionate about my field, compassionate.

I'm just fucked up in the head and trying to get better through medication and therapy, I just don't know how to present myself to girls in normal social situations.

In the past it was just like be funny and interesting to someone I've met and get to know each other through dating/talking, find out if their vices subjectively outweigh their virtues or vice versa and build from there, but with me as I am now, my vices are objectively severely heavy, my virtues are subjective.

Where do I stand..?
>>
File: sweating.png (69 KB, 392x286) Image search: [Google]
sweating.png
69 KB, 392x286
Few moments ago, I overheard the girl I got a crush on talking with her father, where she told him how I and her had been out together in the city today.
>mfw I overheard her father ask her if I had proposed to her.

She also just now invited me to watch a movie with her.
What should I do?
>>
File: 1360056557252.jpg (13 KB, 316x244) Image search: [Google]
1360056557252.jpg
13 KB, 316x244
Interested in this girl. Wondering what her perspective on things might be

>Be me at uni
>Walk into a class, know nobody there so sit down to girl and her friend
>Don't really talk, just talk to the other dude next to me
>Few weeks pass, eventually introduce myself
>Add her on Facebook
>We start talking, she seems really cool, is generally responsive
>I put up a new profile photo and she "likes" it
>We also talk fairly regularly in class, she laughs at everything I say, etc
>One night I'm talking to her on online and she mentions she's out with her friends drinking
>Joke around about stuff but she is sort of drunk
>Tell her I'm going out next weekend (A lie) and that she should come
>She says "maybe yeah I'll let you know [when we have class]"
>Gets to that day, now working on group project
>Stay till everyone else is gone because I want to rearrange the weekend for Monday so it's more 1-on-1
>We walk towards the bus station, chatting about random stuff
>Before she leaves I mention that "I can't do Saturday by the way" and she basically has no idea what I'm talking about
>I explain briefly, but ask if she wants to hang out Monday
>She gets a little confused saying she isn't at uni that day, but she guess she could come in then asking day or night and I tell her whenever, she's acting a little awkward. My assumption here is she was putting 2&2 together, but she says yes
>I say something along the lines of "okay great" and we go our separate ways and like 5 minutes later I get a message
>essentially she follows up about having no idea about Saturday. Again, my interpretation here is she feels bad/awkward about it
>She follows up further by saying she is still good for Monday though

So I'm seeing her sometime after my class on Monday and she's coming in specifically to see me. Would it be fair to assume that she has some form of interest in me beyond friendship. Based on her actions, body language, etc my assumption is that she is, but I'm second guessing myself?
>>
>>17164586
As a small extension of this, she's only 18 and seems a bit socially stunted regarding dating. I never explicitly mentioned it was a date, since the current dating culture is retarded and everyone is just "hanging out" and I don't want to scare her off as we have that group project.

It's a bit hard to explain the situation in writing.

tl;dr get chatting with awkward girl from my class and she shows signs of being into me, but I'm not sure if she's just completely oblivious to everything.
>>
>>17164527
Over analyse till 4am bro.

It's the obvious choice.
>>
>>17164561
I know it's hard but try to not account for it at all. Every person has flaws and issues and bagage and most of the time you would never guess theirs from knowing them superficially, let alone seeing them briefly. You cannot compare yourself to others in this way.

Deciding if you find someone attractive or interesting isn't like a simple bit of math where each positive things is +1 and each negative -1. The positive is what makes people interested and makes them feel a connection, and if they do, subsequently all of someone's downsides are seen in a different light.

Having said that, I don't know what exactly you are thinking of when you say depression, but if it is crippling you in everyday life you are better off working on yourself/your own life a bit before going out to date. If it's not, I can't judge the complicated life but everything else you mentioned negatively isn't exactly a huge, rare deal.

>>17164585
If it is at all possible without seeming like you were eavesdropping, be upfront with her and ask her what that was all about, if that's a real expectation.
>>
>>17164249
It reeeeeeeeaaaaaally depends on the woman.

It boils down to whether o not she already shares the same interests, and honestly her self confidence.

If she's a meek girly, or just desires validation she's probably gunna derail the group. I'm not saying you won't enjoy your time with her, just expect things to change. Probably not the best bet if you're trying to keep the same feel for your group.

If she is confident, and wants to be there for what ever it is you are doing, it really won't be much different than bringing a guy into the group, besides your own distraction with your dick.

So in a way it's almost a question of how much will you let a female being present change how you and your friends act in the group setting.
>>
>>17164586
Yeah as you mentioned it's hard to gather from writing, but it does sound like you caught her interest. I think more than feeling bad about Saturday, she wanted to make sure that she wasn't trying to get out of spending time with you ("we'd meet, really? when?"). Obviously she doesn't have a full blown crush (yet) or she'd remember you having asked in the first place, but that's nothing to worry about. It sounds like she's very interested in getting to know you more. Have fun!
>>
>>17161621
Do women like big butts on guys?
>>
>>17164667
Love for a defined malebum is absolutely a thing.
>>
>>17164667
Taste is subjective, anon.

However, mine keeps groping and slapping me there. Even grabbing it during snu-snu. There's a reason hips are called called love handles.
>>
>>17164683
Not the hips themselves...
>>
>>17164681
Just tell him how you feel and thats it

Maybe he just needs a day or two
>>
>>17164691

Yeah and I completely get that, I'm never a dick about it, I just let it happen and then explain politely that sometimes it makes me worry. He assures me that it isn't intentional, he just doesn't think about it until afterwards and then feels bad.

This is going to ruin my fucking weekend that I've been looking forward to for ages. I am so mad.
>>
How do I talk to big tits?
How do I talk to big asses? Is it any different?
>>
>>17164700
Well dont make the weekend about him but i do understand your problem with it and i did it a lot to a girl who was worried as hell
>>
>>17164716

I try not to but it's really difficult.

I don't know whether he has gone silent because he has decided he hates me or whether he just got home and slept after a busy day. My brain will convince me it's the former which means I can't look forward to things we have planned next week in case he does hate me and wants to end things.

I'll be thinking about it all weekend. I won't be able to enjoy what I have planned. It isn't his fault, it's mine, but it's still a shitty situation to be in.

Thanks for the response anon. Out of interest, why did you do it to your girl?
>>
girls- one of my classmates has a huge grudge against me, is there anything i can do or should I just accept it?

i was paired with her a year ago for a huge project. Unfortunately i had a sort of psychotic break and basically fucked off and didn't help her when she needed it. To top it all off I had to go to the hospital for that so she was missing a group partner for the last month. Luckily some other people helped her ad her project turned out good. and i apologized to her later saying i was sorry, i was a dick, and that i was preoccupied with medical issues (she and everyone else knew i was in the hospital). I came back the next school year completely fine. She seemed to accept the apology but people have noticed she's still got animosity towards me. i don't know what to do because i feel really bad that i dropped the ball on her, but i also don't think its a good idea to tell her i had a psychotic break
>>
>>17164776
Don't feel bad. You did what you could do. If she knows you were in the hospital she knows you're not pulling some bullshit out of your ass. If she wants to still be sore about that now that's her deal and she will need to learn to move on. People are going to fuck her over with worse excuses down the line. You did your part. The only thing you could've done better is specify that these issues stemmed from before you were actually admitted. Even then, she might not have believed you.

If it REALLY bothers you, you can if the chance arises gently bring up that you feel like she still harbors some animosity. And say that you still feel bad when you recall how things went down, but at the time you were unable to be a partner (and this time stress that "it" was going on before the hospital thing). Say you hope you can move past it but you leave that to her.
Then you're officially out of moves.
>>
Why am I allowed to these:

Be myself

Disagree on things

Have opinions

Refuse things

Think for myself
>>
>>17164714
You don't talk to big tits/asses
You talk to the person they are part of
>>
>>17164784
Thanks man. Yeah i was in the hospital for 6 months and i think it was clear it was serious because obviously i wasn't attending school and it's a very small major.

Yeah, I did mention in my apology that the medical issues had stemmed for a while. But i'll bring it up again if the chance arises. A friend told me she holds grudges but i think she is trying to get past it
>>
>>17164714
You talk to them the same way you would talk to any girl you had a crush on. Just don't blatantly stare at them.
>>
>>17164796
Yeah I really think this is just immaturity on her part. But if she's trying to overcome her saltiness over it, she will definitely appreciate you bringing it up, if only because it shows that it actually made an impact on you and it wasn't just something you shrugged off.
>>
Guys:

When do you start becoming more comfortable with saying I love you? I've been dating my boyfriend for five months and I'll occasionally get a "love you" that sounds like he half means it. Everything's perfect otherwise, it just feels like he's not really there yet.
>>
>>17162798
Code word for sex with other people and MAYBE you.
>>
>A D V
>D
>V

this is some random good adv I'd like to give to all of (you) about competition.

"you have no competition."
there is none, you are the guy/gril for her/him. all the others are just a side-issue you don't have to "deal" with.

think like that, it'll open up a world of self-confidence.
It'll automaticly make you feel like it's their loss if they don't choose you as a partner.
that's a good way to think, it's not perfect, but it absofuckinglutely got the job done for me!
>>
>>17164814

This might be the most difficult question on here. I'm also dealing with the same issue, only I'm with a guy who once told me he doesn't think he has ever been in love. I think I've caught the turbo feels almost to this level but don't want to say it in case he feels like he needs to say it back, without completely feeling that way.

I think five months is a decent amount of time and at least he is saying it to you. Does he ever say it unprovoked?
>>
>>17164825

Yeah, he's told me he'd never been in love. I'm his first serious relationship.

He did say it unprovoked a couple times but usually if I say I love him he'll get quiet and kiss me like he's trying to get out of saying it? Maybe I'm reading into it too much.
>>
Are you hot?
>>
>>17163538
Bumping my question, because thread seems to be more active now.
>>
>>17164850
As in temperature or attractiveness?
>>
My girlfriend isn't too intelligent and I've only just noticed it really. I love her but sometimes I want to discuss random deep things whilst she's happy with her face buried in her phone on Facebook, only stopping to show me a random dress she likes. Is there anything we could do to work on this? I told her I get a bit bored when we're sat in a room talking about very little but she says it's the way she is. She's invited me to 2 family gatherings within the next 2 weeks so I feel like I'm going in deep with her at a time when I'm kinda second guessing myself. What do? I love her but I struggle with the boring conversations
>>
>>17164876
Nah, it wasn't weird of you to think that it was fine. But you need to talk about this. It sounds to me like your girlfriend wants to be 100% okay with what happened and is in reality perhaps 90% okay with it. It could be that, for example, she found the experience hot, she did not think you did anything wrong (like give her friend too much attention), but... she was jealous of the friend having a slightly tighter body. Or whatever. It could be something else. This would be my first guess.

Second guess being that she's a bit afraid that because you had a threesome once, monogamy is now taken loosely and your sex life is not that private anymore. That she wants to preserve the exclusivity of your sex life and not be a couple that thinks nothing of giving someone else a sex toy.

Either way you need to talk about what her underlying fears or feeling are, and make it clear that you took it at face value.
>>
>>17164886
Turn her into a complete bimbo, then her attractiveness will compensate her dumbness.
>>
>>17164889
We already talked about it, that's how I know she was hurt.

From what I understood, her main problem was me suggesting it without any apparent reason. Had I suggested the same thing for a birthday gift she would've been fine with it.
Apparently this gave her the impression that I might eventually slightly be interested in her best friend emotionally. Which I assured her isn't the case.

Thanks for the perspective. I am not too great with reading people as you might've guessed.
>>
Girl I like told me she wants to just be friends. I know she has feelings towards me though. I don't really like playing games, but is the best way to get her attention by getting another girl involved and make her jealous? I feel like she's taking me for granted.
>>
>>17164900
Pretty much yeah
Enjoy and good luck
>>
>>17164905
Still, get to the bottom of it. These things are like an infections, you want to make sure everything gets out in the open before you continue, otherwise it can fester. Make sure that you know whether she feels you gave any (apart from this incident) reason, during the threesome or otherwise, that you'd be interested in the friend. Ask if there are things you could do to avoid her getting hurt in the future - eg, from now on, your girlfriend calls the shots when it concerns the friend, no ideas from you anymore. Make sure that you know exactly how she feels about you meeting up with said friend one on one and discussing sexual topics.
Aka, make sure you are exactly on the same page and can move forward as a unit. Though I have to say that I kind of understood that you meant to gift this whip for an occasion as well, and can see her issue with it being a spontaneous thing. But just make sure that you get the whole story and don't accidentally make it worse.

Eh, this is advanced psychology/communication with a lot at stake, I don't blame you.
>>
>>17164913
No. Best way is to tell her you're not interested in being friends and walk away. Worst case scenario: she doesn't make up her mind and you're free to go for a girl who is decisive about wanting to be with you. Best case scenario: she sobers up and changes her tune.
>>
>>17164920
I will. But I'll save that for when she's back, I think this is a talk best done when facing each other, not via text/voice mails.
As I said, the only reason I had was the thought of it being a nice gesture (as in "random gift to a friend" which is something I occasionally do if I find something I see fit for them). But I'll try to find out why exactly it bothered her so much.
>>
>>17164936
Absolutely. Way too easy for misunderstandings to arise without all the body language/tone. It is also just fitting, simply taking the time out of your day and the calm to focus on just each other creates the proper atmosphere for a serious conversation, it's a baseline of respect and attention for each other.

Sure, but you mentioned that it was pretty expensive, and it could easily be taken by your friend to be a wink-wink thing, like for you to use together. And whether or not this is out of the ordinary for you, the whole spiel of spontaneously remembering what someone might like and arranging it for them without their cue is something people stereotypically do for someone they love. Like how you will sure as fuck remember it if you overhear a crush mention her favorite kind of flowers. You go the extra mile for people that hold your interest and most people are not thoughtful enough to register and save this kind of info for "regular" friends. Again, I'm not saying that I don't believe that you don't, but jealousy clouds your judgement.
>>
>>17164944
I see where you'Re/she might be coming from. Hell, I honestly didn't think of that at the time. I thought it was fully withing our dynamic/friendship to do so (you don't get to be the bf of [the girl you lost your virginity to]'s best friend without some kind of weird looks from outsiders anyway).

Anyway, thanks on the perspective again.
>>
>>17164972
You're quite welcome, good luck talking it over!
>>
There's a girl I've known for maybe 8 months, but didn't interact with much directly since I was preoccupied and expected her to be gone soon.

As of pretty recently, it turns out she in fact isn't going anywhere for some time. Over the last few weeks, we've seemed to become closer in many small ways. We tend to end up near each other, and she at least is fond enough of me that she's comfortable with casual touching and whispering little jokes in each other's ears. We'll be travelling together for a few weeks now too, though with another friend. But evidently she's comfortable with me, and I've gotten interested in her, since as it turns out she's really sweet.

So yes, I'm just going to ask her next time I see her in person, which will be in a couple weeks for some independent travel reasons. I guess the main reason I feel insecure here is that I've known her in a more superficial sense for a moderately long time, and I wonder if it will seem odd for this to come after that much time. But then again, maybe it'll be natural since we were not particularly close until recently anyway. I've never been in this situation before.
>>
How to get sex without a relationship or paying?
>>
>>17164980
Hang out at places where people get drunk, flirt, then if they seem interested, escalate.
>>
ladies,

for the past two weeks, my gf has been very distant. short responses, doesn't text back. I bring it up with her last night, and she says she felt like I've been distant.

I try to text her and keep up a conversation, but she says she feels like it's a forced conversation. If anything, what I try to do is ask a question, try to get a response, and make a conversation from that. ( I do this with my friends as well, it's just how I myself initiate conversations) She says that when I do so, it sounds like a last resort, and that she shouldn't even bother replying because it won't lead to a real conversation.

Meanwhile, I'm here trying to talk to her, and yet she's the one not replying, being short, and says I'm distant. What do? how do I approach this situation, and maybe some insight on the way she's acting?
>>
>>17164995
>drunk

Without any alcohol as well.

Having sex with a drunk chick is like Russian Roulette except you're the revolver but you're fully loaded and her male friends are the ones playing.
>>
>>17165001
What about meeting in real life more often?
>>
Quasigendered otherkin

Should I sell Super Princess Peach or Pokemon Black 2? Which one should I keep?

I hear Peach is rather rare, but Pokemon Black 2 is kinda fun.
>>
>my favorite prostitute (the one that I'd like to marry) move to another brothel on the other side of the city
;_;
>>
File: 1447432901115.jpg (40 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1447432901115.jpg
40 KB, 1024x576
Ladies, men, and pizzas everywhere,

How much of an issue is it if your partner is still pained over their last relationship while hanging out with you?
>>
>>17165050
Trade over your Pokemon somewhere and keep SPP. Shit's pretty valuable if it's still got the box and booklets.
>>
>>17165050
Why do you have to sell one?
>>
Girls, how do you feel about a guy shaving pretty much everything below the eyebrows?
>>
>>17165084
Would turn me off to no end. The happy trail + pubic hair combination is visually the single most attractive feature of the male body to me.

Sidenote that I'm European and I feel like we appreciate bodyhair more in general.
>>
>>17165064

How do you mean "pained"?

I think if they were still grieving over it, I'd struggle to handle it just because I'd know they were hurting and I'd feel they weren't ready to move on yet. If they were just pissed off with their ex because of how they were treated, I'd probably still feel a bit like they weren't in the right mindset but I'd put up with it for a bit.
>>
>>17165064
Personally I would not want to be with someone who hasn't moved on yet. It took me a long time to get over the last guy I was really into (two years-long) and I did not wait to be fully ready to open my heart for someone else, only to wind up with someone hung up over another girl.

Obviously my input and as you can tell it is also partly because I chose a different coping method and would expect the same. I don't know how common this line of thinking is.
>>
>>17165037

Well the problem even goes when we're in public as well. Same thing happens...

Idk, it obviously hasn't always been like this. It's been like this the past two weeks, before that though, it was fine. I just think something must have happened to cause this

I brought it up with her, she says she has some things to think over, and will talk to me when she has her thoughts cleared up.
>>
Came here a couple months ago for some advice, and it went okay, so what the hell.
So, about 2 months ago I asked the girl I had a thing with for a yearif she actually wanted to be with me or not, and she gave me some vague as shit answer about liking me more than as a friend romantically, but not as a boyfriend. Being an idiot, I came here for advice, and everyone told me to just drop it, so I did.
However, when I met her the day before yesterday, she says that she wants to take me out sometime next month. When my friend asked her if it meant anything, she said could be but not really and was very vague about it. What does this mean? Should I even go? I don't want to get all worked up again like last time and get nothing out of it.
>>
>>17163184

The same thing the women in this thread are saying. Nothing.

After that conversation I never heard from either again, completely ghosted.

I'm convinced being a virgin over 30 is the worst thing in the world to women, and I will be alone the rest of my life for it.
>>
>>17165203
Did not read through the whole thread. Different poster. I'm sorry, but yeah, this is a serious issue. The bleak reality is that being a virgin at your age is a red flag in the most true sense of the word - it doesn't -have- to signify something bad, but the chance is there. If you are socially stunted and have never managed to not scare women off with your lack of emotional intelligence, you wind up a virgin at thirty two. If you were fiercely religious and wanted to save it for marriage until you converted a year ago, you'd wind up a virgin. If you used to not be interested in anything romantic or social and just focus on studies and/or work, you'd end up a virgin.

Obviously none of these have to remotely be accurate, but there are some unflattering possible scenarios. And people reason from their own life experience: obviously you would not be intimidated by a female virgin your age, because you understand how it can just happen. Similarly, someone who lost her virginity at fourteen will have a really hard time picturing how a "normal" (friendly, interested in people, not disconnected from the world or severely autistic) guy could live so long without it happening.

This is extremely unfortunate and I don't know what to recommend - though at the very least I'd recommend preparing some back up story if at all possible. For example if you moved back home a few years to help a family member with medical issues, mentioning it can help paint a clearer picture of your life and who you are. Also waiting for longer with the reveal or even being ambiguous until after you've gotten to know each other well could make it less daunting because by that time they have personal judgement to go by, not just how it sounds without context.
>>
>>17165082
No reason, really. I'm just preparing for Steam's Summer Sales.
>>17165074
I don't have either of those, sadly, just the game. That said, it's still rare around here. Thank you!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.