[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really not possible to just start as friends and gradually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: kelliejaleel.jpg (31 KB, 520x572) Image search: [Google]
kelliejaleel.jpg
31 KB, 520x572
Is it really not possible to just start as friends and gradually fall in love?

Steve Urkel did it. I want that to be my life.
>>
That's how I got together with my girlfriend

But it's a shit plan if that's your goal from the beginning.
>>
>>17161498

how long did you know each other before confessing your feelings to one another? how did she react? howcome you weren't rejected for being in the friendzone?
>>
I was a friend with a guy for 5 years before I developed romantic feelings for him. 2 years later I confessed, and he felt the same.
But we never became a couple.
>>
>>17161577
>how come you weren't rejected for being in the friendzone?

A lot of it has to do with not thinking about fucking her senseless just because she's talking to you. That's like playing a game on ultra hard mode. You don't necessarily have to be a girl's friend to fuck her, but being in love with someone has to do with more than just sex. Honestly, being too friendly and already treating her like you're in a relationship with her is a huge turn off. The feelings come gradually and so does the sex. But, as I said before, if sex is the first thing on your mind when you see her, then it's most likely not going to work and it's going to affect you in a bad way. You're going to start to being too nice and doing a little too much to get in her pants. Any person with a brain will know you're faking it, especially after they reject you. I'm speaking from experience; I had to learn the hard way. Also, not the same you guy you asked.
>>
>>17161577

We knew each other for about three or four years before dating

I asked her out once, she turned me down, about three months later I started to see someone else and she approached me after that. We did a casual thing for a bit, I accidently called her my girlfriend, she got mad so I asked her out proper.

This is not a guide to success. It's a happy accident.
>>
>>17161609
RIP in pieces
>>
That's how my bf and I got together.

Now I'm his lil toaster strudel < 3
>>
>>17161577
a)three months
b)not much of a reaction, we met up as friends, end of the day we were kissing, not rocket science
c)no such thing. If there is attraction, there is attraction, if there isn't, there isn't
>>
>>17161479
>Is it really not possible to just start as friends and gradually fall in love?
It is possible, but there is a catch: timing is critical. Both people MUST start at the same time -or at least very nearly the same time- or it doesn't work. Unrequited love is bad for the psyche.

>Steve Urkel did it. I want that to be my life.
Steve Urkel isn't real.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.