[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1457942329741.jpg (322 KB, 1226x1339) Image search: [Google]
1457942329741.jpg
322 KB, 1226x1339
Any one has the rest of this??
>>
why would you want it? it's full of half truths and wont benefit anyone who actually has issues with women
>>
>>17161501
So that's a no?
>>
Don't have the rest
but check out real social dynamics on youtube
there's a shit ton of content in there
>>
File: 1461701022012.jpg (141 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1461701022012.jpg
141 KB, 480x640
>>17161582
They're just the happy merchants of the virgin beta male community. OP would be better off lifting and learning to be a social person.
>>
yall got anymore of them advices.jpg
>>
>>17161604
their content is free though
lifting and being social are part of what they teach, obviously
they do make money on beta virgins
but some of their shit is worthwhile for any man be it beta or alpha. there's always a little something that doesn't click inside. it can help.
>>
File: 1463043740295.jpg (12 KB, 210x250) Image search: [Google]
1463043740295.jpg
12 KB, 210x250
>>17161616
Nice 16s Anon.

Their content is free (to hook people into their expensive products). Not even mentioning the Youtube money.
They just downplay the importance of having your shit together. Being muscular and having the right non-naive mindset about women would net you so much more pussy than being an approachbot. Unfortunately they're teaching how to be an approachbot and they act like physical appearance means nothing (which is so far from the truth). I don't care if they're saying "Yeah lift, eat well" once in every 6 videos, it doesn't matter because it's not congruent with the message they're covertly communicating. Which is "live a life chasing pussy, that's how you get laid".
If it works out for you, good. But they made me and my friends kinda fucked in the head. We were pedestalizing women, obsessing about approaching all the time and feeling bad if we didn't, doing the whole nerdy "run in front of her and compliment her" routines, etcetera. My friends still are. They're just tormenting themselves because they can't approach women and they're in their heads all the time. Different people, different stories, but this story is common one amongst RSDheads. Just saying.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.