[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend is super shy, so I want to use sexual conditioning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1454509788426.jpg (364 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454509788426.jpg
364 KB, 1920x1080
My boyfriend is super shy, so I want to use sexual conditioning to get him out of his shell, are there any guides on how to do this? Do you have tips?
>>
pull his pants down and suck his dick

seriously, not that hard
>>
>>17161601
>sexual conditioning to get him out of his shell
What does that mean? What would "improvement" in him look like?
>>
>>17161622
>suck his dick
>not that hard

That might be the problem.
>>
get him to stop masturbating and form now on only let him do sexual acts with you; he'll eventually associate you with sex more and things will be easier in that regard.
>>
>>17161696

Yes forcing people to do stuff is a real turn on.
>>
>>17161601
You want to sexually condition him not to be autistic? What do you want to do, go in a public restroom and suck his dick when he doesn't drop his spaghetti making small talk?
>>
>>17161622
I want him to be dependent on me for his sexual pleasure, not vanilla pleasure like a bj, either.
>>17161660
He's very shy and unsure of himself, I want him to be more confident in the bedroom so we can try more things.
>>17161670
He's not impotent.
>>17161696
So slowly integrate myself as a substitute for his hand?
>>17161703
I would never force him to do something he doesn't want to do, but if I did it would probably turn me on desu, I'm sorry I'm a degenerate.
>>17161823
He's extremely vanilla and shy, not 4chin shy, normie shy.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.